SELECT CONTENT

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #3

Page 61 of 79 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 70 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

party - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #3 - Page 61 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #3

Post by Linds911 Fri Oct 23, 2015 5:09 am

PINKHEART

Shawn & Kaitlyn are goals  PINKHEART  by @whitneysharpe

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

party - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #3 - Page 61 8367-910 party - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #3 - Page 61 I_got_13 party - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #3 - Page 61 E5kqdm15 party - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #3 - Page 61 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

party - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #3 - Page 61 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #3

Post by minnie_ Fri Oct 23, 2015 6:40 am

^ beatingheart I like these kind of pics when they don't know that they're being photographed.
minnie_
minnie_

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Oct 23, 2015 7:42 am

algold29 wrote:
Alanna wrote:I wonder what this was about- Shawn had a snap that's now deleted from late yesterday where he was leading K somewhere and she told him he'll regret "this" in the morning. I'm so nosy, I wonder what he's regretting laugh out loud

Sorry I missed that one!  Was she blindfolded like it was a surprise?
laugh out loud no, he was just holding her hand and walking in front of her.

The pics of last night are really cute, I love Shawn's snap where he wrote "That's. My. Girl." over video of K dancing heartbeat He's so proud.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by minnie_ Fri Oct 23, 2015 9:04 am

Lots of pics from last night:

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.723469471116617.1073741850.259751120821790&type=3
minnie_
minnie_

Back to top Go down

Post by leselihau Fri Oct 23, 2015 1:27 pm

They periscoped but the connection was HORRIBLE.

leselihau

Back to top Go down

Post by LenaActually Fri Oct 23, 2015 2:40 pm

Kaitlyn being adorable in Shawn's sweatpants. I realized they were his when I saw they came up to about Kaitlyn's chest. laugh out loud And I've seen him in them before.
party - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #3 - Page 61 Image48
party - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #3 - Page 61 Image49
Shawn's snapchat
LenaActually
LenaActually

Female Posts : 477

Back to top Go down

Post by crunchette Fri Oct 23, 2015 5:23 pm

Alanna wrote:The pics of last night are really cute, I love Shawn's snap where he wrote "That's. My. Girl." over video of K dancing heartbeat He's so proud.

I loved Shawn's snap of K's glow-in-the-dark, yellow toenails as some girl was talking to them:
Girl:  "Oh my God, I love those toes!  Stop right there!"
Shawn:  "I picked them out."
Girl:  "No!  Stop!"

He was so proud.  giggling

crunchette

Back to top Go down

Post by LenaActually Fri Oct 23, 2015 11:17 pm

party - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #3 - Page 61 CSCpjd1VEAAttwf
K's Snapchat
LenaActually
LenaActually

Female Posts : 477

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Fri Oct 23, 2015 11:25 pm

I love how in love Kait is and she is not afraid to show it. I also like how inseparable they are. #Love beatingheart :swinginglove
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by algold29 Fri Oct 23, 2015 11:37 pm

soccermom333 wrote:I love how in love Kait is and she is not afraid to show it.  I also like how inseparable they are.  #Love  beatingheart :swinginglove

I know!!! I wish there wasn't so much stuff between them on the plane, doesn't look like cuddling on this plane ride would be easy.
algold29
algold29

Female Posts : 374

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sat Oct 24, 2015 9:36 am

Looks like Shawn has decided K's a little too adorable to have her videos disappear off of snap so he's started uploading some on his YouTube channel: https://m.youtube.com/user/SBOOTH18

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by crunchette Sat Oct 24, 2015 11:48 am

Alanna wrote:Looks like Shawn has decided K's a little too adorable to have her videos disappear off of snap so he's started uploading some on his YouTube channel: https://m.youtube.com/user/SBOOTH18

Oh no!!!!!!  I love Kaitlyn's 2nd basketball video, but did he delete Kaitlyn's 1st basketball video???  I can't find it.  I think that thing had nearly 40K views, so why delete it?  :why:  (What's cute is both of those new videos came from Kaitlyn's SC but they are loaded on Shawn's YT channel.)

BTW, CMAs are a week from Weds - Nov 4th.  Are we safe in assuming S&K will be there?

crunchette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 61 of 79 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 70 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #3

+43
provenceguy
lolalalee
Caro_line
sdmom
Gale1