SELECT CONTENT

Heather Maltman - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Fan Forum - Thread #2

Page 49 of 61 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 55 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TeamHeather - Heather Maltman - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Fan Forum - Thread #2 - Page 49 Empty Re: Heather Maltman - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Fan Forum - Thread #2

Post by marysegap Tue Sep 15, 2015 3:13 pm

iamreal2u wrote:Can I say that Sam seems to be very arrogant here.  All I can say is fork him imho.

Adding:  Sam's problem is that Heather and Warwick became the celebrities and he and his F1 will be after thoughts because very few people care enough.

Completely agree!… He also most be so disappointed that Heather robbed "his" show :cutesmile!:
Some people might continue to watch but mostly out of curiosity. But the high ratings left with Heather who was in fact the character who everyone
wanted to see and follow!

But, as he will disappear from the screens in little time, together with his F1 ( who cares who she'll be ) , Heather instead we will continue so see as this bachelor season served to discover a new star. lolpanda thumbsup
marysegap
marysegap

Back to top Go down

TeamHeather - Heather Maltman - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Fan Forum - Thread #2 - Page 49 Empty Re: Heather Maltman - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Fan Forum - Thread #2

Post by mindless Tue Sep 15, 2015 3:28 pm

I frankly don't care if Sam led her on or not. He didn't want her, it's over, that's fine. But why is he letting the world know all this? no no It's like he's twisting the knife. She knows it's over and has moved on. What purpose does it serve for Sam to tell everyone that she never even had a chance and got played basically? Does he not realise he's coming off like a major tool? Just keep it to yourself! It's like he's angry at her for stealing his show, so he wants to downplay what they had at every turn. He's just too stupid to realise it's not making him look any better. Reminds me of Kaitlyn with Nick. What an idiot.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Tue Sep 15, 2015 3:47 pm

Exactly like Nick and both of his "leads"... With a difference that Nick got his "closure" with a cold shower to wake him up from his "perfect lead" dream at the ATFR... Heather gets hers through the media (since there may not be ATFR) ... All good at the end, it only reaffirms that he wasn't/isn't right for her and that there is NO friendship to build upon. It's the best closure she could get... And she doesn't even have to say anything back.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by H.E.A.T.H.E.R Tue Sep 15, 2015 7:04 pm

Sam ain't that bright. That looks like damage control while digging a deeper hole. In all fairness, I am sure the producers would have wanted Heather in as long as possible. Painful, but in the wash up she is now in a great position to further her career and world of love Smiley And I'm guessing that's partly what she means when she says Sam gave her a gift. That and the show providing an opportunity for her to learn about herself and let us the people in to know her too. A fabulous 35.5K followers on Insta alone. Go Heather x
H.E.A.T.H.E.R
H.E.A.T.H.E.R

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Sep 15, 2015 9:00 pm

I don't get how it's "not fair" to blame a lead for leading someone on and then comes out in the media stating that he blatantly did this.
I put the accountability where it is - on a 35 year old man who chose to be lead and how to lead.

All the "it's just a show", "TPTB made me do it" are just excuses when the lead himself says he knew how Heather felt and still dragged her on b/c he wanted her good company (talk about selfish)  no no
And bottom line is that Sam is saying he did it - not TPTB, etc.

Imo, enough with saying "it's the game".
The lead gets to choose how he plays the game and how he is post-game.
And those choices will lead to consequences.
That's what is happening now and why, imo, Sam is just trying to do damage control (while adding fuel to the fire).

My first opinion of him was more correct... he's proving this more and more. hmmm

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Tue Sep 15, 2015 9:23 pm; edited 2 times in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by umpossible Tue Sep 15, 2015 9:18 pm

Definitely not the sharpest tool in the shed...It's called the woodshed for a reason.....just all wood in there! cantstopl

I was indifferent to Sam until I heard that interview with Dan and Maz and him stating how he was there to find the one and "Heather wasn't it" right after she got eliminated and knew it was being recorded? How callous and thoughtless. And they played it back to her and you could sense it hurt her to hear it...even if she has no feelings for him now...the wound is still there.

Now this? I completely agree with mindless, why make these thoughts public??? Does he really want to take over from Blake as the most hated man in Australia? I feel sorry for his F1 because she will most likely be disliked/hated by association.

This is not the way you treat someone who cares about you. I mean unrequited love is a common thing but it is a privilege that someone cares enough about you to want to be with you and make it known to the public. The least you can do is spare them of any further hurt. These are real emotions....a real human being.....

Just a really bad move on his part as we all know this is not the last of Heather we will see and that she will move on to amazing things. As for him and his F1??.....next!

