SELECT CONTENT

Heather Maltman - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Fan Forum - Thread #2

Page 50 of 61 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 55 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TeamHeather - Heather Maltman - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Fan Forum - Thread #2 - Page 50 Empty Re: Heather Maltman - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Fan Forum - Thread #2

Post by Kapiti Wed Sep 16, 2015 1:28 am

happygolucky wrote:As a [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]... I'm just fine with Sam's behavior, since he isn't who i'm concern about. How he acts doesn't change my view on Heather, but it only proves to her that there's nothing to be sad about. From the last episode on the list of reasons, why Heather should be really happy, "blessed" and peaceful with the outcome, got even longer. I'm really excited for Heather.

Btw, i can't watch on Ten-play anymore and also can't follow the news as much coz i'm busy, so plese guys, write us in details how was/is Heather on TV with evert new appearance. Thanks.
I'm excited for Heather's new opportunities too! Will be watching her on the project tonight and will update if I can Hugesmile

Kapiti

Back to top Go down

TeamHeather - Heather Maltman - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Fan Forum - Thread #2 - Page 50 Empty Re: Heather Maltman - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Fan Forum - Thread #2

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Sep 16, 2015 1:33 am

Great article! So many guys going on record saying they would choose Heather. Says a lot about them and her!

Our colleagues were buzzing the morning after Heather's elimination. With conversations going from one side of the room to the other about why she should have stayed, surprisingly it was the guys who were most vocal.

Read more: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Wed Sep 16, 2015 1:33 am

:laugh out loud: when i write on my phone i really make embarrassing mistakes. Glad you can understand. Thank you so much.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by lozzatron Wed Sep 16, 2015 4:12 am

Kapiti wrote:I know all Heather fans are not happy with Sam's behaviour, but I actually see things a bit differently and am happy to try to look at things from his perspective as well as hers.
Imagine picking a girl that you are head over heels in love with and are having to keep quiet about your choice for months. Then a huge amount of people suddenly start telling you that you are wrong, that you should actually be with this other girl. A girl that you knew was always just a great friend on the show, nothing more. A girl who's small moments were made into big moments while your real F1's amazing moments were hidden away so they didn't give away the ending.
I would find that incredibly frustrating and can understand why he has taken steps to really spell things out for the die hard Heather fans.
Especially seeing comments like 'I hope they get back together at the finale' or 'I'm sure he'll have a lightbulb moment in the future and realise he made a mistake'.
Those comments would be really annoying for him and his F1 and I'm glad he has made an effort to be really clear about his feelings for Heather.
Now he has cleared things up, he is probably hoping to finally be able to focus on his REAL love story. I for one, am looking forward to hearing more about it. Snez/Lana/Sarah are great girls.
I also question how aware he actually was of how much Heather liked him on the show... their love languages are totally different imo and while we all got to see how she was feeling via ITM's and analysis, I wouldn't be surprised if the depth of her feelings escaped him as they both seem to express their deeper emotions differently. Heather obviously misread his feelings too, otherwise she wouldn't have been so shocked when he let her go.
I think watching the show back he would've been able to see her feelings more clearly due to the ITM's and with that knowledge perhaps he would've had the opportunity to do things differently (letting her go outside of a RC for example).
For the record, I would've wanted to take Heather to home town dates over Nina any day of the week.
All jmo, to offer a different perspective on things.

I think it was really poor form of Sam to say what he did in that article and I've defended the guy a lot on here.

Yes Sam has copped it about Heather being let go but absolutely none of that is Heather's fault (she's been defending Sam) but she is the one that his comments are going to be most embrassing/painful for.

Yes his comments may have been directed at the show's fans...but they're not the ones that are going to take the hit...it's Heather that's going to take another one. It feels like he's twisting the knife further.

If that were the case he should have just politely deflected the questions about Heather and focus on how he's found love. He knew Heather admitted on the show to falling in love with him, after that him coming out and saying he knew straight away he couldn't love her is just bringing embarrassment on Heather.

