SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 45 of 79 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 62 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

setlife - Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 45 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Apr 18, 2016 8:25 pm

That's a really good point about Jordan and having lost so much weight in such a short time and excellent post/insight by @LoveDovez. Perhaps his confidence was low and why he relied on which girls approached him as he said?

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

setlife - Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 45 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by jen689 Mon Apr 18, 2016 9:49 pm

mercies wrote:...someone asked Jordan who won & said he will offer a ride in his Delorean if anyone guesses correctly...
If Jordan is offering a ride in his Delorean I don't see how it can be Fleur. He'll have to give hundreds of rides since she seems to be an obvious F1 JMO

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 19, 2016 12:22 am

jen689 wrote:setlife - Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 45 Final_10

Fleur is having a hard time accepting the fact other women are kissing her boyfriend. She wasn't her bubbly self at the last cocktail party. Based on the placement of her picture in this photo I'm wondering if she leaves before F5

Are the women who are most predominant in the middle Shari, Naz, Storm, Rebecca, Gabs F5 question

JMO

http://www.scout.co.nz

if we look at the picture and the order they placed the girls you see that naz and storm and Gabs are the last placed and the only ones that have no girls in front of them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 19, 2016 1:01 am

The Bachelor NZ: 'I think I need someone a little bit younger and a little bit taller' - Ceri

NICOLE LAWTON
Last updated 10:57, April 19 2016

http://www.stuff.co.nz/entertainment/tv-radio/79068126/the-bachelor-nz-i-think-i-need-someone-a-little-bit-younger-and-a-little-bit-taller--ceri

Bachelorette Ceri McVinnie says it's a relief she can now tell some home truths having been dumped from The Bachelor - and get back on the market for love.

The Bachelor NZ season 2 viewers watched in dismay as long time favourite, Ceri with a 'C' failed to receive a rose on Monday night's final episode in sunny Brisbane.

"It's nice that it's all out in the open, I am single, I'm on the market, hey, hey guys," McVinnie said with a laugh on Tuesday morning.

McVinnie is now looking forward to calling the shots on her own love life - having already downloaded dating app Tinder - and suggesting Bachelor Jordan Mauger was too old and short for her taste.

"I think I need someone a little bit younger and a little bit taller," McVinnie joked.

I feel like tinder should list guys heights
   — Ceri McVinnie (@Cerijuice) April 18, 2016

"I downloaded Tinder last night - I don't quite know how to work it - someone needs to give me some lessons, I keep accidently swiping the wrong way."

In a not entirely unexpected twist of fate - you could see this one coming from a mile away - the beauty queen was sent packing after what was portrayed as a particularly bland date.

The date started with a drive along the 'sunshine' coast in a classic convertible - with the top down - about half way it started to pour, but the only thing flatter than Ceri's damp hair was the one-on-one time that followed.

After a quick blow dry and a dash indoors, Mauger grilled McVinnie on her plans for the future, asking her if she wanted kids.

Obviously uncomfortable, the teacher-in-training laughed it off and later revealed: "I'm 24 years old, the biological clock is NOT ticking."

"I don't think the 'children conversation' was the reason Jordan sent me home, I think overall we didn't have as strong a connection as [he did with] the other girls."

McVinnie came away from the date rose-less and unkissed, a fact she's OK with.

"I just don't think Jordan and I were at the stage where we wanted to kiss each other."

Preferring to take things slow when it comes to relationships, McVinnie said Mauger had faster connections with other girls on the show.

"I definitely feel like Jordan really likes Gab and Fleur... he definitely gravitated to those two more, I think, than the others."

Despite being slow to make that vital 'connection', McVinnie said she would be open to the idea of being the first New Zealand Bachelorette - The Bachelor's sister show.

"I would definitely do it again, I wouldn't mind being 'The Bachelorette' - if anyone's listening," said McVinnie.

"I think it would be hilarious, like seeing a whole group of Kiwi guys at once would be such a funny show."

