SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #7

Page 59 of 80 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 69 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

neverforget -  Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #7 - Page 59 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #7

Post by jen689 Fri Aug 28, 2015 11:10 am

seton wrote:...as the saying goes, someone's trash is another's treasure. i think nickie is trash, you think he is a treasure.....
I'll always be a fan of Nick. He's so authentic/genuine. To me he's a priceless treasure :Nod:

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

neverforget -  Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #7 - Page 59 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #7

Post by Nibbles22 Fri Aug 28, 2015 11:24 am

Personally, I don't know how Nick can be considered a douche. It's not as if he's doing nothing with his life. Nor does he seem disrespectful of others, or others opinions. He doesn't appear to wake up with a drink in hand, with no focus to his future. Nor does he spend countless hours on snapchat, or periscope seeking attention from fans/supporters. Imo, he is a class act, who really has his life together. :yes:
Nibbles22
Nibbles22

Female Posts : 1358

Back to top Go down

Post by remockered Fri Aug 28, 2015 11:27 am

Generally, if I do not care for a contestant, I do not post onthe fan and general discussion threads of said contestent because IMO, it is a waste of my time.  IMO, Nick inspires such a love/hate reaction, he is definitely a star.  Imagine all the minutes spent by posters all over the world slamming this guy they will probably never get to know in real life?  Taking and posting videos calling Nick names?  All this does for Nick is increase his visibility, so those that hate him, are actually helping him and building his brand, IMO. Remember, the opposite of love is apathy; IMO, apThy is not a response generated by Nick.
remockered
remockered

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Fri Aug 28, 2015 12:02 pm

I'm happy to contribute here and I actually don't care for Nick (surprise! laugh out loud). I do not think its a waste of my time, but I don't spend any time thinking about him in my real life. I do enjoy the discussion here. Smiley

neverforget -  Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #7 - Page 59 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Aug 28, 2015 12:12 pm

Please let us move the discussion away from the members on this forum.
Thank you.
Certainly Nick provides enough for all of us to happily discuss.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 28, 2015 12:36 pm

He is a star alright, I remember another star not too ago that almost broke up this forum,laugh out loud, a few are certainly passionate about Nick here but we were way more passionate about the star that I am talking about, I mean- would not go into details, pple present then will know what I am talking about . I think that if not for his reappearance on this show, his threads, especially the general discussion wouldn't be this active.

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Fri Aug 28, 2015 2:36 pm

That last IG of him scaling a fence says "Rent A Fence" at the top.  That's how I feel about Nick now.  "Rent a Body".
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Fri Aug 28, 2015 7:31 pm

His body certainly is nice enough to rent, however it is his sharp wit, keen intellect and striking personality that are attractive to me...not to mention his sincerity, straightforward honesty and passionate drive to tackle whatever challenges that life brings. Those character traits speak volumes above just his "pretty face"... which isn't too bad to look at either.

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 28, 2015 8:10 pm

so, he's renting himself out as a fence?! hmm, a bit seedy but oooookay. neverforget -  Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #7 - Page 59 2498057887

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Fri Aug 28, 2015 8:23 pm

seton wrote:so, he's renting himself out as a fence?! hmm, a bit seedy but oooookay. neverforget -  Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #7 - Page 59 2498057887

laugh out loud You're supposed to be staring at his arms, duh. :gotcha:

neverforget -  Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #7 - Page 59 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Fri Aug 28, 2015 8:33 pm

^^ Hahaha!  Oh, I was?!  Silly me.  I was overwhelmed by the ground bursting into flames caption.   laugh out loud
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by TrishB Fri Aug 28, 2015 8:34 pm

Nick is a great guy IMO. To ignore such rude people and show who is the classiest, is what I like about Nick the most. He will do great in his modelling career, I believe. He has what it takes where looks, personality, style and attitude are concerned :cutesmile!: :cutesmile!:

In terms of getting paid or not... I was taken to an agency a long time ago by a friend of mine. I had to pay a small fee to get them to represent me. I had tons of photo shoots for which I paid zero $ and my interest was in catalogue work. My son was about 7 years old, and it was a better choice for me at that time. I was just a simple mom and dental student, so it was fun! I did work for Le Chateau, Lady Locker, Club Monaco, Sears, etc Just for pamphlets and catalogue spreads. I always got paid, and I never paid for my portpholio either. This was a long time ago, and in Canada. We even got flown to Negrille Beach in Jamaica, Bahamas, Florida, and other places for shoots... All paid for. I would think Nick is getting paid and his expenses are being covered by his agency. But I don't know how it is in the U.S. though Smiley

neverforget -  Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #7 - Page 59 Daniel12

"If I have seen far, It is because I have stood on the shoulders of giants" - Quoted by my beloved son Daniel on his HS Yearbook, June 2001 - Photo taken in Cusco, Peru by his best friend Thomas
TrishB
TrishB

Female Posts : 416

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 59 of 80 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 69 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #7

+59
GuardianAngel
jen689
Bet2Win
FLChica
Mustang19