SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 79 of 79 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 77, 78, 79

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 79 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Wed Sep 30, 2015 6:20 pm

He just tweeted that he will also address the "sort of first in Bachelor history" tomorrow.
Hmm...

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 79 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Wed Sep 30, 2015 6:53 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:Not to defend RS here or anything, but... He may actually be leaning towards sarcastic and snarky in that tweet.  Back in the old days, I used to actually find his recaps to be quite funny with the sarcasm and snark.  Now, not so much.

JMO.

Yeah, his old recaps before he started spoiling were actually hilarious. I still think he has some funny stuff - I still laugh at his "Vienna/Jake breakup" impersonation and his joke about how taking Joe on a date with Shawn and Nick was like playing a high school JV player to a basketball game against Michael Jordan and Kobe Bryant. It's just that his humor is hard to focus on when he's constantly patting himself on the back.

And, yeah, he's 100% being sarcastic. I'm guessing these will be our token crazy girls and/or fame-wh*res.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 30, 2015 10:35 pm

Wonder who it is?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 30, 2015 10:38 pm

[img]The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 79 Ben_1_11[/img]

@brookebphotos @DorothyLucey

Back to top Go down

Post by beader Wed Sep 30, 2015 11:30 pm

RammerJammer91 wrote:He just tweeted that he will also address the "sort of first in Bachelor history" tomorrow.
Hmm...

Has there ever been a contestant who has been divorced twice before this season?

beader

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Wed Sep 30, 2015 11:35 pm

But he already spoiled that, didn't he?

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by megaa Thu Oct 01, 2015 12:08 am

With only the back of her head to go by, I pictured her as Anna from Unreal. I can't separate the two anymore, they go hand in hand.

megaa

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Oct 01, 2015 12:08 am

Please continue discussion here: 
Thread2

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 79 of 79 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 77, 78, 79

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+71
pitci
nikikass
leselihau
jcrbil
Anonymous.Bach