SELECT CONTENT

Lauren Himle - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 9 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Lauren Himle - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 9 Empty Re: Lauren Himle - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Tue Dec 01, 2015 11:17 am

GuardianAngel wrote:I wonder what the connection is. Do they live in the same area? Both are very pretty girls.
They both live in Michigan. I'm guessing Cassandra reached out to Lauren.

Back to top Go down

Lauren Himle - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 9 Empty Re: Lauren Himle - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Dec 01, 2015 11:19 am

Thanks ever. That's sweet of Cassandra if that's the case. Supporting a home town gal is always a good thing.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71460

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 06, 2015 6:53 pm

She is on Twitter: @laurenMhimle

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 06, 2015 7:30 pm

Gallery's up:

http://sophienettejc.thedeadone.net/2015/12/06/the-bachelor-2016-who-is-lauren-himle/

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Dec 08, 2015 3:11 am

Lauren Himle - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 9 Rs_634x1024-151207101106-634-lauren-h-bachelor.ch.120715
http://www.eonline.com/photos/17705/the-bachelor-season-20-meet-ben-higgins-ladies/538575
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 08, 2015 2:56 pm

Hometown: Ann Arbor, MI
Height: 5'5"
Tattoos: None
Favorite Music: Popular/hit list stuff. Also stuff from growing up. 90s stuff.
All-Time Favorite Movies: Elf, Legally Blonde, Mean Girls and Hangover
Hot or Cold Weather?: HOT! Because there is more to do outside.
If you could go anywhere in the U.S., where would you go and why? California – because that’s where The Bachelor mansion is. Smiley
What is the most outrageous thing you have ever done? Tubing through glow worm caves in New Zealand. All I could think of was the movie The Descent. It was scary, but awesome!
If you could be someone else for just one day, who would it be and why? Chris Harrison, because his job seems pretty amazing.
What is your most embarrassing moment? OMG, embarrassing stuff happens to me so much! The other day my boss was asking what Pinterest was and I pulled mine up to see what it was like – and there was all of this wedding stuff!! He was like, “Um, do you even have a boyfriend?” sad
Where do you see yourself in five years? Ah, I’ll be 30!! FML. Hopefully married! And either thinking about babies or with one or two already.
What is your best date memory? Honestly, my favorite date ever was going to the grocery store with a guy I got along well with. We were just joking around the whole time and it was a blast.
Where do you meet guys? On TV Shows… kidding! Smiley Mostly through my friends. They are all married and fix me up a lot.

I remember thinking Lauren would be a frontrunner. So close, just got my last initials mixed up! I like her answer about where she meets guys! I also relate to that pinterest story about having a wedding board and no boyfriend, haha. She seems cute and normal!

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Tue Dec 08, 2015 3:06 pm

Her bio totally changed what I thought she'd be like being a kindergarten teacher. She wrote FML on her questionnaire?!
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Dec 08, 2015 3:07 pm

This one is really hawking her other account, jewelry or something?
Safe to say I don't think she wanted to be a teacher.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Tue Dec 08, 2015 3:16 pm

That's a shame she left teaching. She was my pre-season pick for Ben.

If you could be someone else for just one day, who would it be and why? Chris Harrison, because his job seems pretty amazing.

Lol. Dream bigger girl.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 08, 2015 3:29 pm

CH's job does seem pretty amazing - he says the same lines he's been saying for the last 14 years and, in exchange, he gets paid millions of dollars to travel the world. I wouldn't mind that job.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Dec 08, 2015 4:15 pm

I think her teaching career is now in the past.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Dec 08, 2015 4:22 pm

Career? What's that? I see her on BiP next summer and trying to sell me chit on her IG.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Lauren Himle - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+29
whateva
bluwavz
stuckinsc
jacktox1
Amethyst