SELECT CONTENT

Becca Tilley - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #9

Page 3 of 32 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 17 ... 32  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Becca Tilley - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #9 - Page 3 Empty Re: Becca Tilley - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #9

Post by jen689 Mon Sep 21, 2015 5:59 pm

I haven't read everything in this thread so sorry if this has been discussed.  Any idea why Becca was the only woman from the franchise who was at the iheart music festival? Was she there to talk to Nick to get advise about going on Ben's season question

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Becca Tilley - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #9 - Page 3 Empty Re: Becca Tilley - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #9

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Sep 21, 2015 6:01 pm

Maybe... or maybe b/c TPTB like to do (ineffective) misdirecting and perhaps wanted photos of Becca at a public event to make it seem like she won't be on.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Mon Sep 21, 2015 6:06 pm

Speaking of misdirection, I wonder if Becca will be allowed to tweet/IG during the filming so that her presence will be a "surprise?"

Becca Tilley - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #9 - Page 3 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Sep 21, 2015 6:09 pm

Litta123 wrote:Speaking of misdirection, I wonder if Becca will be allowed to tweet/IG during the filming so that her presence will be a "surprise?"

We will know in a few days as speculated SM will cease, but not before she retweeted her new pieces that will be available soon. Suspect

If she's not in it for attention, what exactly is she in it for? For Ben? Is she willing to move to Denver? Is she willing to be part of a rural community where Ben's family is from. Is she willing to get down and dirty in Honduras?

I can't see Becca in any of those scenario's.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 21, 2015 6:10 pm

Litta123 wrote:Speaking of misdirection, I wonder if Becca will be allowed to tweet/IG during the filming so that her presence will be a "surprise?"

Very good chance to try and throw people off.

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Sep 21, 2015 6:12 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:

We will know in a few days as speculated SM will cease, but not before she retweeted her new pieces that will be available soon. Suspect

If she's not in it for attention, what exactly is she in it for? For Ben? Is she willing to move to Denver? Is she willing to be part of a rural community where Ben's family is from. Is she willing to get down and dirty in Honduras?

I do think she is probably in it for Ben. It seems a lot of girls would be and she did follow him on IG before we even knew for sure he was F3 with no HTD shown.

If not Ben, then possibly after next Bachelorette lead, imo.

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Mon Sep 21, 2015 6:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Sep 21, 2015 6:14 pm

IDK. I think she would be an awful lead.
What's the hook? Being rejected? Being a virgin reject?

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 21, 2015 6:17 pm

She wants Ben. No other reason.

Gotta tip my hat to Becca, she did one hell of a misdirection job (non-SM wise). Covered almost all of the bases Hugesmile

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Mon Sep 21, 2015 6:18 pm

Well I guess she has nothing to lose, since it's not like they can turn her into a villain. I do think Ben H. is a better fit for her than Chris ever was, but without some pre-existing relationship the odds are so low that it seems like a shot in the dark. I'm sure she'll make some new girlfriends though.

To be honest, from a viewer point of view she's probably the only ex-contestant I wouldn't mind watching again. I'd still rather have a fresh cast though after Kaitlyn's season turned into the Nick show (and I like Nick!).

I just hope the outcome isn't this:

Becca Tilley - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #9 - Page 3 Untitl10
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Sep 21, 2015 6:18 pm

CH said she was in contention for possible lead last Bette but she didn't get it. He said it had to do with her not falling in love.
If she does fall in love, then that's her story - the virgin falls for Ben H and possibly gets her happy ending, gets rejected, or gets heartbroken and now ready to experience love as Bette lead.

The likelihood of her being Bette is slim though, imo. They usually go with someone new and have that person in place early on. However, if Becca is on the show first night though, who knows if they have her as a possible candidate. She may even get the "3rd Times a Charm" storyboard if she is next Bette.

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Mon Sep 21, 2015 6:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Mon Sep 21, 2015 6:19 pm

RammerJammer92, thanks for your inside scoop! I didn't watch Chris' season, but I live in San Diego, so I will root for Becca. I also respect her decision to wait until marriage. No matter what the outcome of her second round is, best luck to Becca! But be prepared for negativity. My advice: just ignore it!

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Mon Sep 21, 2015 6:23 pm

When I saw that she had posted here trying to defend posters opinion of her I thought for a second she protesting too much and if others opinion of her isn't who she is why bother. Clearly the opinions of her immaturity and social climber hit a nerve....

Wow not even a shocker that she is going back on the show...

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  Becca Tilley - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #9 - Page 3 1f49b  Becca Tilley - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #9 - Page 3 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 32 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 17 ... 32  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Becca Tilley - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #9

+39
Linds911
Ash2214
Alanna
leselihau
happygolucky