SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #7

Page 40 of 80 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 60 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

neverforget -  Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #7 - Page 40 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #7

Post by rhondam Fri Aug 14, 2015 12:04 pm

I think the discussion on this thread this morning has been mostly great, a real shared exchange of information between fans of Nick and non fans with respect for both points of view. As a new member, my thoughts on why Nick Fans are so passionate about standing up for him is because he simply gets bashed here a lot of the time.
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

neverforget -  Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #7 - Page 40 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #7

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Aug 14, 2015 12:16 pm

rhondam wrote:I think the discussion on this thread this morning has been mostly great, a real shared exchange of information between fans of Nick and non fans with respect for both points of view. As a new member, my thoughts on why Nick Fans are so passionate about standing up for him is because he simply gets bashed here a lot of the time.

IA and this is no different than any other couple or contestant. The ones who adore them will stand up for them at the slightest hint of negative opinions. Nick isn't the only contestant that has supporters trying to stick up for him.

The topic is locked. Even though it has been a good exchange of opinions, I can't tolerate the snark among follow members and their opinions.

Good time to check out other threads that are active, revive other former contestants threads, or the Chit chat thread for awhile.

TY.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Nonina430 Sun Aug 16, 2015 12:38 pm

Many of the same supporters for Nick, where also Brooks
supporters. It's wonderful to have a place of "Solardarity"
I don't believe there was a discussion thread then. The non-
supporters would come on his thread and duke it out.
Good therapy. It was the first time I was thrown off. giggling

Nonina430

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Sun Aug 16, 2015 1:56 pm

Nonina430 wrote:Many of the same supporters for Nick, where also Brooks

Yup I am guilty as charged. Brooks and Nick are my all time favorites from the show. Smiley

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Sun Aug 16, 2015 8:25 pm

MonicaJM2001 wrote:

Yup I am guilty as charged. Brooks and Nick are my all time favorites from the show. Smiley

I agree bestbud!
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sun Aug 16, 2015 9:45 pm

Maybe Nick will grow on me now that Brooks has laugh out loud

neverforget -  Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #7 - Page 40 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Sun Aug 16, 2015 11:17 pm

Rolly wrote:
MonicaJM2001 wrote:

I agree bestbud!

me too. We in good company. Smiley
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 16, 2015 11:27 pm

Interestingly Brooks doesn't seem to be a huge Nick fan. He was kind of neutral on him when the season started, but he said a few time after that he understood why people didn't like or trust him. For example, he talked about how he felt Nick was definitely trying to suggest to the guys that he/Kaitlyn had sex by talking about how she invited him back and he said that even if the producers told Nick to steal her from Shawn at the 3-on-1, he could have said no. He's pretty impartial, but definitely not a strong Nick fan like Danny is.

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Sun Aug 16, 2015 11:39 pm

chasingpavements wrote:Interestingly Brooks doesn't seem to be a huge Nick fan. He was kind of neutral on him when the season started, but he said a few time after that he understood why people didn't like or trust him. For example, he talked about how he felt Nick was definitely trying to suggest to the guys that he/Kaitlyn had sex by talking about how she invited him back and he said that even if the producers told Nick to steal her from Shawn at the 3-on-1, he could have said no. He's pretty impartial, but definitely not a strong Nick fan like Danny is.

Then again Danny has met Nick... Has Brooks?

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 16, 2015 11:43 pm

I'm not saying that Brooks is right or not, just thought it was interesting since Brooks and Nick share so many fans.

I do think Cathy has met him and she really dislikes him, but I'm not 100% sure. Where did Danny meet him? Possessionista also has met him and thinks he's in insincere and attention-hungry, so regardless of the after buzz crew, not everyone who meets him loves him.

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Sun Aug 16, 2015 11:55 pm

I only watched an episode or two of AfterBuzz during the Bachelorette season and Brooks was definitely defending Nick quite a bit in those. But perhaps that's just because Cathy was so harsh on him.

Anyway, I'm another proud member of the Brooks and Nick fav club. :yes:
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Mon Aug 17, 2015 12:01 am

chasingpavements wrote:I'm not saying that Brooks is right or not, just thought it was interesting since Brooks and Nick share so many fans.

I do think Cathy has met him and she really dislikes him, but I'm not 100% sure. Where did Danny meet him?  Possessionista also has met him and thinks he's in insincere and attention-hungry, so regardless of the after buzz crew, not everyone who meets him loves him.

I believe Brooks met Nick at last years ATFR. There was even a video where Nick was doing karaoke and Brooks was on stage with him and the other guys.

I did not know that about Possessionista not caring for him though. I thought she liked him but may be thinking about someone else

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 80 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 60 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #7

+59
GuardianAngel
jen689
Bet2Win
FLChica
Mustang19