SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 77 of 79 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 76, 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 77 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by albean99 Tue Sep 29, 2015 9:49 pm

There's always some crazies and drama queens every season so that's nothing new.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15332

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 77 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by metalgirl Tue Sep 29, 2015 9:55 pm

Yay for the doozies!! Lord knows, there needs to be some fun female zany antics to counteract the agonizingly dull, man-angst that defined Kaitlyn's season. That was some of the most painfully boring manufactured crap ever.

Bring on the girl craziness!
metalgirl
metalgirl

Female Posts : 988

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 29, 2015 10:01 pm

eversotrue wrote:
Linds911 wrote:Oh Steve Rolling Eyes

RealitySteve
@RealitySteve
I now have over half of the cast.  As to when I'll be releasing more names - I don't know.  There are a few doozy's in this bunch...
A FEW DOOZZIES???!! No! I'm scared now. I thought this was supposed to be a LOADED cast of AMAZING girls?! RS tends to think everything is weird and wrong though... So maybe it's just him. Make me feel better?

Patience. Smiley  I have been told that there are multiple great girls. If they make it far, we're going to be getting a very good Bachelorette.

Back to top Go down

Post by hdman Tue Sep 29, 2015 10:18 pm

Omg is Becca going for bachelorette?

hdman

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 29, 2015 10:20 pm

eversotrue wrote:

RealitySteve
@RealitySteve
I now have over half of the cast.  As to when I'll be releasing more names - I don't know.  There are a few doozy's in this bunch...
A FEW DOOZZIES???!! No! I'm scared now. I thought this was supposed to be a LOADED cast of AMAZING girls?! RS tends to think everything is weird and wrong though... So maybe it's just him. Make me feel better?

Even Sean's season had Tierra and Ashlee. All you need is 3-4 great girls for a great season. You can't make good TV without some crazies.

Honestly, even Chris's season, which was one of the most contrived and dramatic seasons ever, had a couple of great girls, like Whitney, Jade, and Becca.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Sep 29, 2015 10:24 pm

eversotrue wrote:

RealitySteve
@RealitySteve
It has been talked about for years that they only take a "handful" of normal cast. So I would take the doozy comment over the loaded amazing cast comment any day.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Tue Sep 29, 2015 11:36 pm

hdman wrote:Omg is Becca going for bachelorette?
From what I've read on the Becca threads she's on Ben's season because she's interested in Ben and doesn't want to see him engaged to someone else with out having an opportunity to get to know him.  As far as the Bachelorette that could be her plan B if she isn't Ben's F1. Personally I don't think Becca will be F1 or the next Bachelorette.  She'll leave the show with some new girlfriends an increased following on Social Media and maybe a different edit that she got last season JMO

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by provenceguy Tue Sep 29, 2015 11:39 pm

RammerJammer91 wrote:
eversotrue wrote:

Patience. Smiley  I have been told that there are multiple great girls. If they make it far, we're going to be getting a very good Bachelorette.

From your mouth to god's ears, RJ.
provenceguy
provenceguy

Female Posts : 1898

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Sep 29, 2015 11:56 pm

RS is a real doozzie, IMO of course. I'm glad he got to pay his bills this month with that ridiculous bit of info.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71486

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Wed Sep 30, 2015 9:20 am

I never worry about what RS has to say and that includes not giving him any hits on his site.  :Nod:

I think there's more normal cast than we think there is because some of them get sent home the first night or two. I remember earlier on I was wondering why they went home instead of some of the drama people but of course we know why that happens. Thanks Fleiss. no no

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15332

Back to top Go down

Post by ironcat Wed Sep 30, 2015 12:07 pm

Lievta wrote:
Seabear wrote:
ICU wrote:

I am hoping that too.  Please Britt show up!!!

ITA.  Ben should have requested preseason that TPTB ask if she would have considered coming back.  I would not want her to come back late in the season because she would get to much backlash.  After rooting for the late arrival last season, I don't want to see her endure the negativity.  With her sunny personality, beautiful looks, charitable nature and outdoorsy vibe she seems right up Ben's alley. bestbud!

I agree with you both! cheerleader

On the other hand, my guess is that there aren't many of us here who a) think Ben & Britt would be a good long-term match and b) would love to see her on our screen again. :halo:  

But didn't Ben already meet Britt on this past Bachelorette season when he, like the rest of the guys, had to choose between her and Kaitlyn and he chose Kaitlyn? I don't see how the producers would sell Britt wanting a second chance with Ben without her coming across as completely desperate. And if Ben had really been so blown away by her looks and/or personality at the M&G, HE could have pulled a Brady, or he could have contacted her as soon as he got off the show. Since he did neither, I seriously doubt he has much interest in Britt.

ironcat

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 30, 2015 12:13 pm

ironcat wrote:
Lievta wrote:
Seabear wrote:

ITA.  Ben should have requested preseason that TPTB ask if she would have considered coming back.  I would not want her to come back late in the season because she would get to much backlash.  After rooting for the late arrival last season, I don't want to see her endure the negativity.  With her sunny personality, beautiful looks, charitable nature and outdoorsy vibe she seems right up Ben's alley. bestbud!

I agree with you both! cheerleader

On the other hand, my guess is that there aren't many of us here who a) think Ben & Britt would be a good long-term match and b) would love to see her on our screen again. :halo:  

But didn't Ben already meet Britt on this past Bachelorette season when he, like the rest of the guys, had to choose between her and Kaitlyn and he chose Kaitlyn?  I don't see how the producers would sell Britt wanting a second chance with Ben without her coming across as completely desperate.  And if Ben had really been so blown away by her looks and/or personality at the M&G, HE could have pulled a Brady, or he could have contacted her as soon as he got off the show.  Since he did neither, I seriously doubt he has much interest in Britt.

Agreed. I think it would make Britt both look super bad and desperate, IMO, for going back to win a guy who picked another girl over her b/c he liked her tattoos better. Ben has said over and over that he is greateful and happy that Kaitlyn was their bachelorette; that doesn't seem like he has any regret about not getting to know Britt. And, honestly, I can't see Britt/Ben together for a second. Ben is so laid back...and Britt is not.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 77 of 79 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 76, 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+71
pitci
nikikass
leselihau
jcrbil
Anonymous.Bach