SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - #2 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Page 19 of 79 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 49 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

party - The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - #2 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 19 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - #2 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Post by Guest Sun Oct 11, 2015 4:35 pm

Rolly wrote:
HEA wrote:ahem  ***I*** want to be pleasantly surprised and be right for a change and pick the right F1 cantstopl

hehehe hehehe hehehe

There will be a few hissyfit and a few cheerleader and maybe some Upset with a number of stupid and party - The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - #2 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 19 2292733854 and console thrown in.

My F1 pick is rarely F1. I should be used to it by now. hmmm

well... it does not matter. i see a love story which is sometimes not even the case when I watch a season so I a happy with that party - The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - #2 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 19 2498057887

Back to top Go down

party - The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - #2 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 19 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - #2 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Oct 11, 2015 4:37 pm

Sundy wrote:Lol @AllAboutLove I know what you mean. This is why I am hoping for a F3 or F1 finish. I was just thinking though, what if the FDs theme is Sydney? Skydiving, spa/aquarium and something else?  
Could be... so snow maybe HTD? (see s/caps thread)
F3 finish for Richie? Darn those TPTB for posting "love blossoming" with Richie and Sam kissing him! :pullouthair: .
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 11, 2015 4:57 pm

HEA wrote:well i see richie laughing but not sasha at all

She also laughs with michael. I noticed that with her

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 11, 2015 5:00 pm

see2love wrote:
HEA wrote:well i see richie laughing but not sasha at all

She also laughs with michael. I noticed that with her

yes that is true. I see her teasing him a lot
i see him laughing and teasing back too

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 11, 2015 5:04 pm

it sucks that michael instagram is private.

i checked his twitter and he posted only after august 15... and a lot of #party #nightlife and #fashion

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Oct 11, 2015 6:24 pm

Hmmm.... probably highly exaggerated but maybe this is why they are the only ones not following each other on IG?

Things are heating up in The Bachelorette Australia mansion as the end point draws ever nearer.

So much so that there are claims front runners for Sam Frost's heart, Sasha Mielczarek and Michael Turnbull, almost got into a fist fight during an argument while filming the reality series.

An insider on set has revealed to Famous magazine: 'They went at it when the cameras stopped!'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3268805/Claims-Sasha-Mielczarek-Michael-Turnbull-got-fist-fight-Bachelorette-leaving-Sam-Frost-tears.html#ixzz3oJRDpcep
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 11, 2015 7:04 pm

[quote="AllAboutLove"]Hmmm.... probably highly exaggerated but maybe this is why they are the only ones not following each other on IG?

Things are heating up in The Bachelorette Australia mansion as the end point draws ever nearer.

So much so that there are claims front runners for Sam Frost's heart, Sasha Mielczarek and Michael Turnbull, almost got into a fist fight during an argument while filming the reality series.

An insider on set has revealed to Famous magazine: 'They went at it when the cameras stopped!'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3268805/Claims-Sasha-Mielczarek-Michael-Turnbull-got-fist-fight-Bachelorette-leaving-Sam-Frost-tears.html#ixzz3oJRDpcep

ohhhhhhhhhh then the bitter BIG SASH, WALKING OUT comment could have a double meaning
if the guy can be physically violent over an argument.... wow... not good at all
so can we extrapolate and think that sasha did not get much time since ep3 and got jealous
this would explain another single date to calm hiim down and sam to check her attraction?
i never felt him. i never liked his faces. he looked possessive, jealous and controling

sorry... that is the impression i got from the start. hmmm

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 11, 2015 7:06 pm

well well well

what a day!

michael having an affair
sasha being violent

richie next?

this happens everytime HTD are around the corner.... true or not

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 11, 2015 7:12 pm

something i sure noticed.... each time michael got choosen or named in a group date, the enthousiasm and applauds were at the minimum versus the other guys

i noticed that dave did not like michael at all, that is obvious. So it seems that he was with sasha if we look the recent reunion he had with him, davey, kayne.

however I think michael and richie were friends. We saw them playing chess and around each other a couple of times

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 11, 2015 7:13 pm

dirty laundry is coming out eh?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 11, 2015 7:26 pm

mmm... so my theory is not bad....
So is it possible to imagine that sasha used the nervous and obvious attraction?
he got a single date at ep3... then missed the kiss which is super hyper important to get if he wanted to be put outside the friend zone quickly. He realized he made a mistake, asked the prods to set up a kiss moment (which of course they jumped on the opportunity to get good TV). Got the kiss and then.... nothing in ep4.... nothing in ep5.... nothing in ep6

so he saw Alex and Riche... then Michael who got times at cocktails, and 2 extra times after Group date.... and him still waiting.

Tension... jealousy... nerves... fight with the one he think a his rival #1: michael

I dunno... this scenario makes sense in my head.

Of course it is MY scenario, I have absolutely no prove whatsoever and as far as we know Michael could be the ugly in the story.

'He sucked up to producers': Davey Lloyd accuses The Bachelorette favourite Sasha Mielczarek of using tactics to get more air time with Sam Frost

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3247050/Davey-Lloyd-accuses-Bachelorette-favourite-Sasha-Mielczarek-using-tactics-air-time-Sam-Frost.html

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Oct 11, 2015 8:03 pm

Ok so this is interesting....

Anyone else notice that Sam deleted her twitter photo that she had of her and Sasha (with the sweater/jumper)? question

https://twitter.com/Sam_Frost
party - The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - #2 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 19 Ghghgf11
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 79 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 49 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Australia - Sam Frost - Season 1 - Social Media - Media - #2 *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

+38
jjdavid
bellehuntley
caitlinharper
SpaceMonkeyMafia
iml2690
reneeandkerry
MissB
shadylaine
Sunnyandhappy
atem
mercieme