SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 2 - Episode Discussions - #3 *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 47 of 48 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 2 - Episode Discussions - #3 *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 47 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 2 - Episode Discussions - #3 *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Beach Lover Thu Sep 10, 2015 1:06 am

Jaclyn and Whitney seem like complete opposites (one appears classy and refined and the other, not so much). They may live in the same city and run into each other socially, but that doesn't mean they are friends. I heard a rumor that Nick and Jacyln were "friends with benefits". Not sure where I heard it or how reliable it is, but it wouldn't shock me.
Beach Lover
Beach Lover

Back to top Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 2 - Episode Discussions - #3 *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 47 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 2 - Episode Discussions - #3 *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Thu Sep 10, 2015 1:08 am

Beach Lover wrote: Jaclyn and Whitney seem like complete opposites (one appears classy and refined and the other, not so much). They may live in the same city and run into each other socially, but that doesn't mean they are friends.  I heard a rumor that Nick and Jacyln were "friends with benefits". Not sure where I heard it or how reliable it is, but it wouldn't shock me.

I heard that too! Someone said that they saw them making out once outside of a bar. I have no proof of it, but I can definitely believe it.

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Thu Sep 10, 2015 1:23 am

Proof that Nick and Jaclyn are not friends with benefits is that he said that the only two Bach Franchise people he's had sex with were Andi and Kaitlyn. Said to Stassi's in interview on Sun, Aug 30, 2015 for her podcast posted on Thurs, Sep 3 as posted in Nick's Fan Forum.
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 10, 2015 1:27 am

rhondam wrote:Proof that Nick and Jaclyn are not friends with benefits is that he said that the only two Bach Franchise people he's had sex with were Andi and Kaitlyn. Said to Stassi's in interview on Sun, Aug 30, 2015 for her podcast posted on Thurs, Sep 3 as posted in Nick's Fan Forum.

Sorry, but that's not proof. That's what he alleges to be true. Wes alleged that he had never hooked up with Vienna, which we no know from multiple sources is not true. Jake alleged that he was not paid for the Bachelor, again, which is not true. Kaitlyn said she had talked to Nick a couple of times on text, which she herself has admitted was not true. Newflash - people in this franchise lie like it's their freaking job. Maybe Nick is lying, maybe he's telling the truth. But, it's certainly not proof. If your words were proof, we'd catch every single criminal and no one innocent would go to jail.

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Thu Sep 10, 2015 1:31 am

Well I do not consider him a liar and until he proves me wrong, I will continue to believe he does not lie. Not everyone lies.
rhondam
rhondam

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 10, 2015 1:33 am

That's totally fine! I'm just saying it's not proof.

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Thu Sep 10, 2015 1:34 am

It is to me
rhondam
rhondam

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 10, 2015 1:43 am

OT: How come some many people interested in Nick's sex life? giggling cantstopl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 10, 2015 1:46 am

peggy0221 wrote:OT: How come some many people interested in Nick's sex life? giggling cantstopl

Maybe it's Jaclyn's sex life that people are interested in?

For real, people are always going to be interested in sex. That's why the sex in Kaitlyn's season was hyped up since the beginning, this whole board was full of speculation on who the sex guy was, and why the rating went up for that episode. Hook ups happening between alumni is always cause for interest, demonstrated by the talk about Tenley/Ben going on right now. Nick's not special in that regard.

Back to top Go down

Post by ILoveSpecialSnowflakes Thu Sep 10, 2015 10:22 am

Nick is special in every regard IMHO.
ILoveSpecialSnowflakes
ILoveSpecialSnowflakes

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Sep 10, 2015 10:31 am

Jaclyn IMO is friends with benefits with everyone. That's not a fact, I have no proof. I didn't see her in bed with another guy performing the act.

I used to follow her on twitter until I got tired of the endless drunken pics with her half naked body and her excuses for falling for Ed on BP when suddenly having sex meant a committed relationship.

There was no one on this season that was anywhere near compatible for her. I don't know who would be the perfect guy for her, maybe she needs a Hunter as in Kelly/Hunter.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by ironcat Thu Sep 10, 2015 10:33 am

How did Nick discussion invade the BIP thread? He wasn't even on this show! cantstopl Bachelor In Paradise - Season 2 - Episode Discussions - #3 *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 47 3806527698 Bachelor In Paradise - Season 2 - Episode Discussions - #3 *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 47 1710264613

My two cents- making out doesn't mean sex, so he and Jaclyn could have still made out. Yuck.

ironcat

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 47 of 48 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 2 - Episode Discussions - #3 *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+56
Nonina430
MVMom39forever
FLChica
pavalygurl
stillhoping
ElonM
lipsis
bleuberry
soccermom333
mtnlvr55
loveactually9