SELECT CONTENT

Olivia Caridi - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 17 of 48 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 32 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Olivia Caridi - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 17 Empty Re: Olivia Caridi - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Fri Dec 11, 2015 10:14 pm

julychild wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:FIR or not, Olivia never got a single date. Sounds to me like she wasn't really one of Ben's frontrunners if she never got one at all yet got the FIR. I am sure they will make it seem like he was interested enough for her to get the FIR, but lack of a single date says otherwise, imo.

CH said that the group dates played a big role in the how Ben made decisions about the girls, perhaps after hanging out with her on the first GD he realized that she wasn't as interesting as he thought.
When and where did he say this..?

Back to top Go down

Olivia Caridi - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 17 Empty Re: Olivia Caridi - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Kashathediva Fri Dec 11, 2015 10:33 pm

JMOAA: but I wish I could have a dollar every time I hear: "RS said..." Personally, I am so sick of hearing this and wish the guy was censored here. We could replace those initials with lazy, frumpy couch dude. 
There I frigging said it. And yes I do feel better.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Dec 11, 2015 10:51 pm

There was a thread over at Fort, where his name or any info he posted, could not be mentioned, any one remember that?

I think Olivia is cute. I'm waiting before I form an opinion on her.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71528

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Fri Dec 11, 2015 11:38 pm

The lead doesn't have as much influence over 1:1 date choices. Plus F1 has gotten many late dates, Catherine epi 6, Nikki epi 5, Josh epi 5, I think Becca was actually the one Chris wanted and she was epi 6, Shawn was epi 4 or was it 5?

I think they leave the front runners to later dates to give others a chance and avoid the syndrome of Des and Brooks where she kind of got stuck on Brooks. Perhaps, Ben liked Olivia and Lauren but with extra time Lauren just won him over?

In defense of Olivia, if he questions her sincerity as a reporter, but not the wannabe country singer whose brother already stared on reality tv, I might get annoyed with him too.

UT has an excellent and highly competitive journalism program. The girl worked hard and took time away from that competitive environment to try for Ben. Having her motives and sincerity questioned was probably upsetting. JMO.

Ben is great and I think Lauren is a good match, but Ben not picking Olivia doesn't mean there was anything wrong with her. Unlike the other Texas girl advertising t-shirts that are borderline rude, this one wants to help a little girl who was severely burned and lost her family. I think I will let her show me who she is, not what the jealous turd says about her.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 11, 2015 11:44 pm

The jealous turd actually seems to really like her - I think he said she was his second favorite from reading the bios. Her bio was my personal favorite, by far, and she would have been my pick to win or become the next lead if I was unspoiled.

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Fri Dec 11, 2015 11:52 pm

Thanks for letting me know. I won't give the jealous turd web hits, no advertising money for him from me. I figured the teen mom was something he came up with along with calling her socially awkward.

By the way, Amanda is 25, how old are her children? Was she perhaps a mom at 18 or 19, therefore a teen mom? Seriously, why is that an insult. She is very young to have two children. JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 11, 2015 11:56 pm

She wasn't actually a teen mom - her oldest daughter is 3, so she was 22 when she had her. I think it was just a joke that didn't go over well at the time, but they both seem really friendly with each other on SM, so all's good!

I agree, she's very young. I'm 1 year older than her and I can't imagine having that responsibility.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Dec 11, 2015 11:56 pm

I am chucking in a very kind, benevolent way. Thank you. bestbud!

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sat Dec 12, 2015 12:07 am

Kashathediva wrote:I am chucking in a very kind, benevolent way. Thank you. bestbud!

Awe Kasha, happy to help. I guess having spent the last five years in grad school, 25 seems young to have two kids.

Do we know if Olivia said teen mom or is this a turd's fact? If she did and Amanda is okay, they must have been joking. Heck 21 seems young now a days to get pregnant to me Olivia Caridi - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 17 2498057887
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Dec 12, 2015 12:31 am

Since I don't care what the turd says, it still doesn't change the fact that Olivia never got a SD. It's why I don't see her being a frontrunner no matter FIR. Whatever happened, if she was a true frontrunner, even TPTB would have given her a SD. It will be interesting to see why that is not the case from what Ben does.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Sat Dec 12, 2015 12:43 am

eversotrue wrote:
julychild wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:FIR or not, Olivia never got a single date. Sounds to me like she wasn't really one of Ben's frontrunners if she never got one at all yet got the FIR. I am sure they will make it seem like he was interested enough for her to get the FIR, but lack of a single date says otherwise, imo.

CH said that the group dates played a big role in the how Ben made decisions about the girls, perhaps after hanging out with her on the first GD he realized that she wasn't as interesting as he thought.
When and where did he say this..?

Don't remember exactly how he phrased it, but it was posted here, somewhere, earlier this week. Something from an event ABC had for bloggers...

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sat Dec 12, 2015 12:48 am

The eyes of Texas are upon {UCLA}. Love having some fantastic volleyball in Austin! #ncaavolleyball #gohorns #beatucla #texasfight by @oliviacaridi
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19236

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 48 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 32 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Olivia Caridi - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+62
Beach Lover
kimberlyg
jen689
sparkler
Ariela