SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 13 of 79 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 46 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

setlife - Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 13 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Mar 23, 2016 4:10 am

Thanks for posting, Katie! yes Jordan seems like a fun guy from his IG. His love of Star Wars is matched by Rebecca. She is very similar to him as well. Makes me wonder if he posted that photo on his IG to distract from any rumors that are out that he chose Storm?

Based on BachNZ SM posting about Storm and Jordan and a video of them meeting on night one (limo entrance) I wouldn't be surprised if he did pick Storm.

I can so far see a connection with Rebecca, Storm and potentially Fleur. Naz is the wildcard and I have no idea about her. I'm just going to rule her out regardless  :gotcha:
TheBachelorNZ
There's no denying the connection between these two. Check out never before seen footage of when they first met: http://www.tv3.co.nz/THE-BACHELOR-NZ-Storm-Meets-The-Bachelor-For-the-First-Time---Outtake/tabid/5061/articleID/125224/MCat/4352/Default.aspx

setlife - Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 13 12826231_198178653890395_1419747263_n.jpg?ig_cache_key=MTIxMjAwNTYyNzQxNDI4MDg3Ng%3D%3D
IG thebachelornz

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

setlife - Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 13 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Mar 23, 2016 7:20 pm

Katiebelle wrote:setlife - Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 13 Bachel10http://www.tv3.co.nz/Shows/TheBachelorNZ.aspx?gclid=CJvXzOe20MsCFQ0JvAodLvkHaw

If going by this banner as any indication it seems like Storm and Alicia are in the middle and maybe for a reason. Rebecca is near the middle too with Sarah. Interestingly Fleur and Ceri are on the outside... and Naz is with Claudia (two mean girls). Storm most prominent and with rumors heard by Katiebelle that she wins it may be that Storm wins and the placement of the other girls may indicate something (F6 or F4 other than the drama/mean girl Claudia who is eliminated already)?

Storm = has had a 1on1 date and lots of kissing/chemistry with Jordan - also first rose at RC.
Alicia = *intro video* has lots of ITMs and VO during RC's (always seems worried a bit). No single date (yet?).
Rebecca = *intro video* got FIR, has had a 1on1 date, kiss, and Jordan saying his date with Rebecca was better than the previous ones (so that includes Storm but he still kissed Storm at CP after his date with Rebecca).
Sarah = first single date, not much time shown afterwards.
Fleur = said to have chemistry (by other girls), got GD rose, ITMs, no single date (yet?).
Ceri = lots of ITMs since first episode, bit of drama with Naz, VO and camera pans to her RCs, single date Ep 7?
Naz = drama, mean girl with Claudia, Jordan saying she has a softer side, no single date yet (3on1 only).
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Wed Mar 23, 2016 8:21 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:
Katiebelle wrote:setlife - Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 13 Bachel10http://www.tv3.co.nz/Shows/TheBachelorNZ.aspx?gclid=CJvXzOe20MsCFQ0JvAodLvkHaw

If going by this banner as any indication it seems like Storm and Alicia are in the middle and maybe for a reason. Rebecca is near the middle too with Sarah. Interestingly Fleur and Ceri are on the outside... and Naz is with Claudia (two mean girls). Storm most prominent and with rumors heard by Katiebelle that she wins it may be that Storm wins and the placement of the other girls may indicate something (F6 or F4 other than the drama/mean girl Claudia who is eliminated already)?

Storm = has had a 1on1 date and lots of kissing/chemistry with Jordan - also first rose at RC.
Alicia = *intro video* has lots of ITMs and VO during RC's (always seems worried a bit). No single date (yet?).
Rebecca = *intro video* got FIR, has had a 1on1 date, kiss, and Jordan saying his date with Rebecca was better than the previous ones (so that includes Storm but he still kissed Storm at CP after his date with Rebecca).
Sarah = first single date, not much time shown afterwards.
Fleur = said to have chemistry (by other girls), got GD rose, ITMs, no single date (yet?).
Ceri = lots of ITMs since first episode, bit of drama with Naz, VO and camera pans to her RCs, single date Ep 7?
Naz = drama, mean girl with Claudia, Jordan saying she has a softer side, no single date yet (3on1 only).

If I was a graphic designer (which I'm not but have worked with them in the past if that counts Smiley ) I would have placed the girls in the brighter colour of red more evenly placed through the banner. Naz is in blue, Storm is dark blue and Rebecca is in blue as well. Freya in the middle of them is wearing black. I think those girls have been placed there for a reason - so I'm calling it. Naz, Storm and Rebecca F3 and either Alicia or Gab F4. Let's see what happens.

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Wed Mar 23, 2016 8:28 pm

Katiebelle wrote:..either Alicia or Gab F4...
Gab is the only one who's been on all four group dates. Is that the producers doing or Jordan's question

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Wed Mar 23, 2016 8:32 pm

jen689 wrote:
Katiebelle wrote:..either Alicia or Gab F4...
Gab is the only one who's been on all four group dates. Is that the producers doing or Jordan's question

She comes across as very easy going and it's probably nice to have her around. Sometimes you have someone in a group that acts as a bit of a "buffer", who gets along with everyone and just brings an ease to the situation. I think she might be like that.

Or you never know - she could be the hidden F1 and we will all be blindesided!

JMO

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Wed Mar 23, 2016 8:57 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:...Storm - kissing with Jordan...Rebecca - kiss...
At the cocktail party Jordan leans in to kiss Storm who seemed more invested with her hands on his face. On Rebecca's date Jordan leans in for the kiss and he's the one that seemed more invested. She tried to pull back he moved forward and put his hands on her face. Since he hasn't make an effort to kiss anyone else I think Storm and Rebecca are his top two JMO

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Mar 23, 2016 9:31 pm

I still can't zone in on who the F1 is....but I will be surprised if Rebecca & Storm don't make it to F4. With Fleur, nothing major has been shown yet & still no single date, yet most of the girls that have left the show have indicated strong connection between Fleur & Jordan.

