SELECT CONTENT

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 69 of 79 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 68, 69, 70 ... 74 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

crew - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 69 Empty Re: Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Thu Dec 24, 2015 3:22 pm

AmyB wrote:
eversotrue wrote:
Al wrote:Is she also the one in the pink bikini top that Ben kisses on a boat in the People preview?
No. That's Emily.
The girl's hair barely reaches her shoulders, which looks too short for it to be Emily. I think it might be Olivia?
Its definitely Emily. I froze it clearly and saw her side profile. Plus, whoever was before the crying scenes, was that specific girl right before it. Emily's part is the boat and then says she and Ben are falling in love and right after where she says she's gonna cry. Olivia's part is when she tells Ben she loves him and then is sobbing on Emily's arm right after. Then Caila's part is telling Ben she loves him and then sobbing in an ITM.

Back to top Go down

crew - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 69 Empty Re: Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Dec 24, 2015 4:35 pm

Al wrote:
They look cute together in the plane, Ben's so big laugh out loud
I like them together. There's a sweetness about them which I like.
I hope we get to see their love story! beatingheart
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Thu Dec 24, 2015 5:43 pm

crew - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 69 P6yG3Mv
FRC. Look how happy he is. heartbeat
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 24, 2015 6:00 pm

Diana wrote:crew - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 69 P6yG3Mv
FRC. Look how happy he is. heartbeat
So cute! I can't wait for this season to start!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 24, 2015 10:34 pm

Lauren posted a photo. Of her view from the plane. Guessing she's going to Oregon for Christmas.

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Fri Dec 25, 2015 1:55 am

Lauren has such a lowkey vibe about her. I can tell why Ben would be drawn to that. It must be because she's from pacific northwest mixed with the southern california vibe she has.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Fri Dec 25, 2015 4:00 am

by @lauren_bushnell
Diana
Diana

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Fri Dec 25, 2015 2:56 pm

Ben and Lauren are so cute together! I really hope she is the one. :cutesmile!: Can't believe the season is about to start. Smiley
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Fri Dec 25, 2015 3:48 pm

eversotrue wrote:Lauren posted a photo. Of her view from the plane. Guessing she's going to Oregon for Christmas.
She is! She commented on Mollie's post yesterday saying she's on her way.

I hope Ben, Lauren, and everyone on #TeamLaurenB have a WONDERFUL holiday! Merry Christmas!

All I want for Christmas is for their love story to be shown (Okay I'm kidding but please? giggling )
Diana
Diana

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sun Dec 27, 2015 5:06 pm

Found this pocket sized ballerina treating herself to a cocktail. You go girl. by @lauren_bushnell
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19231

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Dec 27, 2015 6:11 pm

Does her hair look lighter? I hope not, I'm not a fan of barbie doll blonde.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71471

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by GreenGoddess Sun Dec 27, 2015 7:19 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Does her hair look lighter? I hope not, I'm not a fan of barbie doll blonde.

Agreed, I think Mollies hair is cuter!

GreenGoddess

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 69 of 79 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 68, 69, 70 ... 74 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+60
julychild
Mia_Leoni
Sprite
Luvstruck
Norcalgal