SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 12 of 59 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 35 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TeamHeather - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 12 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Guest Thu Sep 10, 2015 6:49 am

Welcome1 all new members. It's great that we have a place to share our love and support. Even if this isn't a fan thread it's a very supportive place. Thanks for all the updates. I'm at work trying to catch up by following this board at every break. How adorable is Heather in that preview! One more episode to watch and I'm with [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] forever.

Back to top Go down

TeamHeather - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 12 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by AEF Thu Sep 10, 2015 6:50 am

Her date gone over til the ad break. Her mentor is a tough aussie guy. did she fall out with her mother?

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Sep 10, 2015 6:52 am

Twitter is loving Heather's mentor, Warwick!

@KirstChambers 8m8 minutes ago
I love Warrick already!!!!!! [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

The Bachelor Aus ‏@TheBachelorAU 4m4 minutes ago
@KirstChambers He tells it like it is... There's no mincing words with Warrick!

Extra ANZ ‏@extraanz 1m1 minute ago
Warwick doesn't really do 'small talk' does he? [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] for his own show please! [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

@ablackberryfall 2m2 minutes ago
Honestly need to write down everything Warwick says. He's v inspiring. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

@_Blessing 3m3 minutes ago
Give Warwick his own show! [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

‏@KimberleySM 4m4 minutes ago
Hubby to be just says "who is he? The bachelor whisperer?" [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by umpossible Thu Sep 10, 2015 6:53 am

So Heather's HTD is first? Is there HOPE then??? Smiley

umpossible

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Sep 10, 2015 6:55 am

Osher retweeted about Heather's mentor... seems like he needs his own show just like Heather!

Osher Günsberg retweeted
rebecca ‏@theplusone 8m8 minutes ago
GIVE WARWICK HIS OWN SHOW IMMEDIATELY [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Sep 10, 2015 6:57 am

Awww... seems like Warwick is the real deal... Osher has a tear in his eye watching this...

Osher Günsberg ‏@oshergunsberg 17s17 seconds ago
Having this guy in your life instead of an absent Dad would be incredible.
(something in my eye*)
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by umpossible Thu Sep 10, 2015 6:58 am

hahahah Osher's twitter is the bomb!

umpossible

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Sep 10, 2015 6:59 am

Osher Günsberg ‏@oshergunsberg 2m2 minutes ago
"You don't have to be blood to be family. Never forget that."

Osher Günsberg ‏@oshergunsberg 1m1 minute ago
"I came from nothing and made something of myself"
Osher Günsberg ‏@oshergunsberg 2m2 minutes ago
Oh.
My feels.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Thu Sep 10, 2015 7:01 am; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Thu Sep 10, 2015 7:00 am

I think they started with the hardest one first

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Sep 10, 2015 7:02 am

Osher Günsberg retweeted
Chrissie Swan ‏@ChrissieSwan 29s30 seconds ago
I don't care about anyone else's home visits and I'd like to announce the happy news that Heather and I are getting married. @TheBachelorAU
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 10, 2015 7:02 am

That was so hard to watch knowing that she's most likely going to be sent home. I had tears in my eyes when she was talking to Warrick at the end and was saying in ITM's how strongly she feels about Sam. And there was no mention of the friendzone or anything, I don't understand how he ends up sending her home scratch

Last edited by AmyB on Thu Sep 10, 2015 7:04 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Noclue Thu Sep 10, 2015 7:03 am

My word - watching live and Heather's HTD is first and it has gone really well. Which makes it so much worse if she goes. Warwick is fab. Sam said he has something physical with Heather and they have a little kiss. Can't believe he lets her go!!

Noclue

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 59 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 35 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+34
snowyglow12
Flawless
Norcalgal
Katiebelle
Niccy77
djogbenyuie
dandelioninspring
Sanė
robinvi
iamreal2u
mindless