SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #7

Page 30 of 80 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 55 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

neverforget -  Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #7 - Page 30 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #7

Post by Nibbles22 Fri Aug 14, 2015 12:35 am

Very possible, and as I've mentioned before, Nick has so much storyline built up to this point, it would only make sense to have him as the lead, and he would be excellent! Smiley
Nibbles22
Nibbles22

Female Posts : 1358

Back to top Go down

neverforget -  Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #7 - Page 30 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #7

Post by mindless Fri Aug 14, 2015 12:36 am

I don't see the big deal with the shirtless pics either. They weren't sleazy mirror selfies, they were professionally taken modelling shots. The photographer is his friend and he made sure to mention her in each of the, what, 4 or 5 posts from that shoot. He's trying his hand at modelling and what's a better way to promote yourself than your own IG followed by 147k people? Modelling agencies don't really promote their models, they just present clients with options.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 14, 2015 12:37 am

umngirl wrote:
peggy0221 wrote:
umngirl wrote:Posting shirtless pictures on IG = attention seeking. This is a universal truth especially especially when the situation doesn't call for being shirtless.

It is also human nature!!!
I don't see anything wrong with it.
Or what's wrong in this situation you see?

I don't have a single male friend who has posted a shirtless picture unless they are at the lake or pool which makes sense. So no, it isn't human nature to post shirtless pics with your pants undone while you drink coffee.

I mean attention seeking is human nature, as I posted above, just that the content in our sm are different. 

So what is wrong for attention seeking?

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Fri Aug 14, 2015 12:38 am

CP, agreed there is not only one fame wh*re in the world but why is normality universally better than fleeting fame? And who's to say who's fame will be fleeting or not? Also money isn't everything, but are Chantal, Emily O'Brien et al financially happy? I think each person (major/minor celeb and otherwise) must walk the path(s) that best fits them, learning and growing along the way.

And IA, Nick will very likely be selling something soon too but a lot of major celebs do it too—there can be good money in it! laugh out loud

PS, I'm glad you are back, your comments were missed Smiley
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 14, 2015 12:41 am

Nibbles22 wrote:I suppose it's okay to post shirtless pics, especially if your name is Shawn, Cody, Mikey, Sean, JJ, Chris, Ben, Marcus, Ryan, Arie... anything but Nick.

Immediately went to IG to find some shirtless pics of Arie. Very disappointed to find none...thanks for the false hope, Nibbles!

Just kidding. The truth is that most, if not all, of these people HAVE been called out. I also think that there is a difference between posting a shirtless pic when you are hiking in hot weather (like Ben did) and posting half a dozen posed naked pictures, looking out the window, with your patriotic boxers peeking out.

Thanks, Rhondam - just couldn't stay away, unfortunately!

Last edited by chasingpavements on Fri Aug 14, 2015 12:44 am; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Fri Aug 14, 2015 12:42 am

Shirtless pics are one thing, but people, Nick is posting shirtless pics complete with unzipped pants while flashing his underwear. An all new level of ewww.

Anyone else do this? Please list names laugh out loud.

Yes, I'm stuck on this one. giggling#neverforget

neverforget -  Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #7 - Page 30 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 14, 2015 12:45 am

Showing off a professionaly taken pic is normal, really, not because it's Nick, just because it really is very normal. EVERYONE likes compliment.

He didn't post some twisted pic to draw attention, like hanging undie, like some other weird pics after take, so what is it being wrong??????????

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Aug 14, 2015 12:45 am

Maybe it is that his photos are professional that is the problem?
Because the photos he is criticized for are professional photos.
And if he was asked to be a Calvin Klein underwear model what is wrong with that?
Life is short, go for it!

Bottom line is Nick still has his dream job and now has the luxury to explore other interests.
I think that is something other men will find themselves jealous of if they are honest with themselves.

How many people get to have their dream career, model, pursue other interests and enjoy their lives?
He's worked for it all so I say good for him. :Nod:

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Aug 14, 2015 12:46 am

It's gross to those who do not care for him. For those that admire him, it's enjoyable and acceptable. That's just the way it is IMO.

I didn't care for CS with or without a shirt on. His shower scene with JK IMO was gross. It was great for others. It's all a matter of opinion.

Give me Roberto Martinez shirtless and I'll stare all day. I could care less if he was or wasn't seeking attention. laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71459

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Fri Aug 14, 2015 12:47 am

If Nick wants to promote his photographer friend or show off some modeling pics, fine. But shirtless with pants undone was completely unnecessary. No one can convince me otherwise.

neverforget -  Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #7 - Page 30 87b72b10 neverforget -  Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #7 - Page 30 86669110 neverforget -  Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #7 - Page 30 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Fri Aug 14, 2015 12:47 am

I don't see his photos as attention seeking any more than the majority of other male models working for Wilhelmina. And as for going back to "normal life" ... Shirtless, underwear photos are normal life for a model. That is a fact.

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Aug 14, 2015 12:48 am

bleuberry wrote:Shirtless pics are one thing, but people, Nick is posting shirtless pics complete with unzipped pants while flashing his underwear. An all new level of ewww.

Anyone else do this? Please list names laugh out loud.

Yes, I'm stuck on this one. giggling#neverforget

I don't think anyone else from the franchises has gotten signed to Wilhelmina models? scratch
I think Drew, Zach, etc may have modeled and signed to big name agencies, I am not sure?

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Fri Aug 14, 2015 12:49 am; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 80 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 55 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #7

+59
GuardianAngel
jen689
Bet2Win
FLChica
Mustang19