SELECT CONTENT

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 59 of 79 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 69 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

crew - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 59 Empty Re: Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Diana Fri Dec 11, 2015 6:15 pm

I wonder who's more excited Ben or Lauren? rotfl I mean Lauren is liking post after post about the show and then Ben tweets this. TOO cute. heartbeat

crew - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 59 H5MvJpi
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

crew - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 59 Empty Re: Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by bluwavz Fri Dec 11, 2015 6:17 pm

I love how excited they both are! I think this is going to be a positive season.  crew - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 59 2764
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19231

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Fri Dec 11, 2015 6:41 pm

eversotrue wrote:Lauren's family dog passed away. sad
So sad to hear this - it's like loosing a member of the family.  I know how hard it is especially around the holidays - I lost my beloved Old English Sheepdog 2 months ago and I still get teary eyed about it.  crew - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 59 Icon_sad
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Fri Dec 11, 2015 6:42 pm

That is so sad about her dog. The photo her sister posted when they were little with that dog was so cute.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Dec 11, 2015 10:07 pm

Diana wrote:They just seem like a good fit. I know from everything I've heard, they have a real shot which is more than you can say for 99 percent of the couples from the Bachelor. Smiley

What have you heard?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71471

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sat Dec 12, 2015 12:33 am

Eighteen years is a very long time to have a pet. They grew up with her. It is sad to see them get older and start slowing down. They always love us no matter what.

Hugs to you as well SLA44. Old English Sheepdogs are so sweet. console

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Dec 12, 2015 3:05 am

Very sad to hear this. That's a long life and I'm sure they will miss her terribly.

So sorry SLA44. I dread to see that day sad

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71471

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Sat Dec 12, 2015 3:08 am

We just got our doggy last year and it still makes me sad to think about one day saying goodbye, I sure hope Ben was extra loving to Lauren today.
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Dec 12, 2015 8:41 am

That's so sad about her dog. I am sure he was like family to her. I know mine is like family and it breaks my heart to think she won't always be with me.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 12, 2015 12:02 pm

We now know she is 5'7. Tall but not super tall. Why did she look so tall next to the other girls then? She looked like a giant next to them..

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 12, 2015 3:06 pm

Are we sure that's correct? I thought she was 5'10. Becca is 5'5 and she looked more than just 2 inches taller. She also didn't look 10 inches shorter than Ben.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 12, 2015 3:47 pm

nothatgirl wrote:Are we sure that's correct? I thought she was 5'10. Becca is 5'5 and she looked more than just 2 inches taller. She also didn't look 10 inches shorter than Ben.
Her bio says she's 5'7, and since she filled it out, I would think she would obviously know her own height. Olivia is only 1 inch taller at 5'8. The tallest girl this season, is Lace at 5'10.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 59 of 79 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 69 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+60
julychild
Mia_Leoni
Sprite
Luvstruck
Norcalgal