SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 41 of 79 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 60 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 41 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Mommyof2 Wed Sep 23, 2015 2:07 pm

Noooo, run Becca, run...from the franchise!
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 41 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Wed Sep 23, 2015 2:16 pm

Mommyof1 wrote:Noooo, run Becca, run...from the franchise!  

You're not the only one who feels that way. And I'm not just referring to me. There are people close to Becca that feel the exact same way.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Wed Sep 23, 2015 2:50 pm

I bet her family is cringing, especially her parents. Mama Tilley told Chris that she didn't like the idea of her going on the show in the first place. Oh, Becca. duh
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Wed Sep 23, 2015 4:52 pm

Mommyof1 wrote:Noooo, run Becca, run...from the franchise!  
I agree high five thumbsup
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Post by metalgirl Wed Sep 23, 2015 5:40 pm

I just don't understand what Becca could possibly get out of another run at this. She doesn't KNOW Ben, she's seen a few hours of very carefully edited TV footage and some social media, on her phone. That is not knowing somebody. That is appreciating an electronically transmitted image, nothing more.

I'm ok with a former contestant becoming the new lead, but the other leftovers that aren't elevated to that spot need to just move on, appreciate the chance to shine for a bit, and then do something useful with their lives.
metalgirl
metalgirl

Female Posts : 988

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Wed Sep 23, 2015 5:52 pm

metalgirl wrote:I just don't understand what Becca could possibly get out of another run at this.  She doesn't KNOW Ben, she's seen a few hours of very carefully edited TV footage and some social media, on her phone.  That is not knowing somebody.  That is appreciating an electronically transmitted image, nothing more.

I'm ok with a former contestant becoming the new lead, but the other leftovers that aren't elevated to that spot need to just move on, appreciate the chance to shine for a bit, and then do something useful with their lives.    

I wonder if more than anything she wants to change the image people had of her from Chris' season. And if she stays for awhile (and will Ben have any choice but to keep her ???) maybe she sees it as a way to keep her name out there with a greater possibility for jobs....promoting things or modeling.

Last edited by Rolly on Wed Sep 23, 2015 5:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Carolinagirl1864 Wed Sep 23, 2015 5:53 pm

Is Becca coming in on the first night...or will this be a Nick repeat?

Carolinagirl1864

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 23, 2015 6:12 pm

Carolinagirl1864 wrote:Is Becca coming in on the first night...or will this be a Nick repeat?

I doubt it's a Nick repeat. Becca is in a hotel in LA. Unless they plan to have her be in a hotel for 3 weeks, she will be at the mansion on night 1...as the last girl to arrive.

Back to top Go down

Post by Carolinagirl1864 Wed Sep 23, 2015 6:16 pm

I wonder why she decided to do this with her family so against the idea.I know I have read she is really close to her family.I hope this does not turn into a nightmare for her.

Carolinagirl1864

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Wed Sep 23, 2015 6:23 pm

Carolinagirl1864 wrote:I wonder why she decided to do this with her family so against the idea.I know I have read she is really close to her family.I hope this does not turn into a nightmare for her.

Well she knows what to expect as far as the show goes. Now if Ben and her will hit it off remains to be seen. She has a fun sense of humor and so does Ben so they could be great together. Did Ben ever mention if he watched Chris Soules season? If so he may remember Becca, maybe he was hoping she woulld be Bachlorette instead of Kaitlyn or Britt.

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 23, 2015 6:27 pm

Luvstruck wrote:
Carolinagirl1864 wrote:I wonder why she decided to do this with her family so against the idea.I know I have read she is really close to her family.I hope this does not turn into a nightmare for her.

Well she knows what to expect as far as the show goes. Now if Ben and her will hit it off remains to be seen. She has a fun sense of humor and so does Ben so they could be great together. Did Ben ever mention if he watched Chris Soules season? If so he may remember Becca, maybe he was hoping she woulld be Bachlorette instead of Kaitlyn or Britt.

He did watch Chris' season. My guess is he did like Becca, but I believe that Britt was his favorite, pre-Bachelorette.

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Wed Sep 23, 2015 6:31 pm

Becca is close friends with Kaithlyn.  Shawn is close friends with Ben.  Becca could have easily met and gotten to know Ben off camera these past few months.  IMO the only reason Becca is coming back is for more TV time.  It's all about the Fame Game.
I am sure TPTB will make sure she sticks around for awhile but I will be shocked if she is the F1. Suspect
JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 41 of 79 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 60 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+71
pitci
nikikass
leselihau
jcrbil
Anonymous.Bach