I'd find it extremely understandable if Sam were pissed off, but absolutely none of that is Heather's fault and I didn't think there was any need at all to say what he did. All it does is put more attention on Heather.

lozzatron

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Sep 16, 2015 4:20 am

Some more tweets about Sam coming out saying he kept Heather for the fun and should have sent her home weeks ago...

I think Sam really dug his grave with his comments now by continually going on how he never wanted Heather.
If anything, this will make viewers side with Heather even more since it is callous of Sam to continue to emphasize he never wanted Heather. And this is not edit. This is Sam post-show and who he is today. Sam is seriously lacking a sensitivity chip, imo, and doing more damage than damage control.

And Channel 10 is smart to have Heather on The Project before the show tonight.
People still get their Heather fix even when she is off the show  :Nod:

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Kapiti Wed Sep 16, 2015 4:44 am

lozzatron wrote:
Kapiti wrote:I know all Heather fans are not happy with Sam's behaviour, but I actually see things a bit differently and am happy to try to look at things from his perspective as well as hers.
Imagine picking a girl that you are head over heels in love with and are having to keep quiet about your choice for months. Then a huge amount of people suddenly start telling you that you are wrong, that you should actually be with this other girl. A girl that you knew was always just a great friend on the show, nothing more. A girl who's small moments were made into big moments while your real F1's amazing moments were hidden away so they didn't give away the ending.
I would find that incredibly frustrating and can understand why he has taken steps to really spell things out for the die hard Heather fans.
Especially seeing comments like 'I hope they get back together at the finale' or 'I'm sure he'll have a lightbulb moment in the future and realise he made a mistake'.
Those comments would be really annoying for him and his F1 and I'm glad he has made an effort to be really clear about his feelings for Heather.
Now he has cleared things up, he is probably hoping to finally be able to focus on his REAL love story. I for one, am looking forward to hearing more about it. Snez/Lana/Sarah are great girls.
I also question how aware he actually was of how much Heather liked him on the show... their love languages are totally different imo and while we all got to see how she was feeling via ITM's and analysis, I wouldn't be surprised if the depth of her feelings escaped him as they both seem to express their deeper emotions differently. Heather obviously misread his feelings too, otherwise she wouldn't have been so shocked when he let her go.
I think watching the show back he would've been able to see her feelings more clearly due to the ITM's and with that knowledge perhaps he would've had the opportunity to do things differently (letting her go outside of a RC for example).
For the record, I would've wanted to take Heather to home town dates over Nina any day of the week.

I think it was really poor form of Sam to say what he did in that article and I've defended the guy a lot on here.

Yes Sam has copped it about Heather being let go but absolutely none of that is Heather's fault (she's been defending Sam) but she is the one that his comments are going to be most embrassing/painful for.

Yes his comments may have been directed at the show's fans...but they're not the ones that are going to take the hit...it's Heather that's going to take another one. It feels like he's twisting the knife further.

If that were the case he should have just politely deflected the questions about Heather and focus on how he's found love. He knew Heather admitted on the show to falling in love with him, after that him coming out and saying he knew straight away he couldn't love her is just bringing embarrassment on Heather.

I'd find it extremely understandable if Sam were pissed off, but absolutely none of that is Heather's fault and I didn't think there was any need at all to say what he did. All it does is put more attention on Heather.
Then I reserve my right to politely agree to disagree. I don't see it that way at all. I really didn't expect anyone to agree with this perspective in the Heather thread giggling Just got sick of reading the same old Sam hate day after day here instead of a focus on sleuthing so wanted to offer a fresh perspective.

Kapiti

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Sep 16, 2015 4:58 am

Kapiti wrote: Just got sick of reading the same old Sam hate day after day here instead of a focus on sleuthing so wanted to offer a fresh perspective.
Not much to sleuth in the Heather thread when Heather is already eliminated. scratch

Hate is a strong word. Just b/c one is posting about what Sam has said today about Heather doesn't mean people hate him. I certainly don't, even though I dislike the fact that he is coming out now with his new story and by doing so, making it about Heather and not his F1, again and from the SM response many do not like this about him so it is a majority response. And Sam puts himself out there so yes, people will respond. It happens with all leads and he can take it as a 35 year old man.

