SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 39 of 79 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 59 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

fall - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 39 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Sat Oct 17, 2015 7:44 pm

Well, I can believe that Emily and Lauren B are natural blondes. Amanda seems to be a natural blonde from a photo I saw of her when she was like 5 years old. Olivia is not naturally as blonde as she is. She's naturally either a dark blonde or a light brunette. Lauren H can be a natural blonde, I guess, but I don't know if she is or not.. Is Becca a natural blonde?

Back to top Go down

fall - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 39 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Oct 17, 2015 7:46 pm

Which one is Shushanna? None of them look like her to me.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71471

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 17, 2015 7:47 pm

BlackHalo wrote:I do agree that that girl may be too thin to be Shushanna. Here is the most recent photo I can find of her and it's from 2 months ago.
fall - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 39 11887133_855000794588176_239020219_n
http://websta.me/p/1056915180082654359_182855730

Belly dance girl must still be there unless there is another blonde we don't know about. no no
Aren't the only options that can still be there are 1-on-1 girl, belly dance girl, and chicken suit girl though?? There's literally no one else right?

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Sat Oct 17, 2015 7:47 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Which one is Shushanna? None of them look like her to me.
One in the mickey mouse shirt.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 17, 2015 7:48 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Which one is Shushanna? None of them look like her to me.
The one in the white top and jeans.

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Sat Oct 17, 2015 7:52 pm

eversotrue wrote:Aren't the only options that can still be there are 1-on-1 girl, belly dance girl, and chicken suit girl though?? There's literally no one else right?

Yes but I'm thinking that brunette with the black top in the airport photo could be belly dance girl which would mean we have no clue what this 3rd girl looks like.

BlackHalo

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Oct 17, 2015 7:55 pm

How do we know that's her? Sorry I don't see her name anywhere in the pic?

Here's one from her facebook added March 2015 Spring Break.

fall - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 39 Y0ks4AyIZ7U

VK

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Sat Oct 17, 2015 9:53 pm; edited 1 time in total

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71471

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Sat Oct 17, 2015 7:59 pm

She's not tagged because she has no active instagram. I found that photo through one of friends accounts.

BlackHalo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 17, 2015 8:01 pm

The past f1's, what episodes have their first dates been? 4 or 5? We know Becca got her first 1-on-1 episode 4 and Lauren H got her first 1-on-1 episode 5.

Last edited by eversotrue on Sat Oct 17, 2015 8:54 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by loveactually9 Sat Oct 17, 2015 8:28 pm

I really don't think airport girl is Shushana. I don't see it in the face shape and I definitely don't see it in the body type. Shushana was never even on the show to begin with IMO

loveactually9

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sat Oct 17, 2015 8:34 pm

kraft33 wrote:fall - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 39 Image31

Here is another comparison of hair pics. To me, I'm 50/50 on whether it's Becca. Her hair seems to match up but I feel the color is off.

I got the wedding pics from RS Twitter and the airport pic from this forum.

I'm with you. I thought the color was way too far off but her head sure looks the same. no idea If it is Becca I wish she wouldn't do the blonde thing. Her hair color was becoming imo.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15325

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sat Oct 17, 2015 9:56 pm

This is all coming from In Touch, Ok! Mag and L&S so it should be taken with a grain of salt, however I found it interesting if true. I could actually see Ben walking away alone if there's any truth to all this.

Ben Higgins plans to leave The Bachelor with a fiancée – not a black eye! The contestants are so competitive over winning the heart of Ben that they’ve actually gotten into an altercation over him!

“There’s an all-out catfight for Ben’s attention,” an insider told Life & Style. “These girls are gorgeous and they know it, and there’s no stopping them from trying to get screen time.”

And the software salesman isn’t impressed by their behavior, as he’s “having a really hard time knowing who’s there for the right reasons and who’s there for fame.”

During a group date in Las Vegas, Nevada, an insider told the magazine that Ben seemed, “nervous and awkward.”

Source

Same as the above except the part about being unsure and second guessing himself:

Although many a man dreams of having a couple dozen girls desperately vying for his affections, Ben Higgins is said to be a bit out of his depths in the latest season of The Bachelor.

One source in the latest October 26, issue of Life & Style claims that it's starting to look like Higgins is going to need some help from the powers that be at ABC if he is going to keep these girls from tearing each other a part before the final rose ceremony:

"There is no end to the drama...There's an all-out catfight for Ben's attention. These girls are gorgeous and they know it, and there is no stopping them from trying to get screen time.

"Instead of owning his positions as Bachelor, Ben seems unsure and is second guessing himself. He's having a really hard time knowing who's there for the right reason and who is there for fame."

Source

One source in the latest October 19, issue of In Touch claims that Ben really wasn't ready for all the behind-the-scenes drama that goes along with helming the popular dating show:

"He's really stressed out...It's way too overwhelming and crazy for him.

"The girls are nuts. They're all jealous of each other and mad that Becca is back.

"The women are getting really catty...He just doesn't know if he can handle it. Ben thought it would be easier."

Source
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19231

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 79 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 59 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+69
BowenAnderson
Amethyst
sdmom
KK4
Carolinagirl1864
hdman
quietpal
Northstargirl
Aunties_Love
algold29
amandafan_42978001