SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 21 of 59 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 40 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TeamHeather - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 21 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by happygolucky Thu Sep 10, 2015 7:51 am

Well the other look at it ... this is the film for the Oscar:
Sam as a leading man
Sam's F1 (which I believe is Snezana) as a supporting lady (she can be by Sam's side)
Heather as a leading lady (who has a short romance with a leading guy but ultimately follows her own destiny)

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

TeamHeather - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 21 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Guest Thu Sep 10, 2015 7:54 am

I think TPTB are probably calling Heather up right now and locking her in as the Bachelorette.

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Thu Sep 10, 2015 7:58 am

I like Snez, but if she's F1, I just don't see it working out in the long run. Not unless Sam moves to Perth.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by umpossible Thu Sep 10, 2015 8:03 am

AmyB wrote:I think TPTB are probably calling Heather up right now and locking her in as the Bachelorette.

Agreed! can't wait!

umpossible

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Thu Sep 10, 2015 8:04 am

ROSIE recap 14
News.au recap 14
New Idea recap 14
Popsugar recap 14
Sam Wood, you’re an idiot. - article
The Observer - article

Last edited by happygolucky on Thu Sep 10, 2015 8:31 am; edited 1 time in total

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Noclue Thu Sep 10, 2015 8:05 am

I've just done a complete flip... I hope it IS Lana that he chooses. Snez and Eve are too precious for him. Sorry Lana fans but I now don't see Sam as the prize. He should have spoken to Heather first. That rose out of the blue was totally and utterly callous. Anybody who can be quite so casual with a person's heart and feelings cannot possibly be a safe bet as a partner. Just my knee-jerk reaction to a horrible horrible night.

Noclue

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Thu Sep 10, 2015 8:29 am

Are those city buildings in the preview next week in Tasmania?

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Sep 10, 2015 8:31 am

Noclue wrote:I've just done a complete flip... I hope it IS Lana that he chooses. Snez and Eve are too precious for him. Sorry Lana fans but I now don't see Sam as the prize. He should have spoken to Heather first. That rose out of the blue was totally and utterly callous. Anybody who can be quite so casual with a person's heart and feelings cannot possibly be a safe bet as a partner. Just my knee-jerk reaction to a horrible horrible night.
Yup. And the thing is, TPTB threw their lead under the bus by letting him let Heather go this way.
No wonder Osher is Team Heather. He was actually tearing up in his periscope tonight. And he said he didn't know if Sam made the right choice but that Sam is Sam. It's really quite obvious, imo, that production and Osher fell in love with Heather but Sam didn't. If Osher really wanted to be supporting his lead he wouldn't have been so pro-Heather even now. And even doing media and periscoping about Heather.

Chrissie is also a huge fan of Heather's. The fact is, these people likely all know the ending and know Heather left but they still, despite this, have chosen to support Heather. It really was "The Heather Show".  :yes:
Chrissie Swan ‏@ChrissieSwan  3h3 hours ago
This story of Heather's is just about the best, most beautiful and interesting thing I've seen on TV in ages.  @TheBachelorAU
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanė Thu Sep 10, 2015 8:46 am

To Heather : I did not cry , I sobbed like a baby and I am 50 years old. I wish I had a daughter like you Heather . I cried so much for you HBomb. You trusted Sam with your inner most feelings , the story of your dad and Warwick made me smile and cry at the same time. You deserve a good man. Sorry but Sam is not the man to appreciate all your talents and Heatherness ! I will NOT EVER watch an episode of the Bachelor Australia. Your tears and broken little face will always be engraved in my heart. I hope to see you on a magazine cover in a white dress with an awesome Man soon ! Blessings to you for a good life with and a man that will be mesmerised by your uniqueness and beauty inside and out.
i do not care about Sam and who he ends up with . It is not YOU! So for me it is sayonara Bachelor Sam

Sanė

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 10, 2015 8:50 am

Isn't it the norm for a very loved contestant to leave as F4 or F3 to the outrage of the viewing public. I saw this coming a mile away. Nothing good about seeing someone hurt IRL not to talk of on tv so it certainly sucked to see Heather hurt like that.

It will be another person's hurt next week and then another. The public fell in love with Heather but Sam didn't and that is all there is to this Bachelor season. Sam not choosing her does not take away from her awesomeness or add to Sam's stupidity. Just 2 people who didn't mesh on tv.

If he lets Snez go, another round of outrage will occur.
If Lana wins, another barrage of outrage will be certain. I cant wait to se how it all unfolds.

And lets not forget...the "rejected" ones seem to find partners that usually last longer than the Lead's and F1.
It will be a shame if everyone disappears from here just because Heather has left the show. Please stay and keep posting, I personally love reading everyone's opinions.

It still is a close call for F1, lets tackle this crazy season together TeamHeather - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 21 3806527698

Back to top Go down

Post by dandelioninspring Thu Sep 10, 2015 9:21 am

Hi everyone,

I've been lurking in these forums over the past year (ever since they shut down the media for channel 10 the day of blakes finale) and I just want to thank you.

If it wasn't for you lovely fans I would've been an absolute mess tonight over Heather leaving.

Ironically it's R U OK day in Australia today. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
dandelioninspring
dandelioninspring

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Thu Sep 10, 2015 9:26 am

dandelioninspring welcomeyall hope that you're OK, laughing with us crazy cats here.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 59 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 40 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+34
snowyglow12
Flawless
Norcalgal
Katiebelle
Niccy77
djogbenyuie
dandelioninspring
Sanė
robinvi
iamreal2u
mindless