SELECT CONTENT

Amanda Stanton - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 3 of 58 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 30 ... 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Amanda Stanton - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 3 Empty Re: Amanda Stanton - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Seabear Tue Oct 20, 2015 11:47 pm

She is very pretty.  I saw a photo of her and her sister on standup paddle boards in a tiny bikini and she looks incredible.  It is hard to believe that she has two sweet little girls.  Good for her!!

I agree that taking on a Mom with two little kids is ill advised as the Bachelorette based on the format and on the uncertainty of some/most of the guys cast.
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Amanda Stanton - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 3 Empty Re: Amanda Stanton - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Oct 21, 2015 12:01 am

Getting into a bikini after two young children is an accomplishment in itself!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 21, 2015 12:38 am

Yeah, I don't really see them casting a divorced, mother of two as the bachelorette. I don't think it would be healthy for the children anyways. I'm honestly even a little uncomfortable with her leaving her daughters now, considering that they are so young!

I also noticed her sister tweeted RS twice saying "@kissstanton: @RealitySteve clearly you can't tell the difference between me and my sister. I'm the weed smoker not her hahaha" and "@kissstanton: @RealitySteve It's better than the other 7 year old photos".

(All IMO)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 21, 2015 12:57 am

Her ex husband posted in the comments in RS' post. This could be a problem...

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Wed Oct 21, 2015 1:04 am

Not here for single moms and Ben has no business meeting her kids if she is not his F1. I'm thinking she'll be gone soon.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by loveactually9 Wed Oct 21, 2015 1:06 am

eversotrue wrote:Her ex husband posted in the comments in RS' post. This could be a problem...

What did he post? I don't see the comment

loveactually9

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 21, 2015 1:07 am

The loveactually9 wrote:
eversotrue wrote:Her ex husband posted in the comments in RS' post. This could be a problem...

What did he post? I don't see the comment
The last comment from "the big update" post from two days ago. The one that mentions her for the first time as a confirmed contestant.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 21, 2015 1:08 am

njb2787 on October 20, 2015 at 2:24 PM said:
Hey Steve,
If you’re going to include me in my exs bio, can you at least tag my name to my facebook instead of my LinkedIn? Ps. Your facts are way off

Jeez. I don't know about Amanda, but her family is way too obsessed with how they are portrayed and represented and the show hasn't even started yet. Most of his facts about Amanda seemed to be the same ones that were sleuthed here, so I doubt RS was "way off". Just seems like a bitter ex who's worried about dirty laundry getting out to me.

(Jmo)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 21, 2015 1:15 am

chasingpavements wrote:

Hey Steve,
If you’re going to include me in my exs bio, can you at least tag my name to my facebook instead of my LinkedIn? Ps. Your facts are way off

Jeez. I don't know about Amanda, but her family is way too obsessed with how they are portrayed and represented and the show hasn't even started yet. Most of his facts about Amanda seemed to be the same ones that were sleuthed here, so I doubt RS was "way off". Just seems like a bitter ex who's worried about dirty laundry getting out to me.

(Jmo)
Pretty much. Even the day we finally figured out who "ombré girl" was, her family, I'm guessing her sister,**edited**If Amanda's family is reading this, chill out folks! The day is still young!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 21, 2015 1:18 am

She's already made it past the half way point. Based on this, do you think Ben likes her?? I mean, I don't think JP liked Cassandra (who made it to this point too) & Renee (who made it even further) all that much, but they made it as far as they did..

Back to top Go down

Post by loveactually9 Wed Oct 21, 2015 1:18 am

chasingpavements wrote:

Hey Steve,

(Jmo)

Thanks for posting the comment! If what we have sleuthed is accurate, I can see his reasons for concern laugh out loud

loveactually9

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 21, 2015 1:21 am

loveactually9 wrote:
chasingpavements wrote:

Hey Steve,

(Jmo)

Thanks for posting the comment! If what we have sleuthed is accurate, I can see his reasons for concern laugh out loud
Exactly what I thought. Amanda Stanton - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 3 3806527698

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 58 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 30 ... 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Amanda Stanton - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+65
Idlemess
avacaroline
Ladybug82
agentcurls
mizzoufan