SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - 11 - Discussion #8

Page 43 of 80 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 61 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

grooming - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - 11 - Discussion #8 - Page 43 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - 11 - Discussion #8

Post by Guest Thu Dec 17, 2015 10:20 pm

nothatgirl wrote:I do honestly think he's being a bit delusional. He's 35...what are the chances he's going to make it as a model, when he's been signed with the agency for ~6 months now and hasn't been booked for an ad? He's already taken two vacations with the Bachelorettes and  now he's taken a 6-month vacation where he's basically just goofing around. The guy has to grow up. I'm all for chasing your dreams and finding your passions, but I'm also for people being responsible and living their life with dignity. JMO.  

But what makes you think Nick targets to become a model as a career? He may have posted some "modeling" pic, but I don't see it as he targeted to make it a career from now on. And what Nick did shows signs of not being responsible and not living with dignity? So posting some pictures in IG is living without dignity?? affraid affraid

Let's not forget, he was/is a successful salesman, he may have some saving to support his current leave and lifestyle. And we cannot say FOR SURE he posts ad for money.

Back to top Go down

grooming - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - 11 - Discussion #8 - Page 43 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - 11 - Discussion #8

Post by Guest Thu Dec 17, 2015 10:24 pm

sdmom wrote:To be fair, Nick mentioned on one interview he viewed modeling as a side job, something new to have fun. He never said he expected to make it his full time job. And we really don't know why he's in LA. He did say he has projects that he's working on but never specific about it. He was pretty quiet on sm until that ad so I am willing to wait and see what he's up to.
I totally agree one thing l I like about him is he's able to handle sm negativity with grace and humor, never whine or complain about it, like replying with a blow kiss emoji when people call him d bag.  If he starts ranting like a certain couple, then I will seriously consider to turn in my fan card.

Exactly!!! I don't understand why people seem to be so sure Nick is not living a so-called real life!!! We don't even know what he is actually doing, how can we say he is going to fail and should go be to the "reality"?!?!

Is it the Reality of us, of the Reality of him?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 17, 2015 10:29 pm

One of my ex-boss, in his mid 40s, has not been doing any "real" job for 2 years now I think. What he does now is traveling around with his wife, volunteering at his chunch, and constantly posts on Facebook.

Does this make him a person living without dignity?
Does this make him delusional to think he's still young and can take leaves between jobs?

As far as I know, he has enough saving to support himself and his wife. And I don't see anyone saying to him that he should go back to his "real life".

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Dec 17, 2015 10:33 pm

If my child said to me, "Mom, which should I do? #1 or #2?":

#1) Be an unpaid contestant on TB show and be one of many people who the lead gets to date/sleep with for "love."
#2) post a SM ad and get paid.

My answer is #2. ALL. THE. WAY.  :yes:

SM paid ads >>>>>> TB for "love" with the lead dating/sleeping with multiple people

ETA: I would never want my child to ever be on this show to find their wife/husband and certainly not with TPTB selecting these contestants and/or lead.

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Thu Dec 17, 2015 10:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Thu Dec 17, 2015 10:36 pm

And if said child does both? grooming - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - 11 - Discussion #8 - Page 43 3806527698

grooming - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - 11 - Discussion #8 - Page 43 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 17, 2015 10:38 pm

What if the child says "can I do the first thing two times and then do the second?". 

FTR, you don't have to sleep with the lead. The vast majority of contestants haven't.

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Dec 17, 2015 10:39 pm

bleuberry wrote:And if a child does both? 

My point is that it is ludicrous to me to judge any of these contestants or leads worse because of a SM ad considering they ALL go on this much more ludicrous show which is much more harmful and less dignified than any SM paid ad.

It defies logic to me that a SM ad is seen as worse than being on this show.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Thu Dec 17, 2015 10:42 pm

That depends... is the lead hot? :uptonogood
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19233

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Dec 17, 2015 10:45 pm

nothatgirl wrote:What if the child says "can I do the first thing two times and then do the second?". 

FTR, you don't have to sleep with the lead. The vast majority of contestants haven't.

Again, my point is that seeing ANY of these contestants as less than because of SM ad is illogical to me considering what this show's format is... whether they never even kiss the lead... it is still a person choosing to go on a television show whose premise is one man/woman and many men/women.

It's why I find it even more baffling when a lead who has a good job/degree/intelligence chooses to find his wife on this show and date/kiss multiple women because it is somehow "okay" on THIS show (Ben H for example) to do this (but not in the "real world") and that person will be praised, but if that person starts shilling products on SM? That's seen as far worse. Defies logic, in my mind.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Thu Dec 17, 2015 10:48 pm

Eh I'm okay if anyone wants to makeout and date multiple people whether it's on this show or in the real world.

Last edited by bluwavz on Thu Dec 17, 2015 10:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19233

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Dec 17, 2015 10:49 pm

bluwavz wrote:Eh I'm okay if anyone wants to makeout and date multiple people whether it's one this show or in the real world.

I am too. And I am also okay if they want to shill products on SM and get paid to do so.
That the latter is seen as worse? Makes zero sense to me.

JMO

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 17, 2015 10:49 pm

I don't find everyone that goes on this show to be ridiculous. I think that most of them aren't looking for a spouse - just an adventure and a break from their everyday life. It's people that take the show too seriously, behave in an attention-seeking way, or change because of the fame that bother me.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 43 of 80 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 61 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - 11 - Discussion #8

+55
charmained
Norcalgal
lipsis
emusha
SueSt