SELECT CONTENT

Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 2 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 41 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 2 Empty Re: Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Sep 27, 2015 11:15 pm

Every time I read your posts RJ I go back to why is she doing this? They aren't going to accept, lets date and see what happens ending.

I flip flop between, good for her for trying and what the heck is she doing going back in that environment where a proposal for marriage is expected. She knows that and that's why she was wishy washy last time when it came to moving and a proposal. They knew she wouldn't accept a proposal then and that's why she was F2.

Now I'm getting the feeling after all this, what if she feels he's not what she thought he was and will eliminate herself. IDK anything is possible, or if she falls for him, and it's not mutual, either way it will be a rough ride.

As always, thanks RJ for sharing info with us!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 2 Empty Re: Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by mizzoufan Sun Sep 27, 2015 11:15 pm

Becca doesn't come off to me as someone who is out to make a buck or out to get fame.

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 27, 2015 11:16 pm

BlackHalo wrote:I don't understand how she doesn't know what she's going to be in for? Does she think he is going to pick her? I wonder if everyone on SM telling her what a great couple they'd be got to her head.

IMO, she isn't aware of the flack she (and her family) will get, the unflattering edit she could get, and she thinks she has a realistic shot at being in a relationship with Ben.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 27, 2015 11:16 pm

BlackHalo wrote:I don't understand how she doesn't know what she's going to be in for? Does she think he is going to pick her? I wonder if everyone on SM telling her what a great couple they'd be got to her head.
I wouldn't be surprised. I hope she's not delusional about this.. I also hope she realizes that people will turn on you with a flip of a coin. She can go from a basic nice gal to an annoying bish in one punch. Especially when doing something as taboo and unliked as GOING BACK AS A RETURNEE!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 27, 2015 11:18 pm

mizzoufan wrote:
eversotrue wrote:
mizzoufan wrote: I'm hoping Becca and Ben fall madly and passionately in love.  What a love story they could have.

If not I'd stil like to see her as the next lead!!!
She can't fall inlove, if her track record is non existent. Especially according to her own yapper.
 Why all the hate for Becca?
I don't hate Becca. I actually like her. She was the most refreshing to me on Chris' season, especially compared to Whitney. I just don't want her on this dang season. Though, I prefer her over any other option (especially Tenley and Britt.)

Last edited by eversotrue on Sun Sep 27, 2015 11:19 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by hdman Sun Sep 27, 2015 11:18 pm

I hope she makes it to the end

hdman

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzoufan Sun Sep 27, 2015 11:18 pm

eversotrue wrote:
I wouldn't be surprised. I hope she's not delusional about this.. I also hope she realizes that people will turn on you with a flip of a coin. She can go from a basic nice gal to an annoying bish in one punch. Especially when doing something as taboo and unliked as GOING BACK AS A RETURNEE!
I don't see anyone hating on peope that return??

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 27, 2015 11:20 pm

mizzoufan wrote:
eversotrue wrote:
I don't see anyone hating on peope that return??
Look on this forum. Look around the internet. People DONT like returnees.

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Sun Sep 27, 2015 11:20 pm

RammerJammer91 wrote:

IMO, she isn't aware of the flack she (and her family) will get, the unflattering edit she could get, and she thinks she has a realistic shot at being in a relationship with Ben.  
If Ben and Becca find love together, great. I just hope they are on the same page. If he is looking for an engagement out of this and she isn't I don't think she should have showed up.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 27, 2015 11:21 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Every time I read your posts RJ I go back to why is she doing this? They aren't going to accept, lets date and see what happens ending.

I flip flop between, good for her for trying and what the heck is she doing going back in that environment where a proposal for marriage is expected. She knows that and that's why she was wishy washy last time when it came to moving and a proposal. They knew she wouldn't accept a proposal then and that's why she was F2.

Now I'm getting the feeling after all this, what if she feels he's not what she thought he was and will eliminate herself. IDK anything is possible, or if she falls for him, and it's not mutual, either way it will be a rough ride.

As always, thanks RJ for sharing info with us!

I ask myself the same question...and we're not the only ones! Don't get me wrong, I loved that America got to see what a kind, warm person Becca truly is last season. But at the same time, with her going back on, this could be one of the worst things to happen to Becca and her friends/family. Despite what her family/friends are posting on SM, most of us are so nervous. It's just...ughhhh. sad

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Sun Sep 27, 2015 11:26 pm

RammerJammer91 wrote:

But she's already been through this once.  Even if she didn't experience, see and hear all the manipulation and things that gone on behind the scene herself or the negative that can be thrown her way, I'm sure Whitney, Kaitlyn and Sammi could all tell her plenty.  Whit might not have seen a lot either since she didn't rock the boat and production was encouraging the relationship and was the one most sided with in the break up. But Kaitlyn had a whole season as the lead and even spoiled her season, so she knows plenty.  Sammi brought it on herself by her manipulative actions and then still acting innocent, but she would have a little more understanding of it than others.  

I guess I'm just not feeling sorry for Becca knowing she willing contacted TPTB about returning and volunteered to go.  No one forced her into this.  If she receives flack and criticism then, well... It's kind of deserved to an extent, maybe not as OTT as some go with it, but...  I mean I feel bad when anyone is totally raked over the coals, but when you willingly walk into the fire pit and dance with the devil (MF and TPTB), you have to know your likely to get burned.  JMHO.  no idea hmmm
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Sun Sep 27, 2015 11:27 pm

Hey LB!  Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 2 1710264613 Smash away! I really, really don't want to get hooked in.  giggling

So if Becca isn't going to make it to the end...and if she were a last minute add on per her request, I wonder how her storyline will go. From what I'm gathering from what's being posted, she wouldn't have been story-boarded much in advance. Or would TPTB have story-boarded a returnee, but just not have the specific girl in mind? If so, she's walking into a field full of landmines. Yikes!

Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 2 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 41 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Becca Tilly - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+59
lkr
gurlbrit
nuts2uiam
SLA44
Mozart