SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 2 - Episode Discussions - #3 *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 46 of 48 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47, 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 2 - Episode Discussions - #3 *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 46 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 2 - Episode Discussions - #3 *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by IWouldMarryAshleyI Tue Sep 08, 2015 4:20 pm

Brill wrote:
IWouldMarryAshleyI wrote:
JBF wrote:I think the reason I like Nick so much is because he always comes on to the show to get EXACTLY what he came for, while so many others leave empty handed. It was first The Prize Money That Everybody Lost Including Partner Rachel on Bachelor Pad 3, then The Girl Whom Joe & Dan Wanted on Bachelor In Paradise. Graveling in the sand just to get Jaclyn's date card was nothing to him.

You have to admire the man in a way. He goes after what he wants, he's determined, and he usually gets his mark. That's awesome.

I just saw a periscope of him and Samantha together.

I don't have periscope can you tell us a little of what they said. Smiley

You don't have periscope? Isnt that kinda like not having a TV? laugh out loud just messing with you.

Do you want this in dictation format or just a summary?

I'll go to their thread and try to type something up real quick.
IWouldMarryAshleyI
IWouldMarryAshleyI

Male Posts : 386

Back to top Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 2 - Episode Discussions - #3 *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 46 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 2 - Episode Discussions - #3 *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by mindless Tue Sep 08, 2015 4:23 pm

JBF wrote:I think the reason I like Nick so much is because he always comes on to the show to get EXACTLY what he came for, while so many others leave empty handed. It was first The Prize Money That Everybody Lost Including Partner Rachel on Bachelor Pad 3, then The Girl Whom Joe & Dan Wanted on Bachelor In Paradise. Graveling in the sand just to get Jaclyn's date card was nothing to him.

I like Nick too! Not that I find him attractive at all, kind of sleazy in fact, but he's just so entertaining. He's only looking out for himself and doesn't pretend otherwise. He doesn't even attempt to be part of the cool kids club, which makes him way cooler than them.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Tue Sep 08, 2015 4:28 pm

Brill wrote:

You have to admire the man in a way. He goes after what he wants, he's determined, and he usually gets his mark. That's awesome.

I just saw a periscope of him and Samantha together.

I don't have periscope can you tell us a little of what they said. Smiley

You don't have periscope? Isnt that kinda like not having a TV? laugh out loud just messing with you.

Do you want this in dictation format or just a summary?

I'll go to their thread and try to type something up real quick.

Thanks, probably better to put it there. thumbsup

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 2 - Episode Discussions - #3 *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 46 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by Nonina430 Tue Sep 08, 2015 6:32 pm

About last night, Jade,  her beauty was blinding. The proposal
the most touching and believable. I'm tearing just thinking 
about it. Tanner and Jade on After Paridise was adorable
I love this couple. Sorry, that's all I saw the rest just blurred.
Except for Jared.  :cutesmile!:

Nonina430

Back to top Go down

Post by GypsySarah Tue Sep 08, 2015 9:32 pm

I loved it, I loved it not. So many reasons to like this season and just as many reasons not to, but my favorites were Jade and Tanner. They put the real in reality for me.
GypsySarah
GypsySarah

Back to top Go down

Post by IWouldMarryAshleyI Wed Sep 09, 2015 11:29 am

Time dilation.

Yup, the first day is one week. The first day in paradise was made into one week, as you probably already know.

Day two is week two.

Episode 8/3 Mon, at minute 31, Ashley I and Jared explain by accident.
IWouldMarryAshleyI
IWouldMarryAshleyI

Male Posts : 386

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 09, 2015 11:45 am

boy, Justin was scared rejecting that maneater and is she bitter or what. All that plastic work and she is still not very attractive- I am just reminded again how mean she was to Shantel.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 09, 2015 1:36 pm

lexforlife wrote:boy, Justin was scared rejecting that maneater and is she bitter or what. All that plastic work and she is still not very attractive- I am just reminded again how mean she was to Shantel.

I didn't watch Ben's season, but she did apologize on Twitter for that when Nick made his appearance on Kaitlyn's season. She said that she was just jealous and insecure and Shawntel did nothing to deserve that. I give her props for that, since I haven't heard any of the other girls apologize for that. I watched the WTA and they were justifying what they said, ugh.

Carly and Jade also said multiple times that they LOVE her on Periscope and they were the cool kids on BIP, so maybe Jacklyn wasn't as unpopular as shown. She has somehow managed to become best friends with both Nick Viall and Whitney, so maybe she's not that bad and just plays it up for the cameras.

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Wed Sep 09, 2015 1:40 pm

who is the maneater? ^^
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by sparkler Wed Sep 09, 2015 2:10 pm

I think they're talking about Jacqueline S.

sparkler

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Sep 09, 2015 2:11 pm

emusha wrote:who is the maneater? ^^

Jaclyn. I don't think she is best friends with either Nick or Whitney...particularly Whit...but, she does seem friendly with both.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 09, 2015 3:51 pm

Sprite wrote:
emusha wrote:who is the maneater? ^^

Jaclyn. I don't think she is best friends with either Nick or Whitney...particularly Whit...but, she does seem friendly with both.

Nick Viall himself said that she has become a "very close friend of mine". I don't know for certain about Whitney, but I thought Jaclyn had tweeted something to that effect during Chris's season, but I'm not sure.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 46 of 48 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47, 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 2 - Episode Discussions - #3 *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+56
Nonina430
MVMom39forever
FLChica
pavalygurl
stillhoping
ElonM
lipsis
bleuberry
soccermom333
mtnlvr55
loveactually9