Most of the media outlets lined up for interviews with him on Friday all adore Heather as much as we do...so it really does not bode well for him....? And these comments will probably be brought up and overshadow his F1 choice...

umpossible

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Sep 15, 2015 9:19 pm

Sam didn't treat Heather as a friend on the show and certainly isn't treating her as a friend post-show.
His whole "I feel the exact same" was just lies to Heather on their 2nd SD since he now says he knew he never felt the same.
Sounds to me like he is just backtracking... I wonder if all is as well with his F1 as he claims...
I think Sam is just sour grapes that his show was 'The Heather Show' and the main love story of 14 episodes was an unrequited one. :yes:
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Schmoobag Tue Sep 15, 2015 9:58 pm

I agree He's showing his true colours now IMO.

Schmoobag

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Sep 15, 2015 10:02 pm

Love this!!  TeamHeather - Heather Maltman - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Fan Forum - Thread #2 - Page 49 3806527698  beatingheart

Heather's 3 zones: Dude zone, Friend zone, Love zone.

heather_maltman September 15, 2015 4:53pm
This guy... What a legend! That is all!!! [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
more pics:
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Kapiti Wed Sep 16, 2015 1:04 am

I know all Heather fans are not happy with Sam's behaviour, but I actually see things a bit differently and am happy to try to look at things from his perspective as well as hers.
Imagine picking a girl that you are head over heels in love with and are having to keep quiet about your choice for months. Then a huge amount of people suddenly start telling you that you are wrong, that you should actually be with this other girl. A girl that you knew was always just a great friend on the show, nothing more. A girl who's small moments were made into big moments while your real F1's amazing moments were hidden away so they didn't give away the ending.
I would find that incredibly frustrating and can understand why he has taken steps to really spell things out for the die hard Heather fans.
Especially seeing comments like 'I hope they get back together at the finale' or 'I'm sure he'll have a lightbulb moment in the future and realise he made a mistake'.
Those comments would be really annoying for him and his F1 and I'm glad he has made an effort to be really clear about his feelings for Heather.
Now he has cleared things up, he is probably hoping to finally be able to focus on his REAL love story. I for one, am looking forward to hearing more about it. Snez/Lana/Sarah are great girls.
I also question how aware he actually was of how much Heather liked him on the show... their love languages are totally different imo and while we all got to see how she was feeling via ITM's and analysis, I wouldn't be surprised if the depth of her feelings escaped him as they both seem to express their deeper emotions differently. Heather obviously misread his feelings too, otherwise she wouldn't have been so shocked when he let her go.
I think watching the show back he would've been able to see her feelings more clearly due to the ITM's and with that knowledge perhaps he would've had the opportunity to do things differently (letting her go outside of a RC for example).
For the record, I would've wanted to take Heather to home town dates over Nina any day of the week.
All jmo, to offer a different perspective on things.

Kapiti

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Sep 16, 2015 1:24 am

^ All that is well and good to look at it from Sam's perspective but Sam dug his own grave by continuously talking in the media in terms of implying he chose Heather and these are the words he used post-show when talking about Heather:
"Heather and I"
"We had, we felt, we..."
"Our mutual..."
"Us..."

He chose to do this on his own post-show. He never talked like this about any other girl, not even his F1.
That was his decision to do so and his edit of reassuring Heather and saying he felt the same as her matches his post-show behavior.
It is only now, from the backlash, that he says realizes he shouldn't have played her on the show and played it up post-show.
So if he really felt this way then why did he play it up in the media and only after she leaves change his tune???

It is one thing to misdirect and keep a secret, it is another thing to do so at the expense of the F1 relationship.
And he should be nurturing his relationship with F1 more than enjoying watching the show and posting pics when he had a date with Heather, having his own friends follow Heather and post on her IG (even after she was dumped), etc.

He has chosen to do this and backtracking now is just making it worse for him.
My advice to him would be to only talk about his F1 and make it about her and not even focus on the past girls other than wishing them well and all that. Heck, that was my advice to him when I first realized weeks ago that Heather was F4 and yet Sam was still playing into it that he chose her. He brought it on himself, imo.

Regardless, I think most people think of Heather as the winner in this and even the SM comments now show they were watching for her and not Sam. To me, that says it all. I think Sam said what he said in the media b/c he too wanted to ride the coattails of Heather and be seen as genuine like she is.

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Wed Sep 16, 2015 4:41 am; edited 3 times in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Wed Sep 16, 2015 1:25 am

As a [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]... I'm just fine with Sam's behavior, since he isn't who i'm concerned about. How he acts doesn't change my view on Heather, but it only proves to her that there's nothing to be sad about. From the last episode on the list of reasons, why Heather should be really happy, "blessed" and peaceful with the outcome, got even longer. I'm really excited for Heather.

Btw, i can't watch on Ten-play anymore and also can't follow the news as much coz i'm busy, so please guys, write us in details how was/is Heather on TV with every new appearance. Thanks.

Last edited by happygolucky on Wed Sep 16, 2015 1:28 am; edited 1 time in total

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 49 of 61 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 55 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Heather Maltman - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Fan Forum - Thread #2

+43
Speechless
BmHb
Norcalgal
mercieme
Spoil Me Again