SELECT CONTENT

Sam Wood - Snezana Markoski - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Fan Forum

Page 20 of 24 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sam Wood - Snezana Markoski - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Fan Forum - Page 20 Empty Re: Sam Wood - Snezana Markoski - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Fan Forum

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Oct 29, 2016 9:14 pm

Life after The Bachelor: Sam Wood and Snezana Markoski’s blended family - and why it works
IF THERE is one couple loved-up Bachelor stars Richie Strahan and Alex Nation can draw inspiration from, it is Sam Wood and his dazzling fiancee Snezana Markoski, who like Alex is also a proud mum.

While the brunette beauty hasn’t held back on her feelings towards counterpart contestant Alex, recently labelling her “full on”, no doubt Richie and his new lass will hope to follow in Snez, 36, and fitness entrepreneur Sam’s footsteps.
After a budding romance which saw the couple do long distance between Perth and Melbourne, Snez and gorgeous daughter Eve, aged nine, recently took the plunge and moved to their new home in Melbourne.

“It’s always difficult moving to a new place away from your family and friends,” Snez opened up to Confidential, adding she’s finally finding her feet.

“Although if I’m being honest, the Melbourne weather is killing me,” the scientist-turned-fashion and lifestyle blogger joked.

The petite babe says while she loves nothing more than finally being with her man, coming from a close family means she misses having support nearby.

“We’ve always lived in each other’s pockets for as long as I remember so at the moment we talk at least a few times a day.”
And even though Snez and Sam, 36, are set to be married at some point, she says they’re just like any other ordinary couple ... quirks and all, despite their initial whirlwind romance.

“Sam has this stupid beyond annoying ‘crane swoop’ he does with his hand when he’s eating popcorn! It drives me crazy, I always give him the ‘do that again and I’ll kill you’ look. I can’t handle it, it’s too much,” she laughs.

With the big move out of the way, Eve settled into her new school and Sam’s 28 business booming, Snez can finally concentrate on some projects of her own with a new-found blogging passion that has a particular focus on fashion through her self-titled website, Snezana.

“It’s exciting to be in a place where I can write about what inspires me and share my love of beautiful things with people,” she says.

The former Bachelor winner says she’s keen to discover new fashion trends and work on her own personal style.
Predicting some of this season’s wardrobe staples, Snez says it’s all about flowing pieces and accessories.

“I’m seeing a lot of silhouettes and floral prints with a bohemian, Victorian influence. Key pieces would be a simple black maxi dress you can throw on during the day with flats and then pop on some heels and a statement necklace for a polished night-time look.”

And with all of this focus on fashion, it’s not only Snez’s fans that get the first-hand style advice, with the star saying Sam and Eve’s wardrobes are now well in check.

“Sam’s style is generally pretty good. There have been some colours, shirts and sneakers that have been questionable but generally he has a good eye for fashion,” she said.

The doting mum says Eve’s emerging style is a little bit harder because of her age.

“Eve’s at a very tricky stage because she’s in between styles — it’s hard to find clothes that are age appropriate. They’re either too childish or too teeny.”

For more style advice, head to Ozsale where Snez is sharing her fashion forward tips as editor for the month of September.

Sam Wood - Snezana Markoski - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Fan Forum - Page 20 56279f1e5f8771d60850c54f9629e849?width=650

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/entertainment/sydney-confidential/life-after-the-bachelor-sam-wood-and-snezana-markoskis-blended-family--and-why-it-works/news-story/9576ca6f7141c61bb868ba3d81496c0a

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Sam Wood - Snezana Markoski - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Fan Forum - Page 20 Empty Re: Sam Wood - Snezana Markoski - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Fan Forum

Post by MissB Wed Dec 21, 2016 9:33 am

Sam and Snez will be hosting their families in Melbourne for Christmas. Sam Wood - Snezana Markoski - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Fan Forum - Page 20 1f60d

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4035360/Snezana-Markoski-host-extended-family-Christmas-gathering-Sam-Wood-new-1-4-million-Melbourne-home.html

MissB

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Dec 21, 2016 11:25 am

@MissB thanks for posting! They look so good together, she is so gorgeous IMO. It sounds like a big family gathering for Christmas, which is very nice!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 21, 2016 12:22 pm

I think the heart eyed emoji was invented for how I feel about this couple (and Eve).   Sam Wood - Snezana Markoski - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Fan Forum - Page 20 1f60d .

Back to top Go down

Post by MissB Thu Dec 22, 2016 7:38 am

You are welcome @GuardianAngel

MissB

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Fri Jan 06, 2017 4:06 am

Stumbled into this thread by accident a while back, and ended up binge watching their entire season in one night because of it. I love these two as a couple so much.

Tons of cuteness from them the past couple weeks, these are some of my faves:

Sam Wood - Snezana Markoski - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Fan Forum - Page 20 Screen10
A very cheesy merry Christmas from the Wood family https://www.instagram.com/p/BOZLE9YgwIr/?taken-by=samjameswood

Sam Wood - Snezana Markoski - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Fan Forum - Page 20 Screen12
When you have 16 family members coming over for Xmas lunch and Snez orders kids tables by mistake.
#passmethecushion https://www.instagram.com/p/BOa2DikAiJE/?taken-by=samjameswood

Sam Wood - Snezana Markoski - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Fan Forum - Page 20 Screen15
Merry Christmas #christmas2016 https://www.instagram.com/p/BObyMYolped/?taken-by=lidijamiles

Sam Wood - Snezana Markoski - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Fan Forum - Page 20 Screen17
Mr & Me #loveyoumr #soontobe https://www.instagram.com/p/BOwSSLhgjoM/?taken-by=snezanamarkoski

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jan 06, 2017 11:19 am

@ReneeM Thanks for the pics!!! I really like these to together as well! Love the hashtag #soontobe

She is going to be a gorgeous bride and he a handsome groom, looking forward to it!

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Mar 06, 2017 3:28 am

Wedding mode is in full swing and not too far off for these two love birds - getting married in the middle of this year so just a few months away and married overseas  beatingheart

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Mar 06, 2017 12:24 pm

I'm looking forward to this wedding. It's going to be out of this world considering how fashionable these two are.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Mon Mar 06, 2017 1:28 pm

Can't wait!! They seem to be so happy, doing really well in every possible way.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Apr 27, 2017 10:53 pm

I watched a few interviews with Sam and he said they aren't going to have the wedding this year and called it off. 

Not sure exactly why other than he said something to the likes of it was all too soon and they want to slow things down. 

They are still engaged and together though from what I can tell.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Apr 27, 2017 10:55 pm

@AllAboutLove Thanks for the update. I'm glad they are slowing it down.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 24 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sam Wood - Snezana Markoski - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Fan Forum

+24
Spoil Me Again
Cetamy
ReneeM
nd4reality
robinvi