SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 48 of 80 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 64 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 48 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by happygolucky Fri Oct 16, 2015 4:58 pm

Cheer up ... pre-warning for all the girls applying ... Perth or nothing! ... kidding ...  he is willing to move, but also to not see you for 3 months ... so you've been warned! ... future bachelorettes going in ... I hope you are as cool as "bananas" can be

... since mine "ironically" are not - and this is not even a joke - I traveled today from my parents' home back to my city and my mom packed me some food (like all moms I guess, 'cos it's not like I have a grocery shop 2 minutes from my block and more offer than my little hometown, but you know, home-BOUGHT bananas are always better than the bananas from the other shipment  giggling ) and some bananas made a mess and now everything smells of them ... and it would be almost annoying if it wasn't for this forum reminding me to "don't worry, be happy".

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 48 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Oct 16, 2015 5:42 pm

@happygolucky.  bestbud!

And yes, Richie is a hard-worker and his work is hard work (yes both things since both things can be exclusive form one another). He also happens to, by his job, have months of time off since he works in phases/periods (similar to actors/actresses or contract workers) and thus spend all that time off with someone. So it is a benefit if one looks at it that way. Also a benefit if he is next lead as he can better "afford" that time off (which only most self-employed leads get to do... no coincidence that all prior Bach Aussies fell into that category).

Life is hard for sure, but as Richie's friend says and posted about Richie... "When life gives you lemons, COOL BANANAS!"    

So sometimes in life you have to take those lemons, turn them into a banana, and ride that banana like a surfboard on the waves of life.

Because I think that this photo is quite deep and tells a lot... surfing the waves of life can sometimes crush one and be overwhelming. So it all comes down to the attitude one has and response to what life throws at one. So sometimes, when life gives one lemons, one just has to be #CoolBananas and ride the wave.

The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 48 11917711

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Fri Oct 16, 2015 5:57 pm

IMO Richie will be fine, most contestants on this show survive....Nick in the U.S series was really blindsided IMO during the first time he came on the show and I personally was shocked he came back a second time despite how much he was vilified by the public. And then we have Heather who is happily in a relationship now. Time is a great healer & everyone gets to move on from the impact of this show, though some sooner than others. Next season the cycle continues unfortunately, JMO.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Oct 16, 2015 6:04 pm

I too think Richie will be fine (and probably is).
That being said, any posts of mine going on about the 'emotional" wave is me just riding the wave while it's crashing onto the TV screen.
I prefer it that way... to feel what I feel while I feel it and then ride the next wave.

Richie is a lot like Nick in that he will likely be blindsided but can bounce back.
But in Richie's case he has the huge benefit of actually being Australia's favorite contestant on the show and still seen by the leaderboard as the "Winner" even today when looking at the votes.

Richie gets to receive the love Ben H and even Heather did even if he was heartbroken and sees it on TV next week (because the living it and the watching it are two different things).
That's a HUGE bonus for Richie to be so embraced by the public AND by the media.
It doesn't happen very often that both media and public embrace a contestant who is not F1 and even those who predict Sasha will win are still saying they are team Richie (even saying this to Sam herself).
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Fri Oct 16, 2015 11:00 pm

The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 48 CRWqR9_UsAAxZBx
The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 48 CRWqR-GVEAIg1T9
Molly ‏@mollylambourn  Melbourne, Victoria  
Fixed #BacheloretteAU
The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 48 2498057887  :cutesmile!:
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Oct 16, 2015 11:34 pm

Oh that is too funny!!!! Someone cropped the photo and tweeted it? That is too good! The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 48 3806527698
Aww shame. I just realized this person is probably going to be really heartbroken next week. sad  :tissuebox

The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 48 Sssdsd10

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Sat Oct 17, 2015 6:18 pm; edited 2 times in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Oct 17, 2015 12:26 am

Awww Richie!!! What a sweetheart. beatingheart beatingheart beatingheart

This man is absolutely gorgeous!!!

Goodness he really is the Heather of this season.
Doing charity work for Ronald McDonald House just like Heather is doing over in Sydney right now.
If I didn't have my own Richie I would be on a flight to Perth. :yes: :yes:

Found a fan, helping out at the Ronald McDonald Mchappy day! #mchappyday by @richie_strahan
The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 48 12139594_1503033726686650_760559079_n
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Oct 17, 2015 12:35 am

And can I just say...

Look at Richie's eyes in that photo.
That's the look of sadness and heartbreak if I ever saw it.
I don't see the Richie sparkle/twinkle in his eyes.
And all his previous photos he is wearing sunglasses in all of the photos that are post-filming on his IG.
The other ones by his friend and in that one article he had sad eyes too.

Darn it! I know this is just a show but so often we can underestimate the impact it can have one someone.
And this is a person who has said he takes MONTHS to get over things and would be on his couch not getting off if Sam lets him go.
Not to mention, he is someone who is passionate about suicide prevention and mental health charities.
Most people that are passionate about those specific causes are b/c they are causes close to their own life experiences.

I just want him to be happy!!!

Upset sad

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Oct 17, 2015 1:03 am

Sasha liked Richie's IG pic.
Awwww... I am so happy that Richie has support from ol Sash and Sam.
Great to see the support! And Richie always liking Sash's pics too.
Real men right there, imo.
And they were the only two who never told about their kisses to the other guys!
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Oct 17, 2015 1:12 am

I just want to say thanks to all of you for working so well together. It is obvious regardless of what team you're on, you all support each other.

When members post personal info (hgl rose bud ) I take that as a compliment for BBF knowing you have enough trust in all of us to share.

Everyone taking part in this season, (I don't mean just Richie's thread) are commended for such a tremendous job! :thismuch:

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71528

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Sat Oct 17, 2015 2:11 am

AllAboutLove wrote:Awww Richie!!! What a sweetheart.  beatingheart  beatingheart  beatingheart

This man is absolutely gorgeous!!!

Goodness he really is the Heather of this season.
Doing charity work for Ronald McDonald House just like Heather is doing over in Sydney right now.
If I didn't have my own Richie I would be on a flight to Perth.  :yes:  :yes:

Found a fan, helping out at the Ronald McDonald Mchappy day!  #mchappyday by @richie_strahan
The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 48 12139594_1503033726686650_760559079_n

Ummm! Blonde hair people! Much nicer
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Sat Oct 17, 2015 6:21 pm

So someone on Facebook yesterday stated that Richie was seen leaving Perth airport for Melbourne. I didn't believe it as there are so many rumours flying around. The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 48 5374AB06-876E-4D98-A2B4-7A044DFF8D09But this morning this popped up on IG. If Richie is in my home town, I'm going stalking!!!
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 48 of 80 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 64 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Australia - Richie Strahan *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+36
apples
Sunnyandhappy
Goheather
Kashathediva
shadylaine