SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - #2 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Page 18 of 79 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 48 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

party - The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - #2 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 18 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - #2 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Post by Guest Sun Oct 11, 2015 7:57 pm

oh dear...

I should not read gossips mags ! giggling

Michael is having an affair with Lauren Brant (whom is in California right now BTW and is also known for another affair with another Ryan but is married with Beau?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3268725/The-Bachelorette-s-Michael-Turnbull-leaves-Sam-Frost-devastated-enjoying-dates-Lauren-Brant-Hi-5-star-s-ex-fiance-accused-cheating-Beau-Ryan.html

Back to top Go down

party - The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - #2 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 18 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - #2 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Post by marysegap Sun Oct 11, 2015 8:00 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:
aerina wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:Where's that 1% chance that Richie is F1 that I have hidden?
I think I will hold it close to my heart!!!!!! cloud nine
RICHIE!!!!!! beatingheart  

https://www.facebook.com/BacheloretteAU/videos/vb.530123157132143/714110372066753/?type=2&theater¬if_t=notify_me_page

The 1% could explain his new hair, AAL, considering Sam likes brunettes. cantstopl party - The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - #2 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 18 3806527698

If Richie has dyed his hair then he may be F1, imo.
That's a total "SHV" thing to do. Even Shawn dyed his beard and wore a wig.
It depends though if that photo of Richie is recent or not.
Richie is the only one though who hasn't posted anything about his date with Sam.
All the others have posted things with Sam on their IG accounts.
Outliers, outliers.
Either heartbroken or F1.

party - The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - #2 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 18 Fgfgf10
The "love blossom" caption is the theme for Sam Frost.
And I posted when the season premiered that the "love blossom" is the theme and now Richie getting that caption?
Come on now!!!
It's the word "love" that is the key.
Only Richie has that word "love" captioned.
And even for Richie's single date... the word "loved" is emphasized in RED and is Sam's words.

party - The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - #2 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 18 Jkjkjh10

Why would he do that?? … I can not be to go unnoticed ( to use a hat it is much easier ) was he not happy with his appearance? question no no
marysegap
marysegap

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Sun Oct 11, 2015 8:01 pm

I just don't understand Sam saying that people will be pleasantly surprised (something like that...) by her pick, if she picks Sasha? What would be surprising about that?hmmm Sasha is the predictable pick. JMO.

I want for Sam to do the unpredictable thing...I want to be pleasantly surprised...pick Richie. :Woah-hoo:

How many more episodes are there before we get the final answer?
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Oct 11, 2015 8:09 pm

Only 2 weeks until we get our answer! @Rolly
4 episodes left with 2 per week, so 2 episodes this week and then next week is final episode!

:nervous

I want to be pleasantly surprised too! #TeamRichie Praying
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 11, 2015 8:11 pm

ahem  ***I*** want to be pleasantly surprised and be right for a change and pick the right F1 cantstopl

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Oct 11, 2015 8:12 pm

marysegap wrote:

Why would he do that?? … I can not be to go unnoticed ( to use a hat it is much easier ) was he not happy with his appearance? question no no
It could be the filter, it could be a wash-out/rinse dye, it could be SHV thing, it could be anything really.

What's funny to me is Sam was a blonde and Richie said to her she went from blonde to brunette and now Richie is a blonde and seems brunette.

But who knows... it may just be some other reason and not show related. no idea
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Sun Oct 11, 2015 8:13 pm

Lol @AllAboutLove I know what you mean. This is why I am hoping for a F3 or F1 finish. I was just thinking though, what if the FDs theme is Sydney? Skydiving, spa/aquarium and something else?
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Sun Oct 11, 2015 8:23 pm

HEA wrote:ahem  ***I*** want to be pleasantly surprised and be right for a change and pick the right F1 cantstopl

hehehe hehehe hehehe

There will be a few hissyfit and a few cheerleader and maybe some Upset with a number of stupid and party - The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - #2 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 18 2292733854 and console thrown in.

My F1 pick is rarely F1. I should be used to it by now. hmmm
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 11, 2015 8:25 pm

But, Frost has told Sydney Confidential that her new beau (who is hush hush right now, obviously) doesn't tick all the 'wish list' boxes she had before filming.

http://www.mix106.com.au/entertainment/entertainment-news/sam-frost-winner-doesnt-tick-all-wish-list-boxes

"On the night I wasn't sure what to expect, but I definitely felt strong chemistry with a few of them," she says.

"It's nice to know you have that initial spark with someone, but it's important to find out over time whether or not you can move past the physical attraction stage."

"It's like a football field; they're sledging each other but they do it in a very comedic way. I really want a guy who has a great sense of humour and can make me laugh."

http://www.tweeddailynews.com.au/news/bachelorette-sam-frost-talks-love-laughs-and-larri/2779613/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 11, 2015 8:28 pm

Soooo

It seams that Michael has an affair with Lauren Brant. It is all over the mags today.

There is no proof except that he met her in an event, followed her on insta and said she is pretty (forgot the right words).

i have no idea how from this, it became an affair though question

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Oct 11, 2015 8:29 pm

HEA wrote:
"It's like a football field; they're sledging each other but they do it in a very comedic way. I really want a guy who has a great sense of humour and can make me laugh."

http://www.tweeddailynews.com.au/news/bachelorette-sam-frost-talks-love-laughs-and-larri/2779613/

^ That's either Sasha or Richie who will make her laugh.
Sam said that no one has made her laugh as much as Richie has on her single date.
Art said the same thing to Matilda on their date (while rowing).

I can see her saying Richie or Sasha making her laugh for sure.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 11, 2015 8:34 pm

well i see richie laughing but not sasha at all

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 79 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 48 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - #2 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

+38
jjdavid
bellehuntley
caitlinharper
SpaceMonkeyMafia
iml2690
reneeandkerry
MissB
shadylaine
Sunnyandhappy
atem
mercieme