SELECT CONTENT

Lauren Himle - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 10 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Lauren Himle - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 10 Empty Re: Lauren Himle - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Tue Dec 08, 2015 7:09 pm

What's she gonna do now that she quit her job though? Does she expect to get paid straight away from bachelor fame? Or that fans of the show are going to be running to her jewelry site? 

She seems cute. Not like what we probably expected of her pre season, but she still seems sweet and normal.

Back to top Go down

Lauren Himle - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 10 Empty Re: Lauren Himle - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Tue Dec 08, 2015 7:21 pm

I have a feeling that she didn't quit voluntarily, but was asked to quit after her bosses found out she had taken time off to go on the Bachelor. I can see her going along with it, because it would make finding another job easier than if she had been fired.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Dec 08, 2015 7:31 pm

I don't think you can take time off without the employer knowing why you're taking time off. They must have known before hand. Maybe she was technically still employed with them using up vacation time sick days or whatever days are entitled to her, then she resigned.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Dec 08, 2015 7:42 pm

There are a couple scenarios.
One that comes to mind is the school district approved the absence, only to have the PTO find out about the absence for the show and go nuts. This has happened in the past with the show. Public disapproval may have caused issues.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Wed Dec 09, 2015 1:04 am

I think I'll like her. I really thought she was going to be this boring kindergarten teacher (laugh out loud sorry) but her answers makes me feel like we're the same age (we are) and has fun.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by whateva Wed Dec 09, 2015 3:50 pm

I really want her to be next bachelorette.

whateva

Female Posts : 117

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Sat Dec 12, 2015 7:29 pm

Lauren Himle - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 10 -the-bachelor--seaso
http://www.buddytv.com/slideshows/the-bachelor/the-bachelor-season-20-premiere-photos-ben-meets-his-28-bachelorettes-16990.aspx
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 16, 2015 7:35 pm

She got a new job. Doing what? I have no idea.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Dec 16, 2015 8:20 pm

eversotrue wrote:She got a new job. Doing what? I have no idea.

How do we know she got a new job?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 16, 2015 8:25 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
eversotrue wrote:She got a new job. Doing what? I have no idea.

How do we know she got a new job?

She posted it in her latest IG.

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Dec 16, 2015 9:09 pm

Here's her IG about her new job. Atta girl, Lauren. You go with your new job!

Feeling all the feels after my first day at my new job! Lauren Himle - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 10 1f495 #favquote #truth #livewithpurpose by @laurenhimle
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Dec 16, 2015 9:57 pm

Thanks blu.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Lauren Himle - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+29
whateva
bluwavz
stuckinsc
jacktox1
Amethyst