SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #7

Page 31 of 80 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 55 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

neverforget -  Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #7 - Page 31 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #7

Post by BlackHalo Thu Aug 13, 2015 11:48 pm

bleuberry wrote:Shirtless pics are one thing, but people, Nick is posting shirtless pics complete with unzipped pants while flashing his underwear. An all new level of ewww.

Anyone else do this? Please list names laugh out loud.

Yes, I'm stuck on this one. giggling#neverforget
That is the only thing I find even remotely wrong with those photos. He can post whatever he wants on HIS social media but he is just begging for people to tell him how hot he is with that mess. I find it tacky.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

neverforget -  Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #7 - Page 31 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #7

Post by Guest Thu Aug 13, 2015 11:49 pm

bleuberry wrote:Shirtless pics are one thing, but people, Nick is posting shirtless pics complete with unzipped pants while flashing his underwear. An all new level of ewww.

He is trying to engage with fans, and I'm very happy about that, period.

Back to top Go down

Post by citygirl1962 Thu Aug 13, 2015 11:50 pm

[quote="bleuberry"]Shirtless pics are one thing, but people, Nick is posting shirtless pics complete with unzipped pants while flashing his underwear. An all new level of ewww.

Yes, I'm stuck on this one. giggling#neverforget [/quote)

ITA, anyone who says Nick isn't promoting and loving himself is not seeing what I see. Such a narcissist! JMHO.

citygirl1962

Female Posts : 46

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Thu Aug 13, 2015 11:51 pm

When Nick is a working male model with National/International campaigns perhaps it would be different. But for now he is simply trying to be a male model like thousands of others. A dime a dozen really.

neverforget -  Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #7 - Page 31 87b72b10 neverforget -  Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #7 - Page 31 86669110 neverforget -  Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #7 - Page 31 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 13, 2015 11:53 pm

rhondam wrote:CP, agreed there is not only one fame wh*re in the world but why is normality universally better than fleeting fame? And who's to say who's fame will be fleeting or not?  Also money isn't everything, but are Chantal, Emily O'Brien et al financially happy? I think each person (major/minor celeb and otherwise) must walk the path(s) that best fits them, learning and growing along the way.

And IA, Nick will very likely be selling something soon too but a lot of major celebs do it too—there can be good money in it! laugh out loud

PS, I'm glad you are back, your comments were missed Smiley

That's a really good point! I guess, for me, I respect people that are able to find happiness in their simple lives, through their families, friends, jobs, hobbies, etc. I always feel that people who are so desperate for validation from complete strangers to be desperate in some way. I feel like they are trying to fill something that's missing in their lives with something that just doesn't matter. I don't think that everyone who is the public eye fits this criteria - for example, I truly do feel like people like Chris/Peyton, Jason/Molly, and Sean/Cat are happy and just do TV shows for the money. But, I do see it with people like Deanna (not anymore, but immediately after her season), Jake, Chris Soules, and, now, Nick.

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Aug 13, 2015 11:53 pm

peggy0221 wrote:

He is trying to engage with fans, and I'm very happy about that, period.

Hitting the nail on the head. yes
Nick posts those photos on his personal Sm accounts and his fans love his photos (and even non-fans comment they love his body).
In fact, he gets tons of comments on those shirtless photos saying to post more and how much they love it.

:Nod:
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Thu Aug 13, 2015 11:58 pm

Nick can engage his fans in his own way. I prefer someone who is more humble and less self-absorbed but this is his social media and he can do with it as he pleases.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Fri Aug 14, 2015 12:00 am

Speaking of this dream job of his, has he been back since the show ended? Is he still on the press tour?

neverforget -  Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #7 - Page 31 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Fri Aug 14, 2015 12:00 am

umngirl wrote:When Nick is a working male model with National/International campaigns perhaps it would be different. But for now he is simply trying to be a male model like thousands of others. A dime a dozen really.

How else is he supposed to get there without having a well rounded portfolio? Just go and check out a few of the Wilhelmina models online portfolios... Way over half of them have much more suggestive photos posted in swimsuits and underwear. It is likely that in order to get signed, Nick was asked to have these shirtless photos taken as his chiseled physique is a large pulling factor for jobs.

And why post them on his IG? It's a great marketing tool. Exposure. His IG account has a number of professional modeling photos. And of course he would be excited about the photos... Who wouldn't be excited to be considered and signed to an agency? Why is he judged for sharing this success with his fans? Afterall, if one doesn't like him or his photos... The solution is simple... don't look at them, right?

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 14, 2015 12:01 am

GuardianAngel wrote:

Give me Roberto Martinez shirtless and I'll stare all day. I could care less if he was or wasn't seeking attention. laugh out loud

Heck, yeah! I just went to check His Twitter and there's ONE...of his back. What good does that do me, Roberto?

Mostly kidding. I prefer a man in a suit anyway.

Back to top Go down

Post by rosesrREd Fri Aug 14, 2015 12:02 am

There is absolutely nothing wrong with the pictures, IMO. Most women who don't know Nick probably think he's super hot in those pictures, and those who already have negative preconceived notions about Nick will find fault with the pictures.
rosesrREd
rosesrREd

Female Posts : 1456

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Fri Aug 14, 2015 12:02 am

Promoting and loving yourself makes you a narcissist? We should ALL love ourselves. I think it is evidence of his confidence and being comfortable in his own skin. Something I wish everyone in the world was! Now I am going to sing kumbuya laugh out loud!
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 80 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 55 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #7

+59
GuardianAngel
jen689
Bet2Win
FLChica
Mustang19