SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 75 of 79 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

fall - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 75 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by umngirl Sun Oct 25, 2015 11:58 am

I think JoJo's legs match the best. Her legs are slimmer than Becca's and Amanda's IMO.

fall - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 75 87b72b10 fall - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 75 86669110 fall - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 75 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

fall - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 75 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by albean99 Sun Oct 25, 2015 12:03 pm

nd4reality wrote:T4p.

Baseball girls jeans r not the same as any of the girls in the picture imo. How many jeans do thses girls pack for thses trips besides all their other stuff like shoes and cocktail dresses laugh out loud ?

No idea but definitely more than 1 pair imo. They're quite similar to Jojo's and to me her legs look the closest so am leaning towards her.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15357

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Sun Oct 25, 2015 12:25 pm

I remember seeing pics of Amanda where her thighs look even fuller than Becca's, so I highly doubt it's her.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Sun Oct 25, 2015 12:49 pm

mindless wrote:I remember seeing pics of Amanda where her thighs look even fuller than Becca's, so I highly doubt it's her.

I'm really glad you all aren't looking at pictures of me...and my thighs. cantstopl no no bestbud!
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 25, 2015 12:52 pm

Amanda has very muscular legs. Like a dancer. Would rather have her legs or Becca's than skinny legs. Too bad it looks like it ain't Becca on that field.

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Sun Oct 25, 2015 1:19 pm

Rolly wrote:
mindless wrote:I remember seeing pics of Amanda where her thighs look even fuller than Becca's, so I highly doubt it's her.

I'm really glad you all aren't looking at pictures of me...and my thighs. cantstopl no no bestbud!

Sorry, didn't mean to imply Becca's thighs are big, since they aren't at all. One of mine is probably as big as both of hers combined. laugh out loud But people kept saying baseball girl's legs are thinner than Becca's, so my point was that that surely rules out Amanda then.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Sun Oct 25, 2015 1:20 pm

I know RS says it is JoJo but to me it still looks like Becca.  She has a compact, stocky build and baseball girl looks very compact and solid.  Also the hair, neck, posture look like Becca to me. The white shoes also look just like Becca's shoes.  All girls that age have tons of blue jeans in a variety of styles.    JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sun Oct 25, 2015 1:45 pm

Baseball girl looks to be wearing white high top sneakers. Have we seen any of the girls in those?

fall - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 75 87b72b10 fall - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 75 86669110 fall - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 75 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Sun Oct 25, 2015 1:50 pm

^ No, but did you all see Emily's white platform on her sneakers in the other Warsaw photo as opposed to the photo that kept getting posted? 

I'm not saying it was Emily in the truck video but I cannot say it is Lauren either. IMO.

ETA: to add, based on the high tops alone, my guess would be the date at Wrigley went to one of the girls that does not have a sneaker on in the Warsaw photos because it is unlikely (but not unheard of) that someone would pack two pairs of sneakers IMO laugh out loud.
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Sun Oct 25, 2015 2:19 pm

mindless wrote:
Rolly wrote:

Sorry, didn't mean to imply Becca's thighs are big, since they aren't at all. One of mine is probably as big as both of hers combined. laugh out loud But people kept saying baseball girl's legs are thinner than Becca's, so my point was that that surely rules out Amanda then.

My post was being critical of me not you. Hugesmile :detective is what is done here and sometimes it's looking at thigh size. The bolded is me also. hmmm
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sun Oct 25, 2015 3:01 pm

The group date should almost be starting so we should see confirmation either way of who is on that. This is not an episode where we will be in doubt as to who got which date.

Does anyone think that an insider emailed the baseball picture to RS or a random bachelor fan like the pics of Lauren ?

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Sun Oct 25, 2015 3:05 pm

A few details the public were given about the carnival... The poster's IG is private, but she tweeted the pic, so it's visible.

Christena @C_hoop13 14h
Anyone want to join?!? #bachelorseason #BenHiggins #tigeralum @ Warsaw,… https://t.co/ZGfcPMwWjY

Anyone want to join?!? #bachelorseason #BenHiggins #tigeralum by @c_hoop13

ETA: GA, using the embed IG pics link to generate an embed code, worked on my iPad. yes

Last edited by Ladybug82 on Sun Oct 25, 2015 3:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 75 of 79 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+69
BowenAnderson
Amethyst
sdmom
KK4
Carolinagirl1864
hdman
quietpal
Northstargirl
Aunties_Love
algold29
amandafan_42978001