SELECT CONTENT

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #3

Page 32 of 79 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 55 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

party - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #3 - Page 32 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #3

Post by MiniDiva Thu Oct 01, 2015 8:02 pm

Must love dogs!  Shawn made an impression on me before the season began because of his love for his dog. But also, I felt he/Katilyn would make a good match.  I hope the 3 of them can settle into a home life when they decide their home base.  Do we know what their plans are for Nashville, are they setting up house there?
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

party - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #3 - Page 32 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #3

Post by Linds911 Thu Oct 01, 2015 8:06 pm

Well looks like Tucker is fine with her being around ;) (another from her Snap)

party - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #3 - Page 32 Img_3521

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  party - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #3 - Page 32 1f49c

party - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #3 - Page 32 8367-910 party - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #3 - Page 32 I_got_13 party - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #3 - Page 32 E5kqdm15 party - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #3 - Page 32 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11976

Back to top Go down

Post by algold29 Thu Oct 01, 2015 8:18 pm

West Coast Fishing Club: Reelin It In

New post to Kaitlyn's website. Love the pic with her and Doodle saying no room for Shawn on the bed!! giggling
algold29
algold29

Female Posts : 374

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Thu Oct 01, 2015 9:04 pm

Doodle!!!!!!! They are so happy! Smiley beatingheart beatingheart beatingheart beatingheart
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by LenaActually Thu Oct 01, 2015 9:18 pm

Today in Nashville:

party - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #3 - Page 32 CQQwTX6UEAABRZu
@mdillonmusic
LenaActually
LenaActually

Female Posts : 477

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Oct 01, 2015 9:22 pm

Update! Happy to report they've managed to squeeze Shawn in bed somewhere:
party - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #3 - Page 32 Image29

Additionally I'm happy to see that Doodle isn't protesting in the streets, going on a hunger strike, or is otherwise angered or confused at the situation. It's almost like he's a dog laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by crunchette Thu Oct 01, 2015 9:27 pm

^^^  OMG, poor Shawn.  I speak from experience when I say the jetlag flying from the west coast is hell, but at least it's only a 2-hour time difference rather than 3.

@LenaActually: hats + hoods disguise = FAIL.  giggling

crunchette

Back to top Go down

Post by crunchette Thu Oct 01, 2015 9:56 pm

algold29 wrote:West Coast Fishing Club: Reelin It  In

New post to Kaitlyn's website.  Love the pic with her and Doodle saying no room for Shawn on the bed!! giggling

I feel like an idiot because I smile whenever I hear Kaitlyn talk about long-term plans:
QUOTE:  "Looking forward to round two next season, hoping to secure my title as the fishing champ (Shawn can stick to feeding the fawns)."

crunchette

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Thu Oct 01, 2015 11:04 pm

Me too! They make me smile and I am so happy for them. :cutesmile!:
soccermom333
soccermom333

Back to top Go down

Post by nikikass Thu Oct 01, 2015 11:22 pm

MiniDiva wrote:Must love dogs!  Shawn made an impression on me before the season began because of his love for his dog. But also, I felt he/Katilyn would make a good match.  I hope the 3 of them can settle into a home life when they decide their home base.  Do we know what their plans are for Nashville, are they setting up house there?  

Hi Mini; I think they make a great match. Not quite sure where they plan to settle. But I think in the next 2-3 months they will have it figured out. They go at their own pace and not what people expect them to do. That is what I love about them. I am so happy the 3 of them are all together.
nikikass
nikikass

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Fri Oct 02, 2015 2:17 am

MiniDiva wrote:Must love dogs!  Shawn made an impression on me before the season began because of his love for his dog. But also, I felt he/Katilyn would make a good match.  I hope the 3 of them can settle into a home life when they decide their home base.  Do we know what their plans are for Nashville, are they setting up house there?  

^^^^^I hope they end up in Nashville, but whatever makes them happy. They do seem like a little family already, and they are still over the moon about each other. #Love :cutesmile!:
soccermom333
soccermom333

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Fri Oct 02, 2015 9:14 am

^^They are over the moon about each other!  

I look forward to seeing their reunion with Cupcake and Shawn's friends in Nashville.  Smiley
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 79 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 55 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #3

+43
provenceguy
lolalalee
Caro_line
sdmom
Gale1