SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 29 of 80 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 54 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 29 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by EmmK Fri Oct 09, 2015 12:44 am

Listen to this guys, at 27:30 onwards:

Wippa says I am afraid to comment on these guys, what if you're in love with one of them? She says: "Comment away. I don't care. I beg M...beg him all the time" (She's about to say Michael)
Wippa then says: "OHH THAT'S A CLUE. Mmmm." But then he changes direction and starts talking about how it's a clue cos they were talking about Michael's clothes.

The clue is: she actually seemed like she was gonna say Michael.

http://www.nova969.com.au/podcast/fitzy-and-wippa-podcast-9-october-2015

EmmK

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 29 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Schmoobag Fri Oct 09, 2015 12:49 am

http://www.nova969.com.au/podcast/fitzy-and-wippa-podcast-9-october-2015 wrote:

Is anyone able to put that podcast in this thread as I am unable to access these through my work internet hissyfit

Schmoobag

Back to top Go down

Post by EmmK Fri Oct 09, 2015 12:54 am

They said on twitter they would post the full video online (where I was hoping to see her face when she says this and if she actually mouths Mm..) but the video is not up. It was supposed to be up this morning?!!

EmmK

Back to top Go down

Post by Schmoobag Fri Oct 09, 2015 12:58 am

Thanks @EmmK - I'll check it when I get home!

Schmoobag

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Oct 09, 2015 1:41 am

Sam faved some more tweets about Richie
The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 29 Bnbn_b10
The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 29 Bnbnb10
https://twitter.com/Sam_Frost/favorites
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Oct 09, 2015 2:11 am

Osher on Richie and Sam... Interesting Osher calls Richie 'Richard' here... (also leaderboard has BachRichard)

Sam called her date with Richie a 10 out of 10. Was it a good test to see if they can get along?

“I think it was. It was also a case of, ‘Can you play along.’ Sam obviously enjoys being playful. Could Davey have done that? Probably not. Could Dave have done that? Probably not. I don’t think Sasha could have done that. But Richard was able to be playful. It was a great fit for the two of them and it was great to watch. It was a great idea for a date and Sam went above and beyond putting it together. And who knew Richie could breakdance? And what a kiss! Sam just grabbed his face and went for it.”

http://www.news.com.au/entertainment/tv/why-we-didnt-see-davey-leave-the-bachelorette-mansion-osher-gunsberg-explains-all/story-fn8yvfst-1227562936264?sv=9ba9b9567534da5713bedf80a949af7e
The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 29 1c96ab22bfd0fd112a29f218bcbe40d6
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Oct 09, 2015 2:17 am

Sam And Richie's Bachelorette Date Gave Australia #DateGoals
HuffPost Australia  

The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 29 O-THE-BACHELORETTE-570

Episode six of The Bachelorette Australia aired on Thursday night and saw Sam and rope technician Richie meet 50 years in the future while larrikin Davey was sent home sans rose ceremony.

After a four-hour hair and makeup transformation, Sam, now appearing as a 76-year-old and Richie, an 80-year-old, set out to celebrate their pretend 50th wedding anniversary -- like a good Aussie couple should -- over a game of bingo at the bowls club.

Richie, always a good sport, had the internet melting as he embraced being a grandpa with both hands, earning him a rose and a sensual kiss. Here’s what you missed. 

Before the transformation, an apprehensive but excited Richie after being told of what the date will entail.

The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 29 O-THE-BACHELORETTE-570

The big reveal complete with curtsies all round.

And some face touching.

Richie on his outfit: “I’d like to say the hearing aid is the best bit, but you can’t go past this cane, this bad boy’s out of control.”

Before busting out some serious breakdancing moves.

Richie’s mum and sister drop in on the date and they reminisce on his love for Batman.

Sam tells him, “I haven’t laughed that much in such a long time” -- and plants a rose on his shirt.

Anddddd, the kiss.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com.au/2015/10/09/sam-frost_n_8266238.html?ncid=tweetlnkauhpmg00000001
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by HodanG Fri Oct 09, 2015 2:30 am

that was my tweet! And aww Sam has definitely been more pro Richie then I think Sash! Even on her Instagram, she uploaded the video of her saying "GOO RICHIEE" a clue
HodanG
HodanG

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 09, 2015 2:45 am

HodanG wrote:that was my tweet! And aww Sam has definitely been more pro Richie then I think Sash! Even on her Instagram, she uploaded the video of her saying "GOO RICHIEE" a clue

Don't lose hope, HG! I'm certainly not haha. And if I do happen to get my heart broken, so be it!

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Oct 09, 2015 2:53 am

aerina wrote:
HodanG wrote:that was my tweet! And aww Sam has definitely been more pro Richie then I think Sash! Even on her Instagram, she uploaded the video of her saying "GOO RICHIEE" a clue

Don't lose hope, HG! I'm certainly not haha. And if I do happen to get my heart broken, so be it!
Yeah... I am watching for Richie.
It's a love story to me either way, no matter how it ends.
Some love stories end in tragedy or are unrequited, etc.
Not all love stories have to be happy for everyone.
But that doesn't make them any less of a love story.

#TeamRichie beatingheart
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by HodanG Fri Oct 09, 2015 3:01 am

Team Richie for life❤️
HodanG
HodanG

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 09, 2015 3:18 am

AllAboutLove wrote:
aerina wrote:

Yeah... I am watching for Richie.
It's a love story to me either way, no matter how it ends.
Some love stories end in tragedy or are unrequited, etc.
Not all love stories have to be happy for everyone.
But that doesn't make them any less of a love story.

#TeamRichie beatingheart

Yes! :Nod:
Came for Sam, stayed for Richie.
I'll always be Team Richie and Team Sam, together or separately!
Whatever happens, happens, and even if Richie isn't F1, I'll be glad that they have a good friendship to back it! Friendship isn't a consolation prize after all.
I love that we always have Plan B of Richie becoming next lead -- which will make the coping so much easier. Hugesmile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 80 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 54 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+36
apples
Sunnyandhappy
Goheather
Kashathediva
shadylaine