SELECT CONTENT

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #3

Page 59 of 79 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 69 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

party - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #3 - Page 59 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #3

Post by LenaActually Tue Oct 20, 2015 9:45 pm

I swear Doodle smiles for photos. Suspect
party - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #3 - Page 59 Image_35
K's Snapchat
LenaActually
LenaActually

Female Posts : 477

Back to top Go down

party - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #3 - Page 59 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #3

Post by soccermom333 Tue Oct 20, 2015 10:11 pm

crunchette wrote:I just read a really long Q&A with Chris Strandburg (at http://ask.fm/chrisstrandburg) and thought I'd post some of his answers here:

Q: how was your one-on-one date [with Shawn] ;) you sure you're ready for hometowns? that can get a little intimidating
A: It was a DREAM. I've already met Shawn's sister so now I just need to win over his dad. But unknown I got this

Q: Are you Shawn's dentist now?
A: No the jerk face cheated on me with some other dentist

Q: How do you get your hair so perfect?
A: I have Shawn do it for me

Q: Do you still have feelings for kaitlyn? Or have you moved on?
A: I think Kaitlyn is awesome, but I've definitely moved on. I'm really happy she's with Shawn. He's a better match with her than I would have been

Q: Do you like Megan Booth?
A: She's awesome. I like her almost as much as my own sister

Q: Are you glad Kaitlyn picked Shawn?
A: Yes. They are really great together!

Q: Was Katlyin as nice as she seemed on TV?
A: I would say even better

Q: How has your perspective in relationships changed since you were on the show?
A: Definitely. Kaitlyn made me realize a sense of humor is really important to me

Q: Are you friend of shawn and ben h?
A: Heck ya those are two of the greatest guys around!

Thanks for all the pictures and I loveeeeee this interview. Nice to hear guys from her show loving on kaitboo! Smiley
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by algold29 Wed Oct 21, 2015 1:26 am

Lena I agree, Doodle does smile for photo's. He is one happy canine!!

I enjoyed the questions Chris answered. That guy deserves a good woman too!
algold29
algold29

Female Posts : 374

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Wed Oct 21, 2015 10:12 am

^^Love the pumpkin photo!  This is real life in the Fall - everyone is getting their pumpkins picked out.  Doodle is one happy dog to have his beloved human-plus one back in his life.  I hope they don't leave him behind for a long length of  time again -- Doodle is part of their family now.  IMO.  Smiley
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by crunchette Wed Oct 21, 2015 12:21 pm

Their latest IGs vids are too funny.  So many people are speculating the 4th pumpkin means she's pregnant.  Um no, it's probably for Meg. Smiley

from Kaitlyn's IG:
party - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #3 - Page 59 15102110

crunchette

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Wed Oct 21, 2015 12:33 pm

^^Love these photos!  This is Christmas card worthy, even with pumpkins!

So if she starts baking pumpkin buns with that little pumpkin, there must be a bun in the oven!   JK!  giggling
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by crunchette Wed Oct 21, 2015 12:37 pm

Good grief...I have it bad...why do I get so excited when she buys clothes for him???  This is from Tucker's IG.  Look at the comments and Kaitlyn's reply re: his jeans.

party - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #3 - Page 59 15102113

crunchette

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 21, 2015 12:56 pm

One of my fav pics of them ever! Overall I feel so lucky to have watched a real love story on the show between 2 people who made it so obvious that's what was happening, especially Shawn. My favorite kind of season. However it turns out in the long run a major success IMO. Often times seems the messiest seasons result in the best real life relationships from this show. For me they are one of the most genuine down to earth post show couples we've ever seen.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Oct 21, 2015 1:53 pm

Those Insta videos are so freaking precious. They better not leave that sweet Doodle Bug now that he's part of their family and they've all integrated into one clan heartbeat

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by minnie_ Wed Oct 21, 2015 2:27 pm

relaxing wrote:One of my fav pics of them ever! Overall I feel so lucky to have watched a real love story on the show between 2 people who made it so obvious that's what was happening, especially Shawn.  My favorite kind of season.  However it turns out in the long run a major success IMO.  Often times seems the messiest seasons result in the best real life relationships from this show. For me they are one of the most genuine down to earth post show couples we've ever seen.  

:yes: Couldn't have said it better myself.
minnie_
minnie_

Back to top Go down

Post by LenaActually Wed Oct 21, 2015 3:21 pm

crunchette wrote:Their latest IGs vids are too funny.  So many people are speculating the 4th pumpkin means she's pregnant.  Um no, it's probably for Meg.

Her sweet reply:
party - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #3 - Page 59 Image47
LenaActually
LenaActually

Female Posts : 477

Back to top Go down

Post by crunchette Wed Oct 21, 2015 8:21 pm

party - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #3 - Page 59 15102114
@MissPINK_17  · 6h6 hours ago  
Hey @kaitlynbristowe & @Shawn_Booth, you just saw my Mom @RobinGucci15 at the airport! Thanks for making our day! XO

crunchette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 59 of 79 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 69 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #3

+43
provenceguy
lolalalee
Caro_line
sdmom
Gale1