SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - 11 - Discussion #8

Page 53 of 80 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 66 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

cancersucks - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - 11 - Discussion #8 - Page 53 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - 11 - Discussion #8

Post by Guest Fri Jan 08, 2016 4:12 am

Wait, Nick is a manipulative, vengeful, and insincere person... vengeful how?

@nothatgirl, I know we see this guy from two completely different angles, but how to see Nick as vengeful? He has nothing but good things to say about all the 4 person who hated him the most - A&J, K&S. And I never seen one single negative things he has posted publicly.

Back to top Go down

cancersucks - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - 11 - Discussion #8 - Page 53 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - 11 - Discussion #8

Post by Guest Fri Jan 08, 2016 4:27 am

AllAboutLove wrote:^ Yup, Nick himself explained why. But it really doesn't matter. His fans show they like his shirtless pics the most since those ones get the most likes. He's young. He's single. Go for it.

I dont mind the shirtless, he's got a great body, but why are his pants almost always undone? That I find kind of yuck.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 08, 2016 4:30 am

AllAboutLove wrote:^ Yup, Nick himself explained why. But it really doesn't matter. His fans show they like his shirtless pics the most since those ones get the most likes. He's young. He's single. Go for it.

Yes, he's young, single and has a hot body, so just go for it!

And also, while drinking and partying and posting negative comments are being appreciated by some as "real" & "geniune", why Nick's shirtless posts which have ZERO negative impact to the SM world would be viewed as something bad, something evil?

If this shows he is such a self-absorbed @sshole, at least it is his body and he never fight back when people called him out on SM, like "look at me, I am the victim of cyber bullying, let's gang up and shot down a certain poster because he/she posted something negative about me".

Some post their crazy daily lives as a way to engage their fans, Nick chooses to post shirtless picture. They are doing the same thing, but the former is good while the latter is bad, why?? Anyone please tell me why??!!?

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Jan 08, 2016 6:17 am

kokopolo wrote:

I dont mind the shirtless, he's got a great body, but why are his pants almost always undone?  That I find kind of yuck.
Those are all modeling shots.
Cupcake Chris has pics in just his underwear and that's it and yet he gets a pass?
It's been pretty obvious to me that even if (and when) Nick never had shirtless pics or unbutton pants pics he was still being justified as being disliked.
It's just different strokes for different folks - and I get that - but I do think reasons get found to dislike someone no matter what and one thus can be doomed if they do and doomed if they don't.
So Nick might as well just keep on being himself. thumbsup
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Jan 08, 2016 6:18 am

peggy0221 wrote:

Yes, he's young, single and has a hot body, so just go for it!

And also, while drinking and partying and posting negative comments are being appreciated by some as "real" & "geniune", why Nick's shirtless posts which have ZERO negative impact to the SM world would be viewed as something bad, something evil?

If this shows he is such a self-absorbed @sshole, at least it is his body and he never fight back when people called him out on SM, like "look at me, I am the victim of cyber bullying, let's gang up and shot down a certain poster because he/she posted something negative about me".

Some post their crazy daily lives as a way to engage their fans, Nick chooses to post shirtless picture. They are doing the same thing, but the former is good while the latter is bad,  why?? Anyone please tell me why??!!?
clapping! Good Post

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Fri Jan 08, 2016 8:08 am

I think Kaitlyn's breakdown was all on her. She claimed to want Shawn, yet had sex with Nick. Again, she was not forced to have Nick there. Personally, her actions weren't about Nick but the fact that her selfishness could cost her Shawn.

Truly if Kaitlyn is that fragile and unstable she needs professional help. But then again working an actual job might help her increase her self esteem as well.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Fri Jan 08, 2016 8:37 am

I also fail to see how Nick manipulated Kaitlyn. Quite the contrary, he never even attempted to tell her what to do, unlike a certain someone. He was more than happy to let her make her own decisions. Shawn only stopped his manipulation attempts once Kaitlyn told him about the Nick sex and he realised she won't be told what to do. Nick treated her like a functioning adult (which she isn't, it turns out).

He still has nothing but nice things to say about her. Just this week on AfterBuzz when they were talking about Jami's PG-Kaitlynesque joke falling flat, Nick kept saying how Kaitlyn could've pulled it off. It boggles my mind how he still doesn't see her for the stupid sloppy drunk she is IMO, but good for him I guess.

If Kaitlyn thinks he never cared about her, then she should be happy! It's not like she cared for him either, so they would've been on the same page then. Less reason to feel guilty for how she treated him. But everyone needs to love Kaitlyn! Even if it's unreciprocated. She was acting awkward around Ben too, as if Ben was ever really into her. Rolling Eyes That woman has an ego the size of Texas.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Jan 08, 2016 9:11 am

Being manipulative is the direct opposite of telling anyone OVERTLY what to do. That's the crux of the action. It's doing a little performance such as crying because he was so deeply "hurt" by her accusations during that cocktail party. Or posting non-stop that they had SEXXX post-show in a way of "support" when she clearly (imo) wanted him to stop and unfollowed him. Like we could have forgotten anyway of the depraved act. Sigh.

I'm glad he says nice things about her though. It's her complete and utter stupidity in ever getting involved with him that opened the door for him to quit his #dreamjob (TM) and go around doing whatever it is he's doing now.

Anyway, Jef's true colors eventually came out and Nick's are well on his way imo.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Fri Jan 08, 2016 9:16 am

So my scientist's brain is stuck on Nick manipulated Kaitlyn.

Let's look at the behavioral evidence.

Pre-Nick Kaitlyn was a party girl who followed men around and had a questionable job status. Post-Nick Kaitlyn is a party girl who roams aimlessly with her man and her employment status is SM product Schiller. So basically the same behavior before and after Nick.

Pre-Kaitlyn Nick was an occasional at best SM poster, lived in his own place in Chicago and worked a very steady job making a good income. Post-Kaitlyn Nick now overshares on SM (much like Kaitlyn), has no discernible job except SM product schilling and modeling which he hasn't had a paid job for yet, he seems to not live in anyone place and posts shirtless selfies to get more traffic and attention to his SM.

Which one changed after meeting the other? My conclusion would be that Nick has become like Kaitlyn, so if anyone was manipulated or coerced it was Nick. But since she is a 30 year old grown woman and he is a 35-36 year old grown man, instead of blaming either or claiming manipulation on either side, I will say that these two people brought out the worst in each other.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Fri Jan 08, 2016 10:33 am

hmmm so question -- now it's a known fact that nick has left or was let go of his salesforce job? haven't been around for a while so curious where things stand
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Fri Jan 08, 2016 11:15 am

Alanna wrote:

Snipped

Anyway, Jef's true colors eventually came out and Nick's are well on his way imo.

This is exactly what I was thinking yesterday. giggling  And to a degree, Nick's have already started to show.

Emusha, Nick claimed to have been on leave a few months ago. I'm guessing he's left the job all together now?

cancersucks - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - 11 - Discussion #8 - Page 53 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 08, 2016 11:37 am

So what true color has Nick shown??
I'm dying to know.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 53 of 80 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 66 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - 11 - Discussion #8

+55
charmained
Norcalgal
lipsis
emusha
SueSt