SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Page 3 of 26 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 14 ... 26  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor New Zealand -  Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Post by Katiebelle Wed Jan 27, 2016 3:59 pm

Ok...... That will work... It sounds like they started filming a little later this year so it might screen a little later. I'm back beginning of May so will only miss a few weeks in the middle. I'm starting to take this Bach sleuthing business very seriously - it's my new hobby!

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Bachelor New Zealand -  Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Jan 27, 2016 4:09 pm

bestbud! Yay I hope you're back by then! Last year FRC aired May 6 and ATFR aired May 12 just checked again in the archived threads) so not sure if it will be the same or a week later. I will miss you posting though!! sad

ITA! Sleuthing is addicting and I also love it - especially screencaps and the like - that's the fun part! I am so excited to be able to sleuth again and unspoiled with everyone. It's going to be a lot of fun! Bachelor New Zealand -  Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 3 1710264613
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by robinvi Wed Jan 27, 2016 10:07 pm

Tennis and crossfit too. Wow they have a type on bach nz. But I am not complaining!
robinvi
robinvi

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Jan 27, 2016 10:11 pm

^ Yup, I am not complaining! I hope he is just as genuine and classy as Art was Praying

I always have to remind myself that NZ's population is small as it is (4 million plus only) which is about as much as a state/province in the US.

Given that they found Art in Auckland and this guy too, I wouldn't be surprised if Art knows this guy.

I can tell already they have many friends in common on SM and even Art's boxing trainer Martin has boxed with! Small world!!

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by robinvi Wed Jan 27, 2016 10:12 pm

I have heard everyone knows everyone in Auckland. His instagram is not private yet

https://www.instagram.com/martincolenbrander/
robinvi
robinvi

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Jan 27, 2016 10:21 pm

Yup, I heard the same. It's why everyone there was saying that Matilda won because they saw her. Who knows we may just hear the same thing about the "winner" this time around. giggling

It will be interesting to see if he keeps his IG public and post-filming who he follows. Because Art followed ALL the girls which made it super hard to know what was going on! Bachelor New Zealand -  Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 3 3806527698
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Thu Jan 28, 2016 2:54 am

Some more options for the next Bachelor. The rumour mill in New Zealand is going crazy!

http://spy.nzherald.co.nz/spy-news/is-this-the-next-bachelor/

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Thu Jan 28, 2016 2:56 am

Also - Spy says that filming hasn't started yet!

Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Jan 28, 2016 3:17 am

Katiebelle wrote:Some more options for the next Bachelor. The rumour mill in New Zealand is going crazy!

http://spy.nzherald.co.nz/spy-news/is-this-the-next-bachelor/
Didn't spy do something like this last year too? With more guys?

Interesting they have Martin in the middle of the group and Woman's Day also posted about Martin on their website http://www.womansday.co.nz/celebrity/new-zealand-celebrities/is-this-new-zealands-next-bachelor-3898 and follows Martin.

I think the biggest clue that it is Martin is that he posted on his IG "no comment" and that Mike Puru the host follows Martin on IG too.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Jan 28, 2016 3:18 am

Katiebelle wrote:Also - Spy says that filming hasn't started yet!
:shocked!: question

They really are on a different schedule then compared to last year if filming hasn't started.
I wonder if there have been hiccups with scheduling or something to do with the lead?
Then again, it could be to just keep people off the scent since they posted all 3 photos as well.
Will have to keep a close watch.

Thanks for updating/posting Katie! yes
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Sun Jan 31, 2016 10:18 pm

Just noticed this on the NZ Herald web page under their Scoop section. It seems as though the delay in filming is an issue with the bachelorettes not the bachelor.

Not sure what the problem is/was.

Imagine if they did the first night meet and greet and he said "Yuck! Don't like any of them!" And they had to get some more bachelorettes!

http://spy.nzherald.co.nz/spy-news/happy-anniversary-art-and-matilda/

Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Feb 01, 2016 1:08 am

I also saw that (posted in SM thread) but wonder if perhaps they are saying this because it got out that Martin is the bachelor and hey don't want people knowing they're filming. I remember they did that last season with the timeline as well. It could just be that they are delayed though. I think things will get out either way because the show is now so popular and well known.

Hopefully filming is underway and all goes well and we have a great season! *fingers crossed* Bachelor New Zealand -  Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 3 1710264613
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 26 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 14 ... 26  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

+22
iamreal2u
djogbenyuie
ElonM
snowyglow12
LynnTa
Idlemess
Melissa_Jane
LoveDovez
Karina
mercieme
jen689