SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 18 of 80 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 49 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 18 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Oct 05, 2015 12:56 pm

@Rolly So glad to have you here too fellow Nick Chick bestbud!

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 18 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Oct 05, 2015 12:59 pm

AEF wrote:http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3260113/The-Bachelorette-Richie-Strahan-greased-overalls-cleaning-act-Sam-Frost.html?ITO=1490&ns_mchannel=rss&ns_campaign=1490
That's some really hard work. He works really hard I must say. Really nice guy and cleans up so well!!

The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 18 2D19D6D000000578-0-image-m-29_1444021979934   The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 18 2D19E41600000578-0-image-a-30_1444021988666The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 18 2D19DF5200000578-3260113-image-a-37_1444023752603

This would scare me to death. Look at that HEIGHT!! The trucks below affraid :shocked!: :shocked!: :shocked!:

The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 18 2D19D71C00000578-3260113-image-a-38_1444023757972
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Mon Oct 05, 2015 2:20 pm

The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 18 CQid1CoXAAAz4P1
#BacheloretteAU ‏@BacheloretteAU
Are our Bachelors the hosts with the most?!
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Oct 05, 2015 2:28 pm

Richie looking great!!
He has amazing facial/bone structure!

The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 18 Cc25fc57e58e7cbd93cd9f2c274a03fd
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Mon Oct 05, 2015 2:34 pm

The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 18 3806527698 I only saw him "reading" Cleo ... I didn't pay attention that he wasn't standing on the ground , but hanging above ... OMG duh affraid

What a man, what a man, what a man... What a mighty good man yes :yes:
AllAboutLove wrote:This would scare me to death. Look at that HEIGHT!! The trucks below affraid :shocked!: :shocked!: :shocked!:

The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 18 2D19D71C00000578-3260113-image-a-38_1444023757972
BTW ... I'm really finding him "more handsome"  than my "first impression" of his physique was. It's his personality and attitude that make him HOT.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Oct 05, 2015 2:41 pm

happygolucky wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:This would scare me to death. Look at that HEIGHT!! The trucks below affraid :shocked!: :shocked!: :shocked!:

The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 18 3806527698 I only saw him "reading" Cleo ... I didn't pay attention that he wasn't standing on the ground , but hanging above ... OMG duh affraid

What a man, what a man, what a man... What a mighty good man yes :yes:
Yes he is! The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 18 1710264613  Richie is such a MAN! Love it!
I know... the height! I never noticed it at first and then when I did... my heart stopped. I could not do that every day or for one day (maybe one second or two). Terrifying stuff!

He's such a risk-taker and I love that in his intro he said he wants someone who wants to grab life by the coat tails and just enjoy it.
He really seems to enjoy life based on his SM. And appreciates the small things.
He was also hit by a car while driving his motorcycle and broken bones everywhere and posted how appreciative he is of life so that likely played a huge role too.

Richie's definitely my fave contestant (more than Nick, sorry bud) atm.
Nick I like but not someone I would pick to marry and the same for Art. Richie, yes.
He's hilarious/witty/pun-ny, outdoorsy, sensitive, has a dorky side, a deep philosophical introspective side, ambitious/driven, hard worker, caring, supportive, considerate and kind and I love that he loves nature so much. I think that is the best thing I realized about him on his SM - just how much he is in awe of nature and revels in it. He's really good at photography too. Has an artistic side.
And yes. It is his personality that makes him really hot. I really like him.
I can see why Richie is a "unicorn" on the Hot/Crazy Matrix scale. :yes:

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Mon Oct 05, 2015 2:56 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:Richie's definitely my fave contestant (more than Nick, sorry bud) atm.
Nick I like but not someone I would pick to marry and the same for Art. Richie, yes.

He's hilarious/witty/pun-ny, outdoorsy, sensitive, has a dorky side, a deep philosophical introspective side, ambitious/driven, hard worker, caring, supportive, considerate and kind and I love that he loves nature so much. I think that is the best thing I realized about him on his SM - just how much he is in awe of nature and revels in it. He's really good at photography too. Has an artistic side.
I can see why Richie is a "unicorn" on the Hot/Crazy Matrix scale.  :yes:
Me too. The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 18 2498057887 Hugesmile I'm still not watching, so my enthusiasm hasn't reached the high, but only from reading your posts and finding out more about him and my "gut feeling" while reading other things about him online, yes - definitely I guy I would like and I'm actually physically attracted to (which I have never been to someone like Nick or Art). Finally his 20Q&A is online: https://www.facebook.com/BacheloretteAU/videos/710975002380290/

P.S. i always said that my fascination with Nick is due to my "impression" how much we are alike (the same goes for Heather)... personality wise and even some behavioral quirks (not always the best trait) ... so with Richie I'm seeing a guy very different from me ... there lays the attraction.

Last edited by happygolucky on Mon Oct 05, 2015 3:09 pm; edited 1 time in total

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Oct 05, 2015 3:05 pm

happygolucky wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:Richie's definitely my fave contestant (more than Nick, sorry bud) atm.
I can see why Richie is a "unicorn" on the Hot/Crazy Matrix scale.  :yes:
Me too. The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 18 2498057887 Hugesmile I'm still not watching, so my enthusiasm hasn't reached the high, but only from reading your posts and finding out more about him and my "gut feeling" while reading other things about him online, yes - definitely I guy I would like and I'm actually physically attracted to (which I have never been to someone like Nick or Art). Finally his 20Q&A is online: https://www.facebook.com/BacheloretteAU/videos/710975002380290/
He really is a great all-around guy. Has a lot going for him.
I don't think Richie is perfect by no means, I just think he has that factor about him where he is not stuck on himself and so his personality is more developed than other parts of him.

What sold me on Richie was that he really doesn't think he is all that and is genuinely humble/self-deprecating and honest.
For example: when he met Sam out the limo and she asked what he did for a living and he told her what he did and she said that sounds impressive and he told her that his job is not impressive
Also, in his intro video... that was him in his own car, wearing his own clothes, and rappelling/abseiling up the rockery where he actually works. So nothing embellished or exaggerated... just the real, honest, him. Down to earth, which I am a big fan of.

The video is so great! He has a great speaking voice, imo. Very well-spoken.
I loved his wit about Bruce Willis and being a lover of fighters (meaning, imo, those who never give up).
Also loved that he said he would want Ryan Reynolds to play him for the question about which actor! Ah ha! Another Ryan Reynolds! haha
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by HodanG Mon Oct 05, 2015 5:06 pm

The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 18 Image34

hmm what do you all think about the comments? If you read between the lines, and read the caption "#teamRichie" then one of the comments saying "bad luck mr...." Perhaps by this "Mr" he means Richie? Just a possibility
HodanG
HodanG

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Mon Oct 05, 2015 5:25 pm

I thought that to start too. But If you read the comments below someone else responds to that comment.
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 05, 2015 9:28 pm

I think the 'Bad luck Mr' comment was directed to the guy who posted the photo, not to Richie

Back to top Go down

Post by bellehuntley Mon Oct 05, 2015 10:18 pm

'Bad Luck Mr' was probably because west coast got smashed in the grand final and they are west coast supporters
bellehuntley
bellehuntley

Female Posts : 264

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 80 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 49 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+36
apples
Sunnyandhappy
Goheather
Kashathediva
shadylaine