SELECT CONTENT

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #3

Page 76 of 79 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 75, 76, 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bridetobe - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #3 - Page 76 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #3

Post by Linds911 Tue Nov 03, 2015 4:45 pm

Breanna @brekate2 19m
Just made a complete fool of myself in front of @kaitlynbristowe & @Shawn_Booth! Was too shocked to say anything but hi! Ha! Sorry guys!

Amber Lee ⚓ @amberlee1031 17m
When @kaitlynbristowe is standing next to you and you're too shy to ask for a picture  #iregretitalready

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

bridetobe - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #3 - Page 76 8367-910 bridetobe - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #3 - Page 76 I_got_13 bridetobe - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #3 - Page 76 E5kqdm15 bridetobe - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #3 - Page 76 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11971

Back to top Go down

bridetobe - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #3 - Page 76 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #3

Post by algold29 Tue Nov 03, 2015 5:09 pm

I wonder where they were...

I thought all the shaving Snaps just showed once again how much they love each other and how right they are for each other! He is HOT AF without the facial hair too! I don't like mustache's so not sure I'll be particularly fond of his look in November.

I remember in the AOL Build interview they did they mentioned they were going to do a charity event for the homeless in November. It involved them sleeping outside with one box and one blanket I believe. Anyone know when/where this will take place?
algold29
algold29

Female Posts : 374

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Tue Nov 03, 2015 5:33 pm

Hayley @haybeebs
I LOVE YOU @kaitlynbristowe AND @Shawn_Booth
bridetobe - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #3 - Page 76 CS6_6eqWwAApFXS

bridetobe - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #3 - Page 76 8367-910 bridetobe - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #3 - Page 76 I_got_13 bridetobe - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #3 - Page 76 E5kqdm15 bridetobe - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #3 - Page 76 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by crunchette Tue Nov 03, 2015 5:46 pm

I'm gathering that they're going to Kimmel's show in Nashville tonight and Jason Aldean is performing.

ETA:  Maybe not.  Maybe the Kimmel thing is tomorrow?  I'm so confused about this.

ETA #2:  Meghan posted a snap saying she was waiting for Mr. Aldean.  These girls who are posting about seeing K&S are in Nashville (I think).  And @LiveNation tweeted earlier today about Jason Aldean being on tonight's Kimmel show.  But they are saying Kimmel will appear on the CMAs tomorrow in halogram while hosting the show from L.A.  So confusing.

More info: http://www.wwgp1050.com/2015/11/03/jason-aldean-set-to-perform-on-jimmy-kimmel-live-from-the-hall-of-fame/

crunchette

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Nov 03, 2015 7:36 pm

I think they're at the Kimmel thing tonight. Meghann just snapped from there, and I don't know where else Kait and Shawn would be with so many fans otherwise.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by algold29 Tue Nov 03, 2015 7:48 pm

I think they must be at Kimmel tonight. Especially since Meghann snapped from there.

Kaitlyn snapped about her doctor liking frogs.
algold29
algold29

Female Posts : 374

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Tue Nov 03, 2015 9:27 pm

#CMA week. by @shawn_booth18

Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Tue Nov 03, 2015 11:50 pm

Their Snaps from earlier, love the apron Smiley

bridetobe - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #3 - Page 76 Image51

bridetobe - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #3 - Page 76 Image53

bridetobe - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #3 - Page 76 Image54

Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Nov 04, 2015 5:25 am

She's SO proud of that apron heartbeat Hurry up and get married so the last name is official. This reminds me of how Shawn told her they can change her not being Irish Smiley

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Wed Nov 04, 2015 6:16 am

^^^^Haha! I rememeber that. Yes....please hurry up and get married. Can't wait to see what kind of wedding they have. Smiley
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 04, 2015 8:34 am

It probably would be non traditional -the wedding that is but I bet you, there will be lots and lots of laughter and happiness.  I  like how happy they are and how they are still going strong!

Back to top Go down

Post by crunchette Wed Nov 04, 2015 8:51 am

I just watched Jason Aldean on Kimmel and found Meghann, Kaitlyn, and Shawn in the front row on the right-hand side.  They come into view several times, but the best time to see them is at :42.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EYwou5DObJo

Screencap from that video (they are in the bottom right corner):
bridetobe - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #3 - Page 76 15110310

crunchette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 76 of 79 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 75, 76, 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #3

+43
provenceguy
lolalalee
Caro_line
sdmom
Gale1