My only hesitation about Rebecca being F1 is the story out there about her research....if she is F1 I expect production to leak some stories about her being there for the right reason soon; time will tell though....about a month left for the F6 to be revealed...JMO

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Mar 23, 2016 9:49 pm

jen689 wrote:
At the cocktail party Jordan leans in to kiss Storm who seemed more invested with her hands on his face. On Rebecca's date Jordan leans in for the kiss and he's the one that seemed more invested. She tried to pull back he moved forward and put his hands on her face. Since he hasn't make an effort to kiss anyone else I think Storm and Rebecca are his top two JMO
I agree. For the little connections we've seen (it's not been a very obvious season, imo) I noticed that Jordan used his hands and cradled Rebecca's face when he kissed her. He initiated more. I didn't see the same with Storm (her hands were on Jordan's face). So far I saw Jordan most relaxed and even like a schoolboy with Rebecca - like he was chasing her and most interested in her and said his date with her (in VO and ITM) was best yet (paraphrasing).

That being said, it won't surprise me though if he picks Storm (lives in same city, has physical chemistry, and Katiebelle said rumors already Storm won) but it is interesting the edit is focusing on the physical with Storm more than anything else. I expect that may change though if she is F1 and more emotional connection emphasized.

I will say though that given Rebecca got the first impression rose, if they wanted to "hide" Storm as potential F1 they could have emphasized Rebecca more instead of her being hidden so much until her date. Then again, if they were filming still and Rebecca and Storm go far then perhaps they didn't know what to edit at the time. I do think they are done with filming though otherwise SM is not restricted while filming (even if they haven't posted anything I have seen on Facebook that all the remaining girls have added each other as friends).

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Wed Mar 23, 2016 10:03 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:
jen689 wrote:
I agree. For the little connections we've seen (it's not been a very obvious season, imo) I noticed that Jordan used his hands and cradled Rebecca's face when he kissed her. He initiated more. I didn't see the same with Storm (her hands were on Jordan's face). So far I saw Jordan most relaxed and even like a schoolboy with Rebecca - like he was chasing her and most interested in her and said his date with her (in VO and ITM) was best yet (paraphrasing).

That being said, it won't surprise me though if he picks Storm (lives in same city, has physical chemistry, and Katiebelle said rumors already Storm won) but it is interesting the edit is focusing on the physical with Storm more than anything else. I expect that may change though if she is F1 and more emotional connection emphasized.

I will say though that given Rebecca got the first impression rose, if they wanted to "hide" Storm as potential F1 they could have emphasized Rebecca more instead of her being hidden so much until her date. Then again, if they were filming still and Rebecca and Storm go far then perhaps they didn't know what to edit at the time. I do think they are done with filming though otherwise SM is not restricted while filming (even if they haven't posted anything I have seen on Facebook that all the remaining girls have added each other as friends).

Talk about rumors - I just did my Easter grocery shop and while in the supermarket had a quick browse of the mags. While I was perusing an article about Jordan in Woman's Day a woman (complete stranger) popped her head over my shoulder and said "Rebecca won!" So rumours are rampant and contradictory!

Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Mar 23, 2016 10:08 pm

Katiebelle wrote:snipped

Talk about rumors - I just did my Easter grocery shop and while in the supermarket had a quick browse of the mags. While I was perusing an article about Jordan in Woman's Day a woman (complete stranger) popped her head over my shoulder and said "Rebecca won!" So rumours are rampant and contradictory!
setlife - Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 13 3806527698 cantstopl

Oh boy! laugh out loud I guess if you see Jordan with Storm in Christchurch driving around like Art did with Matilda then we will know for sure? Will have to see which rumor rises to the top and is most prevalent (seemed that way with Matilda). I really like Rebecca so I am hopeful but Storm is great too and I read on the official facebook many met her that said Storm is a lovely person. Either way I think Jordan can't go wrong but I always prefer the more adorableness of a couple than the physical part so I am holding out hope a rumor about Rebecca may be true. Jordan has yet to follow Rebecca on IG though so I don't know what that means considering he follows Storm (and others too). Rebecca's sister doesn't follow Jordan either.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Wed Mar 23, 2016 10:14 pm

This was just put up on the TV3 webpage. Not sure what the purpose would be but am interested in everyone else's thoughts.

http://www.tv3.co.nz/THE-BACHELOR-NZ-More-Kissing-And-Feelings-Being-Hurt---Outtake/tabid/5061/articleID/125238/MCat/4352/Default.aspx

Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Mar 23, 2016 10:30 pm

Hmmm.... That video is very interesting @katiebelle... the girls are talking about Storm and how Storm is very confident and "acting like she has it in the bag" and how the girls say that after one date it could just be there (so that way with Storm and Jordan).

As for feelings hurt it's interesting that it's the other girls who may get their feelings hurt with Jordan kissing but not Storm so she is very confident - at least this is what the girls imply.

Makes me wonder if Storm is getting the Dani edit (physical, kissing at CPs, and very confident) if she is not F1? Storm never got an *intro video* I don't believe? But with this season airing while filming I am not sure entirely if that means anything but Dani didn't get one either....
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 79 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 46 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+21
snowyglow12
djogbenyuie
cocoHoney
KatydidC
thirteen
LynnTa
grace8136
jalena1992
Idlemess
Karina
jen689