SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 76 of 79 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 75, 76, 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

fall - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 76 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by rhondam Sun Oct 25, 2015 3:07 pm

nd4reality wrote:The group date should almost be starting so we should see confirmation either way of who is on that. This is not an episode where we will be in doubt as to who got which date.

Does anyone think that an insider emailed the baseball picture to RS or a random bachelor fan like the pics of Lauren ?
The Instagram photo says it came from the account of janetcdavies. Her bio says she is a broadcast journalist, wife, mom and secret farmer. The photo isn't on her account anymore, I assume it was deleted.

ETA: Her IG account is not showing as private to me and I am not following her.
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

fall - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 76 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Oct 25, 2015 3:15 pm

NashvilleBB wrote:snipped
AllAboutLove wrote: snipped..
fall - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 76 F6a8450ccbefef47d76ca8027df3e53b

snipped

fall - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 76 CSAvrlqUkAEZhrh

Snipped from all the posts upthread.

The baseball girl's jeans look similar to whoever that is next to Becca IMO. They could be lighter because the pic was cropped and lightened. That's not a popular colour for jeans is it? I'm thinking that's not the original colour of the baseball girls jeans.

ETA: similar because of the washed out look on the thighs.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71504

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Oct 25, 2015 3:18 pm

That is JoJo with the jeans in the town photo. I thought it had been brought up, but I agree the jeans look the same.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Sun Oct 25, 2015 3:19 pm

If the carnival starts tonight what are they doing during the day? Lunch at McDonald's??? fall - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 76 2498057887

We need pictures people.... Warsaw and surrounding communities what are they doing?
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Sun Oct 25, 2015 3:30 pm

Rolly wrote:If the carnival starts tonight what are they doing during the day? Lunch at McDonald's??? fall - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 76 2498057887

We need pictures people.... Warsaw and surrounding communities what are they doing?

I know! I've seen a bunch of tweets about being excited for the carnival and a few pics of the carnival set up as people move around Warsaw today, but no sitings of Ben or the girls yet. I hope we get a bunch of pics tonight of more than just the carnival and rides. We want pics of Ben and the girls on the date.

I'm seriously thinking we need to do a how to on what info should be included when you post on forms of SM with spoilers. I mean we appreciate any info we get, but we really like, need and appreciate the more detail one is willing to give... Who, what, when, where and a pic to back it up. That's not asking for too much is it? giggling
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by chi-girl Sun Oct 25, 2015 3:38 pm

rhondam wrote:
nd4reality wrote:The group date should almost be starting so we should see confirmation either way of who is on that. This is not an episode where we will be in doubt as to who got which date.

Does anyone think that an insider emailed the baseball picture to RS or a random bachelor fan like the pics of Lauren ?
The Instagram photo says it came from the account of janetcdavies. Her bio says she is a broadcast journalist, wife, mom and secret farmer. The photo isn't on her account anymore, I assume it was deleted.

Janet Davies is definitely a broadcaster on a major network here (Chicago.) I'm very surprised they had a date at Wrigley Field. With the Cubs being in the Playoffs there was a chance they'd still be playing baseball now. Or maybe they looked at history and thought they had a pretty good shot at that not being the case. Did any other pictures come out? Many of the buildings surrounding Wrigley have rooftop decks where you can see the field. Someone could have easily taken a picture.

chi-girl

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Sun Oct 25, 2015 3:42 pm

The only photo I saw (cannot remember where) was of a far off roof top height night photo that said the lights are still on at Wrigley so still filming there (paraphrased).

ETA more detail added to my post
rhondam
rhondam

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Oct 25, 2015 3:47 pm

chi-girl wrote:
rhondam wrote:

Janet Davies is definitely a broadcaster on a major network here (Chicago.)  I'm very surprised they had a date at Wrigley Field.  With the Cubs being in the Playoffs there was a chance they'd still be playing baseball now.  Or maybe they looked at history and thought they had a pretty good shot at that not being the case.  Did any other pictures come out?  Many of the buildings surrounding Wrigley have rooftop decks where you can see the field.  Someone could have easily taken a picture.

