SELECT CONTENT

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #3

Page 31 of 79 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 55 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

party - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #3 - Page 31 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #3

Post by isittrue Thu Oct 01, 2015 10:41 am

Doodle is adorable. Nothing quite beats the unconditional love of a dog imo. Hope they spend lots of quality time with him.

isittrue

Back to top Go down

party - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #3 - Page 31 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #3

Post by Alanna Thu Oct 01, 2015 11:56 am

Shawn just posted the cutest video carrying Tucker around in his arms like a baby. He's just the sweetest guy ever, big softie!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by crunchette Thu Oct 01, 2015 12:37 pm

Alanna wrote:Shawn just posted the cutest video carrying Tucker around in his arms like a baby. He's just the sweetest guy ever, big softie!

Awwwww.  I missed all of Shawn's Tucker snaps while the show was airing, but I can tell he'd be such a good dad because Tucker seems so calm just like Shawn.  (Tuck wasn't even crying/whining or jumping all over them when they walked in the door -- he just wiggled his fanny off and ran back and forth.)  I have friends who have owned 3 Goldens over the last 10 years and every single one of them turned into a nut job, but I'm sure that's a result of who raised them.  They're all high-strung, hyper, and disobedient.  I always say that going to their house is like participating in the running of the bulls.  giggling

crunchette

Back to top Go down

Post by Chick2480 Thu Oct 01, 2015 12:39 pm

Where is the video of him carrying the dog? I have snap chat and it's not in there

Chick2480

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Oct 01, 2015 12:44 pm

It's an Insta post!

Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Mella13 Thu Oct 01, 2015 12:55 pm

It is me or Tucker looks heavier than Kaitlyn in Insta post? party - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #3 - Page 31 3806527698
Mella13
Mella13

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Oct 01, 2015 12:59 pm

Mella13 wrote:It is me or Tucker looks heavier than Kaitlyn in Insta post? :LOL
He is almost Kaitlyn's size!! A male golden is 75 lbs, that girl is 100 lbs laugh out loud Thank goodness Shawn is into working out and lifting weights, 175 lbs is a lot for someone to carry :P

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by crunchette Thu Oct 01, 2015 1:21 pm

I can't get over how quickly Shawn's IG followers keep growing. I think he's added 11-12K in the last 2-3 weeks.

crunchette

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Thu Oct 01, 2015 4:50 pm

Chick2480 wrote:Where is the video of him carrying the dog?  I have snap chat and it's not in there

He's still a puppy to me. by @shawn_booth18

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

party - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #3 - Page 31 8367-910 party - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #3 - Page 31 I_got_13 party - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #3 - Page 31 E5kqdm15 party - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #3 - Page 31 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Thu Oct 01, 2015 5:49 pm

Kaitlyn's Snap

party - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #3 - Page 31 Img_3520

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

party - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #3 - Page 31 8367-910 party - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #3 - Page 31 I_got_13 party - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #3 - Page 31 E5kqdm15 party - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #3 - Page 31 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by LenaActually Thu Oct 01, 2015 6:02 pm

crunchette wrote:I can't get over how quickly Shawn's IG followers keep growing.  I think he's added 11-12K in the last 2-3 weeks.
I remember posting the same thing about a month ago when he had a little over 700,000 followers. You would think the amount of follows would decrease when the show ended. His popularity is pretty amazing.
LenaActually
LenaActually

Female Posts : 477

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Oct 01, 2015 6:04 pm

laugh out loud @ Kait's snap. Someone needs a belly rub! Get to it, Kait.

And regarding Shawn's popularity, he might be the most popular f1 we've had in recent history, especially considering how low key he is and how he completely lets Kait have all the attention.

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 79 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 55 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #3

+43
provenceguy
lolalalee
Caro_line
sdmom
Gale1