SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 40 of 79 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 59 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

fall - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 40 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Julz91 Sat Oct 17, 2015 10:07 pm

He did look completely drained in his recent pictures but definitely taken with a grain of salt. Guess we'll find out soon enough.

Julz91

Back to top Go down

fall - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 40 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by jcrbil Sat Oct 17, 2015 10:21 pm

Guys just don't get the drama... and they don't like it. Two reactions- being drained, like Ben, or ignoring it, like Juan Pablo. Ben's reaction, if that's an accurate description (and who really knows, considering the source), demonstrates sincerity on his part IMO.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Oct 17, 2015 10:24 pm

I think it is always this way that the lead underestimates the role of lead.
It's much, much more stressful and exhausting for the lead emotionally and physically.
And they have to be *on* all the time.
It would take it's toll no matter what.
All the leads say that it is harder than it looks.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 17, 2015 10:31 pm

Aww...poor Ben! I'm sure they are exaggerating things, but I can believe he's fed up with the drama and just plain tired. Abby, at the MTA taping, said he looked really uncomfortable with all the attention; i get the feeling he's not someone that loves being the center of attention 24/7 and the cause of fights and drama. It might also be why his feelings for Becca are unexpectedly strong, as she is very drama-free. She was the only girl last season who never bad-mouthed anyone or confronted anyone.

(IMO)

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Oct 17, 2015 10:44 pm

IA CP! Becca was very laid-back and drama free last season. She doesn't strike me as one who will want to get involved in any drama, returnee or not. It's not her style really. I can see Ben preferring that. And personally, from the girls I have seen from this season, I would say Becca is one of the most attractive ones there, IMO, and based on beauty being in the eyes of the beholder and considering what JL said I think Becca is up there.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sat Oct 17, 2015 10:55 pm

The season probably isn't as bad as the rag mags make it seem. The part they probably got right is Ben being taken aback by how hard the job is and we know that the others would be upset by the recycles. I doubt he'd find Becca a haven from the drama when she's causing it just by being there. I think the women this season are very attractive so will just wait and see their personalities. I'm probably going to like a few of them. :Nod:  JMO of course.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15306

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Sat Oct 17, 2015 10:57 pm

I agree she was last season and think she generally, normally is, but... I just think that as a returnee, there will be some drama involving or surrounding you regardless of how laid back and drama free you normally are.  Especially if you have a group of extra dramatic girls (if there is actually any truth to the rag mags) who feel threatened by your return no matter how much or little attraction or chemistry is there.  After the drama that surrounded TOG, I have a feeling TPTB want as much drama as they can get and knowing Becca most likely will not cause it directly, will encourage and push the other girls issues and insecurities to the max to get it.  Ben may keep her around longer to avoid some of the more drama filled people and then again, maybe there's a real connection.  Though I'm not as fond of her as I was, he could do worse.  

Personally, I am just over the returnee storyline and the drama TPTB manufacture from it and feel like we missed out on getting to know some great guys, so I'm hoping it's not the whole focus of this season (or I may tune out like I did during Kait's season).  JMO.

Last edited by Ladybug82 on Sat Oct 17, 2015 11:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Sat Oct 17, 2015 11:07 pm

I hope tptb air the initial conversation Ben has with Becca.... and I hope he says, "I told you not to come" (which is what we heard he told her before the season began to film). Her season will be about overcoming that - more than whatever drama the girls might throw at her. I wouldn't be surprised if tptb wanted her on just BECAUSE Ben told her not to come on the season.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 17, 2015 11:11 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:IA CP! Becca was very laid-back and drama free last season.  She doesn't strike me as one who will want to get involved in any drama, returnee or not. It's not her style really. I can see Ben preferring that. And personally, from the girls I have seen from this season, I would say Becca is one of the most attractive ones there, IMO, and based on beauty being in the eyes of the beholder and considering what JL said I think Becca is up there.

I'm starting to get excited about the possibility of Ben/Becca! Although I got way too excited about Nick/Kaitlyn after that San Antonio serenade pics that we saw during filming and we all know how that turned out.

I do agree with everyone that Becca is going to be the cause of drama just b/c she is a returnee but I don't think that means she herself is dramatic and catty. If she comes onto the show and explains herself and is open to questioning, like Nick was, there's no reason for her to deserve any type of attack or dislike. She doesn't have any advantage and she's playing fair and trying to find love, like everyone else. I feel like Ben is probably going to have problems with the Ashlee's, Kelsey's, britt's, and Nikki's, of the group - girls that are being dishonest, backstabbing and badmouthing others to get ahead, getting visibly jealous, mocking others, etc I can't see Becca doing any of that. .

(Jmo) .

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Oct 17, 2015 11:14 pm

jcrbil wrote:I hope tptb air the initial conversation Ben has with Becca.... and I hope he says, "I told you not to come" (which is what we heard he told her before the season began to film).  Her season will be about overcoming that - more than whatever drama the girls might throw at her.  I wouldn't be surprised if tptb wanted her on just BECAUSE Ben told her not to come on the season.
IMO, that "info" is just a rumour.
Things like Becca being on the show or Becca having a single date can be proven and thus can be facts.
So unless it can be proven that Ben said this to Becca it is just gossip to me and nothing more to get the clicks or get one's eye off the ball.

I am not buying into what is told just because it sounds all "oooo" or "controversial".
If anything, it sounds like part of a producers playbook especially since both "sources" were the same and from the producers/crew.

I just find it distracting to be focused on things that cannot be proven and yet b/c they're from the same "sources" they get treated like fact when they are not.
I always remember that RS' "sources" told him Shawn got dumped so "sources" need to be vetted and unless there is proof... then to me, it's just speculation/rumour that spirals out of control.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Oct 17, 2015 11:23 pm

IA, CP. I say why not.
Too much I find is based on Becca being a "returnee" and solely based on that alone.
That to me is not enough reason to discount her.
I liked her on last season and I am going to give her a chance.
It's Ben's choice at the end of the day and he seems to have a good on his shoulders so will see...

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Sat Oct 17, 2015 11:28 pm; edited 2 times in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Oct 17, 2015 11:26 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:
jcrbil wrote:I hope tptb air the initial conversation Ben has with Becca.... and I hope he says, "I told you not to come" (which is what we heard he told her before the season began to film).  Her season will be about overcoming that - more than whatever drama the girls might throw at her.  I wouldn't be surprised if tptb wanted her on just BECAUSE Ben told her not to come on the season.
IMO, that "info" is just a rumour.
Things like Becca being on the show or Becca having a single date can be proven and thus can be facts.
So unless it can be proven that Ben said this to Becca it is just gossip to me and nothing more to get the clicks or get one's eye off the ball.

I am not buying into what is told just because it sounds all "oooo" or "controversial".
If anything, it sounds like part of a producers playbook especially since both "sources" were the same and from the producers/crew.

I just find it distracting to be focused on things that cannot be proven and yet b/c they're from the same "sources" they get treated like fact when they are not.
I always remember that RS' "sources" told him Shawn got dumped so "sources" need to be vetted and unless there is proof... then to me, it's just speculation/rumour that spirals out of control.

I agree. 
I think this is a prime example of a bad game of telephone and time will show there is little to no merit here.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 79 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 59 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+69
BowenAnderson
Amethyst
sdmom
KK4
Carolinagirl1864
hdman
quietpal
Northstargirl
Aunties_Love
algold29
amandafan_42978001