It's definitely Wrigley field. I checked that out when the first pic came out. I compared it to the Warsaw baseball field. You can see the brown building to the left of the pic with the four squares.

https://www.google.ca/search?q=wrigley+field&rls=com.microsoft:en-CA:IE-Address&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0CAcQ_AUoAWoVChMI_enovKPeyAIVS14eCh0G2wPx&biw=1321&bih=709&dpr=0.9#imgrc=uY8-duPeiyTuAM%3A
fall - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 76 Wrigley_1

umngirl wrote:
@RealitySteve 35s36 seconds ago

(SPOILER): Ben is on a 1-on-1 date Wrigley Field today.
fall - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 76 CSHTzPPUYAUayxW

Warsaw baseball field could have been plan B if the Cubbie were still in the playoff's or they could have arranged filming for their away game if it came to that.

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Sun Oct 25, 2015 3:50 pm; edited 1 time in total

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71504

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Sun Oct 25, 2015 3:48 pm

I agree that the jeans look the same. I think the lighting in the stadium was just not that flattering -- lots of glare.

Chi-girl, I agree that it's a bit odd that the Cubs rented out their stadium at this time of the year. OTOH, if they were still playing they would have been in NY this weekend. I did think of the nearby rooftop decks, but haven't seen anything posted. I looked at the livecam outside the stadium a few times last night, but nothing.

Last edited by Amethyst on Sun Oct 25, 2015 3:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Oct 25, 2015 3:49 pm

Rolly wrote:If the carnival starts tonight what are they doing during the day? Lunch at McDonald's??? fall - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 76 2498057887

My speculative thoughts: Maybe they all(or whomever chose to) attended church services in Ben's family church? That might have been nice.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Sun Oct 25, 2015 4:01 pm

Amethyst wrote:I agree that the jeans look the same. I think the lighting in the stadium was just not that flattering -- lots of glare.

Chi-girl, I agree that it's a bit odd that the Cubs rented out their stadium at this time of the year. OTOH, if they were still playing they would have been in NY this weekend. I did think of the nearby rooftop decks, but haven't seen anything posted. I looked at the livecam outside the stadium a few times last night, but nothing.
I agree, the shade of blue and the faded markings look the same to me as JoJo's jeans. Any differences appear to be the bright lights of the stadium and the overcast day in the Warsaw photos IMO.
rhondam
rhondam

Back to top Go down

Post by chi-girl Sun Oct 25, 2015 4:12 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
chi-girl wrote:
rhondam wrote:

Janet Davies is definitely a broadcaster on a major network here (Chicago.)  I'm very surprised they had a date at Wrigley Field.  With the Cubs being in the Playoffs there was a chance they'd still be playing baseball now.  Or maybe they looked at history and thought they had a pretty good shot at that not being the case.  Did any other pictures come out?  Many of the buildings surrounding Wrigley have rooftop decks where you can see the field.  Someone could have easily taken a picture.

It's definitely Wrigley field. I checked that out when the first pic came out. I compared it to the Warsaw baseball field. You can see the brown building to the left of the pic with the four squares.

https://www.google.ca/search?q=wrigley+field&rls=com.microsoft:en-CA:IE-Address&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0CAcQ_AUoAWoVChMI_enovKPeyAIVS14eCh0G2wPx&biw=1321&bih=709&dpr=0.9#imgrc=uY8-duPeiyTuAM%3A
fall - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 76 Wrigley_1

umngirl wrote:
@RealitySteve 35s36 seconds ago

(SPOILER): Ben is on a 1-on-1 date Wrigley Field today.
fall - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 76 CSHTzPPUYAUayxW

Warsaw baseball field could have been plan B if the Cubbie were still in the playoff's or they could have arranged filming for their away game if it came to that.

I agree, its definitely Wrigley. It was a decent day here yesterday. I would have thought that others would have taken photos or someone would have caught them out and about in Wrigleyville. (Especially since it was a Saturday night and there are a lot of bars around.) I guess they were too stealth. Or maybe everyone's still too broken up about the Cubs to go out.

chi-girl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 76 of 79 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 75, 76, 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+69
BowenAnderson
Amethyst
sdmom
KK4
Carolinagirl1864
hdman
quietpal
Northstargirl
Aunties_Love
algold29
amandafan_42978001