SELECT CONTENT

Amanda Stanton - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 4 of 58 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 31 ... 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Amanda Stanton - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 4 Empty Re: Amanda Stanton - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by loveactually9 Wed Oct 21, 2015 1:21 am

eversotrue wrote:She's already made it past the half way point. Based on this, do you think Ben likes her?? I mean, I don't think JP liked Cassandra (who made it to this point too) & Renee (who made it even further) all that much, but they made it as far as they did..

I think he must have at least some interest in her to keep her this long when he knows she has 2 young kids at home. If Ben is as close to Mr. Perfect as most of us think he is, he wouldn't waste her time and keep her away from her kids for no good reason

loveactually9

Back to top Go down

Amanda Stanton - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 4 Empty Re: Amanda Stanton - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by bluwavz Wed Oct 21, 2015 1:34 am

This is why I dislike it when single parents go on the show because then the leads get the flack for keeping them from their kids instead of the contestants who choose to leave their kids to go on a reality TV show. IMO most of leads had no interest in the single parents on their season except obviously Brad who picked a single mom. The rest IMO were just for storyline purposes and Amanda will go when TPTB want her to go.

Ben is not perfect and he's going to make mistakes and sometimes he's not going to have much of a choice in what happens.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19233

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 21, 2015 1:35 am

loveactually9 wrote:
eversotrue wrote:She's already made it past the half way point. Based on this, do you think Ben likes her?? I mean, I don't think JP liked Cassandra (who made it to this point too) & Renee (who made it even further) all that much, but they made it as far as they did..

I think he must have at least some interest in her to keep her this long when he knows she has 2 young kids at home. If Ben is as close to Mr. Perfect as most of us think he is, he wouldn't waste her time and keep her away from her kids for no good reason
I think the same. But unless he knows she's his final 1 or he's conflicted between her and one other girl...I don't see him keeping her past final 6. I can see her making it to the next episode, but not past that if he doesn't know that she's his pick. I don't even see her making it as far as she has, if he doesnt have a genuine interest/connection with her. But we shall see. I'm interested in seeing what their interaction is like.

Disclaimer: I don't see her making it past week 7, unless TPTB F with Ben badly...

Last edited by eversotrue on Wed Oct 21, 2015 1:38 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 21, 2015 1:36 am

bluwavz wrote:This is why I dislike it when single parents go on the show because then the leads get the flack for keeping them from their kids instead of the contestants who choose to leave their kids to go on a reality TV show. IMO most of leads had no interest in the single parents on their season except obviously Brad who picked a single mom. The rest IMO were just for storyline purposes and Amanda will go when TPTB want her to go.

Ben is not perfect and he's going to make mistakes and sometimes he's not going to have much of a choice in what happens.
Amen! But I'd still think he actually likes her enough... Even if TPTB ARE making him keep her...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 21, 2015 1:41 am

I'm totally over single parents going on this show. I know it makes me sound really judgemental but I just can't imagine leaving an 18-month baby for 1-2 months. Can't you just use tinder like the rest of us? No, b/c it's not about finding love, it's about getting screentime, exposure for your business, and getting more opportunities out of it. i always cringe at remembering how desperate Julia was to stay on BIP, despite having zero feelings for anyone.

I don't blame Ben for any of it, but I could see her getting a hometown because they really like the lead meeting the kids and then immediately dumping them. Renee was dumped after JP met Ben and Jason was supposed to be dumped at f4 too, after Deanna met ty.

(jmo)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 21, 2015 1:44 am

chasingpavements wrote:I'm totally over single parents going on this show. I know it makes me sound really judgemental but I just can't imagine leaving an 18-month baby for 1-2 months. Can't you just use tinder like the rest of us? No, b/c it's not about finding love, it's about getting screentime, exposure for your business, and getting more opportunities out of it. i always cringe at remembering how desperate Julia was to stay on BIP, despite having zero feelings for anyone.

I don't blame Ben for any of it, but I could see her getting a hometown because they really like the lead meeting the kids and then immediately dumping them. Renee was dumped after JP met Ben and Jason was supposed to be dumped at f4 too, after Deanna met ty.

(jmo)

Gosh, I hope not. From everything we've heard..it seems like Olivia, Becca, Lauren H, and JoJo would be better fits and storylines for hometowns.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 21, 2015 1:47 am

I just don't want Ben to pick a person with children already. That might sound bad.. But the guy is only 26 years old. He's most likely better off finding someone who doesn't have "baby daddy" drama, tie downs, etc. Plus, this experience would be even more stressful and not as likely with TWO kids involved, let alone kids at all..

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed Oct 21, 2015 8:34 am

We have no clue how Ben feels about Amanda or anyone at this point. Heck he may have got completely bowled over by her from the second they met. Don't blame him one bit she is adorable. This without her brood. Perhaps he did see something of value to keep her till f9 which had nothing to do with story lines and producer manipulations.
Personally I would never leave my kids for anyone regardless of their age but she may think it worth it as Renee and Emily did before her. She seems to have family support so good for her. Either Ben is really the pull or the possibility of being entrenched in the Bachelor family (like Juelia!imo ).
Waiting to see when she surfaces on SM now.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed Oct 21, 2015 9:50 am

bluwavz wrote:This is why I dislike it when single parents go on the show because then the leads get the flack for keeping them from their kids instead of the contestants who choose to leave their kids to go on a reality TV show. IMO most of leads had no interest in the single parents on their season except obviously Brad who picked a single mom. The rest IMO were just for storyline purposes and Amanda will go when TPTB want her to go.

While I personally would not do this ever I had no major issues with single parents but Juelia took it to a whole new level and has permanently soured this for me.
At least Amanada has her ex clearly very much in the picture so there is that.

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Oct 21, 2015 9:58 am

JMO but the show takes the single parent thing to a whole new dimension. 
It's hard enough to potentially leave a job/career for weeks-months and that is basically why we get the population of models and wannabe 15 minute-ers.MOAA 
So think about the limited pool of single mothers actually wanting to be on this show. They need to have some kind of income and child care available for starters. Then they need to be able to accept on some level 1-10  about leaving their child and the emotional toll that takes. 
So this explains to me why we get some of what we get.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed Oct 21, 2015 10:01 am

Is she a stay at home mom ? I did not catch her profession.

Someone upthread (or somewhere) alluded to the possibility of her being the next B'ette (though I don't get why laugh out loud) so am wondering besides her having 2 kiddos, what would her draw be ?

ETA : The bigger issue I have with this contestant is not her kids but the ex. Who is still in the picture and pretty hot. hmmm. (jmo)

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 21, 2015 10:30 am

nd4reality wrote:Is she a stay at home mom ? I did not catch her profession.

Someone upthread (or somewhere) alluded to the possibility of her being the next B'ette (though I don't get why laugh out loud) so am wondering besides her having 2 kiddos, what would her draw be ?

ETA : The bigger issue I have with this contestant is not her kids but the ex. Who is still in the picture and pretty hot. hmmm. (jmo)
If what was posted then deleted here was true..he may have did her dirty. Plus, he's already posting about her (in RS' comments), when he should zip it... I doubt they still have "anything".

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 58 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 31 ... 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Amanda Stanton - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+65
Idlemess
avacaroline
Ladybug82
agentcurls
mizzoufan