- Stuff

Ceri definitely did not understand the reasons behind Jordan's questions. It is normal to ask a woman where she stands regarding family, kids etc.

I wonder what she expected. The guy is 34.

Then again, in another interview, Jordan said that he is not immediately ready to have kids.

The same questions with Fleur were taken very well and she is only few little years older...

So yeah. I think Ceri is a young girl and I have no idea why she went to this show. Was she naive to expect a 25 years old guy? Probably.

I truly have issues with their casting. I find pretty stupid to cast young girls for an older guy. I have the same issue with the actual french franchise. Marco is 34 and most girls are under 23....

@GuardianAngel: interview also posted in the no discussion medias thread

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 19, 2016 1:10 am

Bachelorette Gabrielle Davenport shares her fashion and beauty secrets

Last updated 12:42, April 19 2016

Have you ever worn so many cocktail dresses in your life?
Never have I worn so many cocktail dresses, or sequins for that matter. It was definitely fun being able to wear things I would never usually wear myself.

What's your usual fashion style?
Monday – Friday I'm smart casual for work, but always topped with a bright lipstick. Weekends I would say I fit under 'sports luxe' unless I'm heading out at night and I'll throw on black jeans, silk singlet, jacket and heels or boots.

Do you have to wear a different outfit for every scene, or can you repeat things?
I like a new outfit for a new occasion but I definitely have items in my wardrobe that I LOVE and will wear time and time again.

What beauty or fashion tricks have you picked up from the show's stylists?
Matte foundation is the way to go – no shine is a good time! Oh, and a great primer and setting spray are must-haves.

What must-have fashion and beauty items did you pack for the show?
I take my lipstick purse filled with a rainbow of MAC lipsticks everywhere I go. If I'm too lazy to do hair/makeup I just resort to a topknot, a bright lip and voila!

Before coming to the house, did you get any special beauty treatments done?
I did have my teeth whitened but I don't think it made too much of a difference as my teeth were already quite white.

Given that you have to wear lipstick on screen – and possibly do some pashing – how do you keep your lippy from smearing?
Good question, I actually didn't really think about this. I guess when you're in that moment smeared lippy is not really the first thing on your mind.

Do the girls get spray tans whilst in the house?
We spent so much time in the sun so most of the girls got a pretty good tan!

What's the biggest beauty challenge of filming the show?
Maintenance. Being away for such a long time meant we weren't able to get to any routine appointments – I managed to quickly get my brows done when we were waiting at the airport on the way to Queensland!

So many of the dates seem to involve the ocean – do you have any waterproof makeup tips?
Does anyone look good after swimming? I would say waterproof mascara is great; a setting spray is amazing for holding makeup in place but perhaps not entirely waterproof! And hair, well I usually just throw it all up in a topknot.

Does getting ready for a cocktail party feel a bit like prepping for a beauty contest?
I think I would liken it to getting ready for a school ball but being older, and the looks are much more glamorous. The glam team did such an amazing job every cocktail party of pulling all the looks together and making us feel pretty.

Who's the most low-maintenance of the bachelorettes? The most high-maintenance?
I don't think there was anyone that was either low-maintenance or high-maintenance. We all did our own makeup every day (except for the cocktail parties) so getting up and doing hair/makeup kind of just became second nature.

Can you tell what kind of aftershave Jordan wears?
Oh it had to be Old Spice!

Do you prefer Jordan cleanly shaven or his stubbled look?
Jordan could pull off both, but I do quite like a bit of the 5 O'clock shadow.

How would you describe Jordan's fashion sense?
I think Jordan always dressed for the occasion on the dates, he always looked good. Although for this year's Christmas present I'll be sure to get him a new striped singlet just to mix it up!

- Stuff

Present tense... interesting no?

