SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 12 of 79 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 45 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

setlife - Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 12 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by mercieme Mon Mar 21, 2016 8:34 pm

Official sponsor of the dresses won by the girls. Seems different from Art's season.

glamourboutiquenz
https://www.instagram.com/glamourboutiquenz/

mercieme

Back to top Go down

setlife - Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 12 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by jen689 Mon Mar 21, 2016 8:36 pm

mercieme wrote:....Alicia & Storm are missing from that Episode 5 pic that u posted Jen...
Here's a photo of Storm. I couldn't find one of Alicia from the cocktail party.

setlife - Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 12 The_ba13

For Jordan...

setlife - Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 12 The_ba14

setlife - Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 12 The_ba15

http://www.tv3.co.nz/Behind-The-Scenes-Of-The-Cocktail-Party---Episode-5/tabid/5076/articleID/125314/Default.aspx

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:51 pm

Katiebelle wrote:
mercieme wrote:Hmmmm....Alicia & Storm are missing from that Episode 5 pic that u posted Jen....they were probably doing ITMs but interesting that those two are missing from the group pic, jmo.

Yes I noticed that as well. They are also doing the majority of the ITMs along with Naz.
They are also the two in the middle of Scout's banner which you posted. Makes me think they may be F2?  question

Storm positioned in front of Alicia may be a sign she is F1 since you heard rumors she is @katiebelle?

Katiebelle wrote:setlife - Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 12 Bachel10

Here's the banner I was talking about in the previous post.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Mon Mar 21, 2016 11:14 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:
Katiebelle wrote:
mercieme wrote:Hmmmm....Alicia & Storm are missing from that Episode 5 pic that u posted Jen....they were probably doing ITMs but interesting that those two are missing from the group pic, jmo.

Yes I noticed that as well. They are also doing the majority of the ITMs along with Naz.
They are also the two in the middle of Scout's banner which you posted. Makes me think they may be F2?  question

Storm positioned in front of Alicia may be a sign she is F1 since you heard rumors she is @katiebelle?

Katiebelle wrote:setlife - Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 12 Bachel10

Here's the banner I was talking about in the previous post.

I really wish I grabbed a screen shot of the first banner as I cannot say with 100% certainty that they changed it. At least we'll know it they change it again.

Also I'll listen out for rumours - the next one I hear will probably be that he doesn't pick any of them and goes back to dating Chrystal!

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Mar 22, 2016 12:23 am

Jordan posted a pic on his personal IG (it's public) of his date with Rebecca tonight (she had FIR).
First time he has posted on his personal IG a pic of single date from show... Hmm...

jordypordypuddingpie

Round we go! #thebachelornz

setlife - Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 12 1169850_1524018454572549_1431723520_n.jpg?ig_cache_key=MTIxMTMxNDM2MzI2Mzc0NzE0Mw%3D%3D.2
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by robinvi Tue Mar 22, 2016 8:25 am

AllAboutLove wrote:Jordan posted a pic on his personal IG (it's public) of his date with Rebecca tonight (she had FIR).
First time he has posted on his personal IG a pic of single date from show... Hmm...

jordypordypuddingpie

setlife - Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 12 1169850_1524018454572549_1431723520_n.jpg?ig_cache_key=MTIxMTMxNDM2MzI2Mzc0NzE0Mw%3D%3D.2

Thats a really cute picture. They look like a real couple in it.
robinvi
robinvi

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Tue Mar 22, 2016 7:54 pm

Bachelor Jordan Mauger slams troll who tweets 'kill yourself'

The Bachelor NZ is a hot topic on Twitter but not all of the feedback is positive.

On March 22, one Twitter user implied this season's bachelor, 32-year-old Jordan Mauger should "just kill himself".

@lolastreettweet (twitter) Imagine if ur life's experience in the film industry amounted to u workin on The Bachelor NZ. Surely you'd just kill urself? #thebachelornz

@jordypordypudd (twitter) Surely you'd just get a life!

"I was encouraged not to read any of it and ignore it, because it can get harsh. I'm concerned for the younger generations growing up exposed to this."

"My siblings and friends are starting young families of their own and I hope they will not have to deal with this faceless hatred," he said.

"No one of any age should."

http://www.stuff.co.nz/entertainment/78187596/Bachelor-Jordan-Mauger-slams-troll-who-tweets-kill-yourself

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Tue Mar 22, 2016 9:04 pm

Here's the original article from Scout that Stuff got their info from. Good on Jordan for sticking up for himself. I'm constantly amazed on what people have the gall to write on SM. I was always taught that if you can't say it to someone's face you shouldn't say it behind their back or in this case hiding behind anonymity.

http://www.scout.co.nz/EXCLUSIVE-Bachelor-Jordan-Mauger-tells-troll-get-a-life/tabid/515/articleID/13005/Default.aspx

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Mar 22, 2016 10:10 pm

robinvi wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:Jordan posted a pic on his personal IG (it's public) of his date with Rebecca tonight (she had FIR).

jordypordypuddingpie

Thats a really cute picture. They look like a real couple in it.

IA! Jordan's date with Rebecca was the first time I felt like he was interested in one of the girls and not just going through the motions. I also see him interested in Storm too but I preferred Rebecca's date and their connection feels more real... like you said - they look like a real couple!

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Tue Mar 22, 2016 11:09 pm

Below are the NZ Power Rankings by Alex Casey, a member of the Spinoff team that do a hilarious podcast about the show every week.

http://thespinoff.co.nz/23-03-2016/the-bachelor-nz-power-rankings-week-three-if-i-was-in-jordans-shoes-i-would-pick-me-too/

Here's the link to the podcast

http://thespinoff.co.nz/23-03-2016/podcast-the-fantasy-suite-a-bachelor-nz-podcast-week-4-what-has-happened-to-our-beloved-show/

Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Mar 22, 2016 11:50 pm

IA with the Spinoff - this season is flat. I blame the editing more than anything else and the choice to air the show while still filming (thus the edit).

The problem I think is that the show had a winning formula first season and then decided to do the opposite this season. Major fail. When choosing between keeping the mystery or having a great story/show through editing I would pick a great story every time - it makes for better TV and entertainment as well as provides a focused story. Instead, by filming while the show airs, the edit is all over the place and there's very little continuity between episodes (e.g., Rebecca getting FIR but barely seen until episode 6??).

Regardless of what happens or whether there is a connection or not, I hope they go back to filming the show first and then airing it after completion. Spoilers are going to get out anyway, so I'd rather watch a great show than sacrifice that for disjointed edit. jmo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Wed Mar 23, 2016 2:52 am

A bit of a fun article from NZ Herald. 10 things to know about Jordan.

http://www.nzherald.co.nz/entertainment/news/article.cfm?c_id=1501119&objectid=11609692

Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 79 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 45 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+21
snowyglow12
djogbenyuie
cocoHoney
KatydidC
thirteen
LynnTa
grace8136
jalena1992
Idlemess
Karina
jen689