SELECT CONTENT

Lauren Himle - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 5 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Lauren Himle - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 5 Empty Re: Lauren Himle - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Seabear Fri Oct 16, 2015 1:59 am

She must be fun and upbeat. Every Kindergarden teacher I have ever met has always had such a big kind heart and a wonderful sense of compassion and encouragement. To teach kids that young you need to be able to be goofy with them. I think she maybe a good potential match for Ben.
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Lauren Himle - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 5 Empty Re: Lauren Himle - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Oct 16, 2015 2:01 am

She is adorable. She'd fit right in, in Honduras.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71528

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by hdman Fri Oct 16, 2015 7:40 am

I really need to quit my job, I miss so much when I go to work.

hdman

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Fri Oct 16, 2015 8:54 am

Lauren has great credentials and could be a love match for Ben. She definitely has the girl-next-door persona. I look forward to seeing their chemistry on screen.  Smiley
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 16, 2015 2:11 pm

breannalauren wrote:I replied to his tweet about her!

I seriously want to find the other two Lauren's.

Im really curious as to how Mr Write or whatever his name is, new exactly who that was..

HaHa pretty sure RS released the girls today since you tweeted at him, and he wrote about you in his post! Thanks for doing that, I was hoping it would make him release more, because he wants to be the first to reveal people. LOL

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 16, 2015 2:15 pm

Hahaha I saw! No prob

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Oct 16, 2015 3:47 pm

Some members on the forum simply have mastered upper level TB sleuthing courses and are very good. Smiley

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by eirekay Fri Oct 16, 2015 6:48 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:She is adorable. She'd fit right in, in HondurasLauren Himle - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 5 P1020713.

This an actual picture of Fast Food being served in Honduras. It's the only country I've ever been to that had billboard advertisements for bullet proof vests. Yep, she'll ft right in!
eirekay
eirekay

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Oct 16, 2015 11:21 pm

eirekay wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:She is adorable. She'd fit right in, in snipped

This an actual picture of Fast Food being served in Honduras.  It's the only country I've ever been to that had billboard advertisements for bullet proof vests.  Yep, she'll ft right in!

I'm not sure if you're being snarky, funny or offensive, but Ben has been to Honduras many times on missionary work. The work they have completed and continue to complete, has nothing to do with bullets. It has to do with working side by side with people in the community to help make a better life for them. These types of volunteers are more concerned about accomplishing what they set out to do to help parents children and the people in general. There are some who would never volunteer because of 'bullet's and then there are those who must help like Ben. If he falls in love, IMO it would be someone who would gladly live in muddy villages to help where it's needed rather than worrying about their manicure. She seems to have a heart of gold working with young children.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71528

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Fri Oct 16, 2015 11:27 pm

Beautifully stated GA. word I agree score
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Oct 19, 2015 4:43 pm

RS has stated that Lauren Himle is the girl in the chicken suit on the GD in Vegas.

I won't be surprised if she is since she is the chicken suit girl got to stand right next to Ben and  Lauren H walked the runway with Ben next to him in Mexico.

She seems very sweet and compassionate and kind - and Ben stated he is looking for someone who has compassion.

I think she may be a frontrunner if not the frontrunner.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 19, 2015 4:57 pm

I have a feeling she'll either be F1 or the Bachelorette. I think Joelle is like the "Britt" - she makes the most sense to be the Bachelorette, but viewers will end up loving someone else. I can't see Lauren not being well-liked, as she seems to be passionate about kids and she doesn't seem fame-hungry at all.

(jmo)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Lauren Himle - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+29
whateva
bluwavz
stuckinsc
jacktox1
Amethyst