SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #7

Page 39 of 80 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 59 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

neverforget -  Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #7 - Page 39 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #7

Post by bleuberry Fri Aug 14, 2015 11:49 am

RS doesn't know everything, but contestants hooking up with each other is no bombshell IMO. Happens every season with probably way more contestants than we think. Again, not EARTH SHATTERING for a single, 'famous' 35 year old.

It's a little creepy to think who's telling him this stuff though, ick.

Last edited by bleuberry on Fri Aug 14, 2015 11:51 am; edited 3 times in total

neverforget -  Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #7 - Page 39 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

neverforget -  Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #7 - Page 39 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #7

Post by Guest Fri Aug 14, 2015 11:51 am

bleuberry wrote:Nick hooking up with girls from the franchise? Colour me shocked laugh out loud. I don't need RS to spill this one, this is common in the franchise. I wonder who.  question

I was just thinking last night that Emily's season nearly broke the forum.

Maybe it's just me, but it can come off as passive aggressive to make comments about the nature of discussion in this thread, or any general discussion thread. Comments such as Nick's thread being so busy still, people supposedly 'loving' to talk about him, saying it goes in circles, are we 'still' talking about his shirtless photos etc. I don't go into threads of people I like and ask 'are we still going on about xyz?' I either contribute, or I don't. no idea

Enlighten me please, who did Nick actually hook up that you know for sure?
I would love those facts so that I can re-assess this guy. You dont know how much I love to be proven wrong about Nick,for real.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 14, 2015 11:53 am

RS said he heard juicy story about Arie, about Brooks, almost about everyone. But at least for the two I mentioned, other than RS, who talked crap about  them. And I wonder why, not.

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Fri Aug 14, 2015 11:53 am

I'm speculating,  remember, we do that on the forum from time to time?  laugh out loud

He claimed Soules did too which I didn't find hard to believe either.

neverforget -  Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #7 - Page 39 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Aug 14, 2015 11:56 am

So Nick has been said to have hooked up in the past with some bach contestant and now Ben H is said to have hooked up with Tenley and not just by RS but also in Us Weekly when he was "announced" laugh out loud. Both are said to have had casual sex.

Sounds like they are more similar than not. Maybe Nick was right about Ben. Software salesmen and hookup culture. neverforget -  Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #7 - Page 39 3806527698
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Fri Aug 14, 2015 11:58 am

bleuberry wrote:RS doesn't know everything, but contestants hooking up with each other is no bombshell IMO. Happens every season with probably way more contestants than we think. Again, not EARTH SHATTERING for a single, 'famous' 35 year old.

It's a little creepy to think who's telling him this stuff though,  ick.

And just because it's no bombshell and happens every season doesn't necessarily mean it's true every time RS or anybody else says it happens.JMO. I still think RS makes stuff up as he goes along. And he doesn't want to share names because he has to "pick his battles" ? Really??? Suspect
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Nibbles22 Fri Aug 14, 2015 11:58 am

Well, if Nick had any hook-ups, at least he chooses to be discreet.  Unlike a certain F1 who thinks it's awesome to brag to the boys about sexual conquests, and eskimo brother connections.  Now that is EWWWWWW.

Last edited by Nibbles22 on Fri Aug 14, 2015 11:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Nibbles22
Nibbles22

Female Posts : 1358

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Fri Aug 14, 2015 11:59 am

Yes, a lot of them do it, again, Nick is the main topic of discussion in Nick's thread. Tenley and Ben are being discussed in Ben's thread.

bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Fri Aug 14, 2015 12:00 pm

As I stated in the Ben forum, I don't have a problem with casual sex. As long as they're single let em mingle. But apparently others do since it's met with an outcry any time it's mentioned as a possibility.

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Fri Aug 14, 2015 12:01 pm

bleuberry wrote:Nick hooking up with girls from the franchise? Colour me shocked laugh out loud. I don't need RS to spill this one, this is common in the franchise. I wonder who.  question

I was just thinking last night that Emily's season nearly broke the forum.

Maybe it's just me, but it can come off as passive aggressive to make comments about the nature of discussion in this thread, or any general discussion thread. Comments such as Nick's thread being so busy still, people supposedly 'loving' to talk about him, saying it goes in circles, are we 'still' talking about his shirtless photos etc. I don't go into threads of people I like and ask 'are we still going on about xyz?' I either contribute, or I don't. no idea

I don't post very often in discussion threads, because I don't feel I have much to contribute. Sometimes I do, like now, because I feel either I can provide some actual info or to agree with some posts.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Fri Aug 14, 2015 12:02 pm

Nibbles22 wrote:Well, if Nick had any hook-ups, at least he chooses to be discreet.  Unlike a certain F1 who thinks it's awesome to brag to the boys about sexual conquests, and eskimo brother connections.  Now that is EWWWWWW.

Really? Not even touching that since this is the Nick forum.

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Fri Aug 14, 2015 12:04 pm

It just feels snarky against the people who are actually having the discussion to come and laugh and say that Nick just gets people riled up/people are jusy so passionate abput Nick/they just love talking about him. I mean, I'm assuming that isn't directed at their fellow fans of Nick, but the people who are critical of him. Maybe it's just my perception of it.

bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 80 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 59 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #7

+59
GuardianAngel
jen689
Bet2Win
FLChica
Mustang19