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Tue Apr 19, 2016 1:14 am

AllAboutLove wrote:Yeah I hope  Jordan and his F1 (if Fleur) make a good go of it but who knows.  no idea

I don't see Jordan falling in love at all and his BL even with Fleur is suspect to me. IA with the Spinoff - Jordan is just spinning his wheels a bit as the lead (they say he is acting like he is a prisoner on the show and none of the girls are who he would choose outside the show).

They even said that Jordan and Naz seem to have an understanding where they are just going to enjoy the ride with each other because there's no deep feelings there outside of physical and that's why Jordan says he feels calm around her because it is no pressure from Naz (she just has a "crush" only). IA with them on this as well.

Here is "Passive Jordan" with the hands on the side with his possible F1.  hmmm
BL not in love, imo, and not chasing Fleur or anyone either, imo.

setlife - Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 45 Episode_13_Grabs_33
http://www.scout.co.nz/Ceri-leaves-after-a-disastrous-date-but-which-girl-is-scared-of-owls/tabid/511/articleID/13314/Default.aspx

I saw that screen shot on Scout as well and my first thought was "that's not a guy that's into a girl".

The only time I have actually seen show some real true and honest attraction was when he held Rebecca's face when he kissed her. And look how that turned out!

I have seen affection and friendship but I just haven't seen any genuine romantic feelings yet which is a shame because some of those girls are quite lovely.

JMO!

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Karina Tue Apr 19, 2016 1:29 am

Take a look on Jordans IG someone said Erin posted a pic then took it down. Interested to know what others make of these posts

Karina

Female Posts : 942

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 19, 2016 1:50 am

move this conversation to DISCUSSION since it is not MEDIAS related.

Last edited by HEA on Tue Apr 19, 2016 10:29 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 19, 2016 1:59 am

moved this conversation to DISCUSSION since it is not MEDIAS related.

Last edited by HEA on Tue Apr 19, 2016 10:30 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 19, 2016 2:16 am

Another rejected Bachelorette turns to Tinder

4:01 PM Tuesday Apr 19, 2016

After just two dates with The Bachelor NZ's Jordan Mauger, Ceri McVinnie didn't feel she was ready to commit to a future family with the Bach.

Not unreasonable, you might think. But Mauger disagreed, sending McVinnie home from Australia on last night's episode.

"I wasn't quite ready to get that serious," McVinnie explains, "I'm only 24!"

But it's onwards and upwards for the blonde former beauty pageant queen. Just hours after the show aired last night, McVinnie was spotted on Tinder.

"I think a few of the girls are back on Tinder so I'm taking a page from their book and giving it a go," she told the Herald.

She's picking Gabs and Fleur to go the distance and battle it out for the final rose, although she hasn't discounted Naz.

"Watching the show now, I didn't realise the connection Naz had with Jordan. She might surprise me."

McVinnie says everyone has been portrayed accurately throughout the series but admits that she still hasn't got a handle on Naz.

"Naz is the one that's a little bit confusing. She's so different in different situations. I don't know who the real Naz is."

- nzherald.co.nz

very interesting... about Naz but also no mention of Storm

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Tue Apr 19, 2016 6:40 am

I haven't been impressed with Scout's coverage of this season but the following had me in stitches and I'm impressed that they had the guts to say what many of us may have been thinking but too embarassed to post.

"We shouldn’t underestimate Naz. She is delivers quite the unexpected punch, telling us she’s into “fishing, hunting and landscaping”.

With those talons, the only landscaping Naz does is the lady garden variety."

giggling cantstopl :cutesmile!: setlife - Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 45 3806527698

http://www.scout.co.nz/Storm-exits-without-a-storm-out-and-Naz-plays-a-trick/tabid/511/articleID/13343/Default.aspx

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 19, 2016 10:28 am

so no wonder ceri did not mention storm or any other girls!! Hugesmile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 45 of 79 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 62 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+21
snowyglow12
djogbenyuie
cocoHoney
KatydidC
thirteen
LynnTa
grace8136
jalena1992
Idlemess
Karina
jen689