SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Page 2 of 26 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 26  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor New Zealand -  Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Post by Katiebelle Wed Jan 27, 2016 1:36 am

Stuff is the main web news agency in NZ - it is most definitely reputable.

Don't you think he looks cross between Cristiano Ronaldo and Rafael Nadal ?

Last edited by Katiebelle on Wed Jan 27, 2016 1:56 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : I spelt Rafael's name twice even though I'm a big fan!)

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Bachelor New Zealand -  Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Post by Guest Wed Jan 27, 2016 1:48 am

The website won't let me bring them over but there's a few more photos of him here. I like the look of him so far, he seems kind of rugged and down to earth in those pictures (well, as much as you can in modelling photos laugh out loud).

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Wed Jan 27, 2016 2:00 am

AmyB wrote:The website won't let me bring them over but there's a few more photos of him here. I like the look of him so far, he seems kind of rugged and down to earth in those pictures (well, as much as you can in modelling photos laugh out loud).

He looks like a real Kiwi bloke. I'm a big tennis fan and the fact that he's a hitting partner to some of the big name tennis players at our ASB Classic (a popular precursor to the Aussie Open) is pretty impressive in my book.

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Jan 27, 2016 2:14 am

Hmmm...he's not really doing it for me from the pictures, but maybe I will like him better when I see him in action. Too soon to tell for me.

How long does the NZ show tape for? and do you have any idea of when it will air? I really enjoyed the last season and would like to watch the next one. It will be interesting to see if they change things to tart things up like the US version or just keep it nice and laid back.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Wed Jan 27, 2016 3:56 am

I've just been on the official Facebook page and there is no mention of a start date but someone did post a comment that the girls arrived at the mansion on the 22nd - but that wasn't from an official source.

Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Jan 27, 2016 12:58 pm

Katiebelle wrote:@AllAboutLove and other posters! Big news!

Bachelor New Zealand -  Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 2 Could-this-be-our-next-bachelor-new-zealand

I think the new NZ Bachelor has been sleuthed!

It's on the NZ Stuff website. I'll try and attach the link but I haven't done it in ages and I might muck it up.

I think he's quite dishy. And he has a dog! - a big plus in my book and he's a tennis player -  another plus.

http://www.stuff.co.nz/entertainment/tv-radio/76297475/could-this-be-our-next-bachelor-new-zealand

Bachelor New Zealand -  Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 2 1710264613 Yaaay!! So excited!

I have to say I am not surprised with the age of 27 (so just one year older than Art was filming - although Art turned 27 two months after filming wrapped).
It also makes sense to have someone younger and not in his 30s because this show is about finding a girlfriend so there's no real rush or pressure which I love. yes

Just to add: Anna who is 29 seems to already be eliminated if filming started Jan 15 or a bit later (it definitely is currently filming I believe) so I think Martin will be looking for someone younger like Art did with Matty (she was 24).

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Jan 27, 2016 1:01 pm

Katiebelle wrote:I've just been on the official Facebook page and there is no mention of a start date but someone did post a comment that the girls arrived at the mansion on the 22nd - but that wasn't from an official source.
Oh that's an awesome find!! thumbsup

This means filming started exactly a week later than last year!
It actually makes a ton of sense because I saw Mike (the host) was at an event the 21st NZ time and I was trying to figure out how he would do this.

This also means that Anna's last post on Twitter was a day before filming started so she may still be on the show!

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Jan 27, 2016 1:17 pm

Sprite wrote:
How long does the NZ show tape for? and do you have any idea of when it will air?

I really enjoyed the last season and would like to watch the next one. It will be interesting to see if they change things to tart things up like the US version or just keep it nice and laid back.

It films for a maximum of 7 weeks. So likely Jan 22 - March 11 (week of).
It will likely air less than 2 weeks after filming wraps since Bach NZ S1 ended Mar 7 last year and aired March 17th (so 10 days after filming wrapped).

As for the lead and whether the show will be similar to last year or like the US? @Katiebelle is our resident Kiwi so she would definitely know more but I expect the lead and the show to be very similar to last year and the edit as well! Bach NZ has stated time and time again they take pride in the fact that they aren't like the US version and want their show to represent their Kiwi-ness (so laid back approach). Again, there's no engagement here, no extra pressure, and culturally, I just don't think the women are the same and neither are the men so it will be another sweet and romantic season I hope Bachelor New Zealand -  Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 2 1f443

Bringing this over here about casting and filming schedule
Bachelor New Zealand -  Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 2 Hjhuyu10
https://wbitvpnz.etribez.com/a/wbitvpnz/thebachelor2/welcome
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Wed Jan 27, 2016 1:50 pm

I found Martin attractive in the picture AmyB posted, but not so much in the modeling pics. I don't think his haircut was flattering in those. That said, a man's attractiveness grows on me once I see (and like) his personality. My first impression of Sasha (from 'Ette AU), just from pics, was not that great. Once I saw his personality, he became much more attractive to me.

Bachelor New Zealand -  Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 2 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Jan 27, 2016 3:34 pm

Martin is very similar to Art already - tennis player, model, lives in Auckland.

Art was a model and still is a model, he had a small acting stint, played and coached tennis in the US, into health and fitness, etc.

So hopefully Martin is just as genuine and nice and his "recent" split with his ex is not a problem for him or the show.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Wed Jan 27, 2016 3:44 pm

@AllAboutLove

When do you think the show will start and how many episodes will there be? When do you think they'll announce the schedule?

I've just had a terrible sinking feeling- I'm headed on holiday for a few weeks near the end of April and for 9 days I'll be on a boat with no internet access! I think I could be away for the last few weeks of the show! hissyfit

Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Jan 27, 2016 3:50 pm

I think it will start roughly the same time it did last year - so March 17 or a bit later.

They announced the schedule about 2 weeks before it aired last year so they may do the same or announce earlier since this is second time around. That they are filming roughly around the same time makes me think it will air around the same time too (March-May).

Oh no!! I hope you get to watch it! If they air it the same time as last year it will be March-May (it ended May 12 I believe for ATFR episode). sad

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Wed Jan 27, 2016 3:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 26 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 26  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

+22
iamreal2u
djogbenyuie
ElonM
snowyglow12
LynnTa
Idlemess
Melissa_Jane
LoveDovez
Karina
mercieme
jen689