SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 2 of 65 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 33 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 2 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Beagle Thu Oct 01, 2015 2:29 pm

With these contestants I'm losing interest in this season. Of course those twins are going to be the theme every week for as long as they are there. The girls and stories we really want to see will take a back seat. How many more models/celebrities want to be? Rolling Eyes
Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 2 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Kashathediva Thu Oct 01, 2015 2:36 pm

As many as the show can handle. ^

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 01, 2015 2:38 pm

Out of all the girls spoiled so far, Olivia definitely seems the most normal. I don't know what it is about Breanne, but after watching that clip of her I get such a crazy vibe, like she'd be the type to create a fake Instagram account and try to hit on you to see if you'd cheat on her. Plus, the two divorces is a huge red flag. As for the twins - meh. Of course that's who RS was going to spoil ASAP, and there's no way the producers were going to pass up on casting twins who were willing to compete against each other for a guy (and somehow, I doubt Christian, hardworking Ben would have even the slightest bit of interest in either one. He'd probably eliminate them night 1 if he could, but I bet the producers will push for him to keep them both for a couple of episodes). We still have 21 new girls (not including Becca and Amber) that we don't know about, so I wouldn't lose hope/interest in there being actual matches for Ben in this cast.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 01, 2015 2:43 pm

Yea I think the twins will be gone the first night or second...they are just comedy filler. I'll be surprised if they are normal and one of them end up lasting a while. If your cast as a "twins" package it's got to be just a joke for them. I'm sure there will still be like 4 good girls for him. I like Olivia, but I think there will be a couple more serious/normal types.

I really think they are going WAY more over the top for Ben, since his personality is so sweet and "boring" even though he's def the hottest Bachelor ever imo. I don't think he will disappoint, but I just hop they don't make him look like a man whore. My Mom always says the guys just end up looking like womanizers.

Back to top Go down

Post by Julz91 Thu Oct 01, 2015 2:48 pm

Clearly the twins are a filler. It's kind of annoying that they cast jokes like this when there are serious people out there that might be losing their spot. But on an entertainment level as watchers maybe it'll be interesting. I remember seeing them on DCC and they just weren't good enough. They didn't stand out at all. They do appear to be chasing fame with all these auditions.

Julz91

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Thu Oct 01, 2015 2:54 pm

Utgirl1990 wrote:This is her
https://m.vk.com/id3022974

She is very cute and also appears to enjoy the outdoors.  Being from Russia, she would a bit different from the typical cast.  Wonder how long she has been in the US?
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Oct 01, 2015 3:07 pm

JMOAA: Someone's who is serious about meeting someone isn't interested in this show. 
This show is the longshot in meeting someone with longterm potential.  This show is for achieving other motives, whatever they individually are acting, celebrity, notoriety, modeling.
 Someone who is serious is making/taking every opportunity to advance themselves personally and/or professionally. 
If that is not in media, acting, modeling etc taking a professional leave is not generally a good thing and can be a career killer. 
Someone who is truly vested in finding someone, imo would be better off  networking personally vs a slimy dating show that often provides outlandish edits.
 Whether it be through friends/family, spiritual endeavors, online dating etc. , the chance of meeting someone with like minded goals would IMO have better odds than trusting your fate to MF.
I don't understand how one makes the mental connection that this show is the answer for someone serious.

Last edited by Kashathediva on Thu Oct 01, 2015 3:13 pm; edited 1 time in total

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 01, 2015 3:11 pm

MiniDiva wrote:

She is very cute and also appears to enjoy the outdoors.  Being from Russia, she would a bit different from the typical cast.  Wonder how long she has been in the US?

I believe she has been here about 5 years. Not sure if I like her personally....

Back to top Go down

Post by Spoil Me Again Thu Oct 01, 2015 3:14 pm

Wow, she looks like Gia Allemand

http://www.google.ca/imgres?imgurl=https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/1/1c/Gia_Allemand.jpg&imgrefurl=https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gia_Allemand&h=440&w=340&tbnid=2e4K2WxA-ANGdM:&tbnh=186&tbnw=143&usg=__tAiH1M4-XEOtlYVnRNjMdl8ifNk=&docid=c-7fPZP01xXpMM&itg=1
Spoil Me Again
Spoil Me Again

Back to top Go down

Post by loveactually9 Thu Oct 01, 2015 3:38 pm

Utgirl1990 wrote:
MiniDiva wrote:

I believe she has been here about 5 years. Not sure if I like her personally....

Do you know her? But I agree something about her doesn't give me sweet girl next door (or in this case girl from Russia) vibes

loveactually9

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Thu Oct 01, 2015 3:38 pm

Lol. One of those twins is definitely getting booted early. The other will stick around for a bit.

Shushanna is cute.

I don't really care how many "girl next door" types are there. I'm hoping for girls that have more personality than just being "sweet". Give Ben a quick wit with a sense of humor.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 01, 2015 4:45 pm

I just really hope Ben doesn't end up picking the "wrong girl" like Ben F. or anything like that. I know he is a good guy, but we've have seen it happen on so many seasons, where the guy has his blinders on and refuses to believe it...

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 65 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 33 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+43
Linds911
algold29
Rolly
quietpal
sara11
california90
lkr
nd4reality
ThankMeLater
jojo47
Litta123