SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 28 of 80 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 54 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

samfrost - The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 28 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Schmoobag Thu Oct 08, 2015 10:23 pm

@ElonM - thanks for the video - he really is a completely charming awkward dork :cutiepie

Schmoobag

Back to top Go down

samfrost - The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 28 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by ElonM Thu Oct 08, 2015 10:26 pm

Schmoobag wrote:@ElonM - thanks for the video - he really is a completely charming awkward dork :cutiepie

The video was posted earlier in this thread. I was just checking to see if I missed anything important about him.

He's a cutie for sure. giggling I prefer his hairstyle in the video to the show.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Oct 08, 2015 10:31 pm

ElonM wrote:Has Richie done any radio interviews since the show started?

Since he has an interest backpacking in South America via the video below if not F1 he can come to my end. giggling  

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PVIMgO65ROU
No, no interviews other than the one newspaper interview.

Richie is just fantastic. He really is such a nice guy and definitely a keeper!
I already told my hubby he should thank his lucky stars he is my Richie. He agreed with me giggling
It's too sweet. He asked me "how is Richie doing?" today since he knew I watched Richie's SD date.
I told him about Richie's date and possible F3/F2 exit and he just shook his head. He also feels bad for the guy. hmmm
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Thu Oct 08, 2015 11:12 pm

Can I add that one of the funniest lines Richie said last night was when Sam said that reminds me it's our granddaughter's 21st and Richie said that reminds me we need to pick up some milk. He does have a very quirky sense of humour

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Thu Oct 08, 2015 11:19 pm

At the end of the break dancing routine the women was wiping tears, she was laughing so hard.  Also he had the folks at this table laughing when he asked how to play Bingo.  He is such a natural. Adding... When he asked to change lanes, I was dying. Image if you were driving the other car, I would like what the hell.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Oct 08, 2015 11:53 pm

His humor is his greatest asset. He is so quick-witted it is fantastic.
I loved that scene in the car driving!!
I loved when they called out Duck and Richie is like "Quack quack"
I was in stitches watching him!!!

cantstopl samfrost - The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 28 3806527698

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Oct 08, 2015 11:57 pm

Forgot to say this, but this is the first time I've seen someone make Sam laugh more than she makes them laugh (speaking from having watched last season).

Lisa in her Famous mag interview said that usually it is Sam who is coming out with the jokes but this time it is Richie and he makes HER laugh.
Lisa also says best kiss was Richie's as it was "just real".
Lisa says new frontrunner is Richie.
Lisa is now following Richie on IG.
As Elon posted, Lisa posted #RichieFortheWin on her IG pic linking to her interview... Sarah-Mae Sam's roommate liked Lisa's IG pic/post.
awwww

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Fri Oct 09, 2015 1:47 am; edited 5 times in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Fri Oct 09, 2015 12:06 am

Thanks for posting AAL. Good to see Lisa again and she definitely knows stuff. I doubt that family members doubting Sam is that serious.

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Fri Oct 09, 2015 12:06 am

AllAboutLove wrote:Forgot to say this, but this is the first time I've seen someone make Sam laugh more than she makes them laugh (speaking from having watched last season) and Lisa in her interview  said that usually it is Sam who is coming out with the jokes but this time it is Richie.

awwww

Lisa's recap and interview: https://www.facebook.com/famousmagazine/videos/vb.29295483085/10153730923263086/?type=2&theater

This link isn't working for me hmmm
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Oct 09, 2015 12:07 am

@ElonM I wonder if it is geotagged?
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Fri Oct 09, 2015 12:08 am

AllAboutLove wrote:@ElonM I wonder if it is geotagged?

That's a possibility.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Schmoobag Fri Oct 09, 2015 12:18 am

Good to see Lisa again and she definitely knows stuff. I doubt that family members doubting Sam is that serious. wrote:

I agree @AEF. Plus I had a good listen to the HTD promo and DM inferred Richie's mum stated "we're concerned" but when you listen closely to the audio I believe it's Sasha's mum's voice that I hear.

Schmoobag

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 80 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 54 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+36
apples
Sunnyandhappy
Goheather
Kashathediva
shadylaine