SELECT CONTENT

Becca Tilley - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #9

Page 2 of 32 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 17 ... 32  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Becca Tilley - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #9 - Page 2 Empty Re: Becca Tilley - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #9

Post by Kashathediva Mon Sep 21, 2015 3:49 pm

Not looking forward to seeing yet one more cast regurgitation.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Becca Tilley - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #9 - Page 2 Empty Re: Becca Tilley - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #9

Post by Nibbles22 Mon Sep 21, 2015 3:53 pm

Becca Tilley - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #9 - Page 2 2292733854
Nibbles22
Nibbles22

Female Posts : 1358

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Mon Sep 21, 2015 3:54 pm

Does Becca work? Seriously.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Mon Sep 21, 2015 3:59 pm

Hope it's not true. This is a storyline they should stop.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15320

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 21, 2015 4:52 pm

albean99 wrote:Hope it's not true. This is a storyline they should stop.

I can confirm 100% that Becca is going on the show. Anyone who wants the piece of info I got 2 hours ago that confirms this, PM me.

Back to top Go down

Post by Beagle Mon Sep 21, 2015 5:18 pm

RammerJammer91 wrote:

I can confirm 100% that Becca is going on the show. Anyone who wants the piece of info I got 2 hours ago that confirms this, PM me.

I'm ok with Becca returning. Is there any texting history between Ben and Becca?
Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 21, 2015 5:21 pm

Beagle wrote:
RammerJammer91 wrote:

I'm ok with Becca returning. Is there any texting history between Ben and Becca?

Not that I know of.

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Mon Sep 21, 2015 5:25 pm

RammerJammer91 wrote:
Beagle wrote:
RammerJammer91 wrote:

Not that I know of.

Good! I am hoping it is not as messy/controversial as last season.

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Mon Sep 21, 2015 5:30 pm

ElonM wrote:Aslo Jenna Lopes nee Reeves and Hailey from Ready for Love

Sarah Moore from RFL and well as Jenna's dad also posted. I know for a fact that Jillian was on the boards during/after her season...just not here as we didn't exist. I think in the internet age it's a safe bet that just about anyone on a reality show would search out what's being said about them. To me, that's human nature.

As far as Becca is concerned, I wish she wouldn't return. Since it looks like she will, I wish her well. I think she's going to need it. The MF machine will not be kind unless it serves his purposes. Frankly, it doesn't make sense as Becca has previously expressed that this format/timeline doesn't work well for someone like her. Here's hoping she doesn't end up regretting that she put herself through this again. hmmm

Becca Tilley - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #9 - Page 2 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Sep 21, 2015 5:36 pm

RammerJammer91 wrote:
mindless wrote:Seriously? Why, Becca, why?! Surely there are better ways to find a guy. Ones that don't involve competing with 20+ other women.

Wish I were joking. Did NOT see this coming at all. Good thing I got the day off of work, I guess...more time to get the scoop.

Not surprising at all if this is the case.
At the end of the day, TV show or not, Ben H is lead and as such, no surprise that Becca or anyone else would want a shot at seeing if they are a match.
At least (CMIIW) she hasn't met him in real life and this may have been intentional (that she only does so on TV).
This will be Becca's second time on this show, just like Ben H, and... just like Nick.
If it works out, great. If it doesn't? Well, she already knows what to expect.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Sep 21, 2015 5:44 pm

RammerJammer91 wrote:
mindless wrote:Seriously? Why, Becca, why?! Surely there are better ways to find a guy. Ones that don't involve competing with 20+ other women.

Wish I were joking. Did NOT see this coming at all. Good thing I got the day off of work, I guess...more time to get the scoop.

Some of us did. Smiley Sleuthing is usually correct.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Sep 21, 2015 5:47 pm

It sure is, GA. And it makes even more sense that her family were covering for her and that she never denied going on the show outright. Plus, at iHeartRadio event she looks like she lost weight - more than can just be lost from a 1 day fast. I am sure she knew awhile ago she was going on the show. :Nod:
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 32 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 17 ... 32  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Becca Tilley - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #9

+39
Linds911
Ash2214
Alanna
leselihau
happygolucky