Ultimately, when the season is over this thread like any other will go back to focusing on what Heather is doing next and not about Sam talking about Heather (unless he chooses to do so, no matter who asks, he chooses his responses).

Back to talking about Heather and b/c it is the Heather thread.. Heather is on The Project!  yes
‏@theprojecttv  16m16 minutes ago
Awesome [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ahead with [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]'s Heather! Any burning questions for our fave booted Bachelorette?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by lozzatron Wed Sep 16, 2015 5:05 am

Kapiti wrote:
lozzatron wrote:

Then I reserve my right to politely agree to disagree. I don't see it that way at all. I really didn't expect anyone to agree with this perspective in the Heather thread giggling Just got sick of reading the same old Sam hate day after day here instead of a focus on sleuthing so wanted to offer a fresh perspective.

Oh trust me, the Sam hate has done my head in too and I've defended him here when I don't think that was the popular opinion.

Just saying that in this instance I totally get the backlash. I didn't think it was cool what he did. Kinda laying the boot into her. I completely agree with you that Sam (and his F1) would be pissed off. However since Heather isn't to blame at all for that backlash I didn't agree with Sam saying what he did. It was pretty mean and I'd be saying that regardless of what girl it was done to. It's just worse with Heather because she genuinely had feelings for him so hearing that would be really painful.

lozzatron

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 16, 2015 5:10 am

I totally agree. People on the Bachelor get hurt. It's part of the premise. I like Sam a lot especially compared to the dull, poorly spoken American Bachelors. I adored Heather on the show, but don't think Sam owes her special china doll treatment post show. He's being honest. He was falling in live with someone else while viewers were falling in love with Heather.

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Sep 16, 2015 5:12 am

Bringing this forward for those that want to watch Heather on The Project  yes
It should work with Hola enabled.
Show starts in 17 minutes (6.30 PM Aussie time)
umpossible wrote:There's this option to watch live...but I'm not sure it streams for those outside Australia?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Wed Sep 16, 2015 5:19 am

Kapiti ... I agree with your post from the previous page ... I also very much agree with Glowworm post in another thread ... like Joni once wrote to Heather ... I am "grateful" to Sam for introducing me to Heather.

We could discuss how he might had done things differently to lessen the hurt for Heather, but in all honesty if he would have sent her home earlier or not have said all those things he said (even if not true or heartfelt) we wouldn't have seen Heather in all her "beauty", strong and vulnerable, insecure and courageous, heartbroken and empathetic, a classy fighter, a fair player and a noble woman.

So, I'm perfectly fine how things played out. No hate, no blame, no resentment.
For Heather things might be different, since there are her feelings that were played with, but all in all, at the end she comes out as a winner, a true winner, since she lost nothing. Only has gained.

As for Sam, I don't care for him, I'm not interested in his life and I don't have much more to write/say about him. But all I can add is, just like I wrote for Emily: to "fight the edit" you can't convince people, you have to prove them with your own actions and he chose not so clever PR move. It doesn't do him any good.

I retain that every lead leads all the girls on, except his F1 ... every ... and every girl from F10 to F2 can say that they were deceived ... closer to Finale they get more deception there is ... there's no other way around the bush, if you need the girls to feel something for the Bach, he needs to persuade them with the sweet words&gestures ... some more than others ... it's a role-play

... the only difference that makes the MAN  is how he accepts his role - his fault of deceiving the girl - and how he takes the responsibility for it. (the same goes with the gender reversed)

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by lozzatron Wed Sep 16, 2015 5:20 am

relaxing wrote:

I totally agree.  People on the Bachelor get hurt.  It's part of the premise.  I like Sam a lot especially compared to the dull, poorly spoken American Bachelors.  I adored Heather on the show, but don't think Sam owes her special china doll treatment post show.  He's being honest.  He was falling in live with someone else while viewers were falling in love with Heather.

I don't expect Sam to give Heather special china doll treatment, but I do expect him to afford her the same respect he's shown he is capable of giving with the other girls.

lozzatron

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 50 of 61 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 55 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Heather Maltman - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Fan Forum - Thread #2

+43
Speechless
BmHb
Norcalgal
mercieme
Spoil Me Again