SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 22 of 79 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 50 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

setlife - Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 22 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by jen689 Wed Mar 30, 2016 2:48 am

Katiebelle wrote: Did they go swimming after they kayaked?..
They showed them kayaking then went straight to the evening potion of the date where Jordan said Storm was gorgeous, stunning, striking, he's starting to feel a connection, and he likes her stand back approach

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

setlife - Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 22 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Katiebelle Wed Mar 30, 2016 2:54 am

I had wondered if the girls had picked up on the fact that he was actually only interested in a few girls - Storm, Fleur, Rebecca and Gabs - and wasn't very good at keeping the other girls engaged in the process.

I mean, if you could tell that he was just not that into you early on in the season then you would know you are only still there to add footage to someone else's love story.  And that would suck.

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Wed Mar 30, 2016 3:01 am

I've been listening to the podcast about the show and the hosts are basically saying the same things about Jordan. I hope the women will be coached and try to say some positive things about Jordan at the WTA/ATFR. He seems like he's being true to himself and wants to find someone to have a relationship with. His personality may be too analytical and serious. The complete opposite of Art who was more gregarious and fun JMO

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Mar 30, 2016 3:02 am

Katiebelle wrote:I had wondered if the girls have picked up on the fact that he's actually only interested in a few girls - Storm, Fleur, Rebecca and Gabs - and hasn't been very good keeping the other girls engaged in the process.

I mean, if you can tell that he's just not that into you early on in the season then you know you are just there to add footage to someone else's love story.  And that would suck.
Hmm... I have thought that and it is certainly possible but Art was way more the type of lead who was zoned into a few girls (one girl in particular) than Jordan has been by a long shot so not sure that is the reason? That and the girls on Art's season still sung his praises and I am so far seeing the opposite with Jordan's season's girls post-show?

It's just strange to me because the vibe the girls are giving off is very different. It could be just this group of girls themselves. It could be Jordan. It could be both. Or it could be none of those things.... but if the trend keeps on I find it odd to say the least.

It's like the girls are making it known that they don't seem to really care who "wins" Jordan both on the show and off the show -- which is totally fine, they don't have to -- it's just odd for the show itself to be okay with the girls saying this.

It doesn't reflect well on the show and the lead, imo, when the girls are so nonchalant or even negative post-show which is what makes me find it odd.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Wed Mar 30, 2016 3:15 am

AllAboutLove wrote:
Katiebelle wrote:I had wondered if the girls have picked up on the fact that he's actually only interested in a few girls - Storm, Fleur, Rebecca and Gabs - and hasn't been very good keeping the other girls engaged in the process.

I mean, if you can tell that he's just not that into you early on in the season then you know you are just there to add footage to someone else's love story.  And that would suck.
Hmm... I have thought that and it is certainly possible but Art was way more the type of lead who was zoned into a few girls (one girl in particular) than Jordan has been by a long shot so not sure that is the reason? That and the girls on Art's season still sung his praises and I am so far seeing the opposite with Jordan's season's girls post-show?

It's just strange to me because the vibe the girls are giving off is very different. It could be just this group of girls themselves. It could be Jordan. It could be both. Or it could be none of those things.... but if the trend keeps on I find it odd to say the least.

It's like the girls are making it known that they don't seem to really care who "wins" Jordan both on the show and off the show -- which is totally fine, they don't have to -- it's just odd for the show itself to be okay with the girls saying this.

It doesn't reflect well on the show and the lead, imo, when the girls are so nonchalant or even negative post-show which is what makes me find it odd.

Has there been articles saying that they didn't like him? I've seen articles where they said they were surprised and shocked with their elimination (Amanda, Claudia and Danielle) or that they just didn't have a connection with him (Anna, Metz and Nicole) but the only directly negative article I've seen is Lara saying that she thought he might be leading some of them on.

Have I missed something?

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Mar 30, 2016 3:26 am

I haven't seen any of the girls say outright they didn't like him or that he is a bad person, only that they didn't have a connection or shocked at elimination in a way that imo seems to imply not so favorable view of the show or the lead.

If it is was just one girl who said something I think it would create a different vibe. But even the SM likes/posts by the girls seem to be not so flattering, imo, and it seemed to start when Anna was eliminated and said at RC that nope she will find someone and then Nicole wanting to leave (has come out saying she had no connection with Jordan) and the same with Lara and others.

The girls could just be sour grapes the lot of them but it is still odd to me considering the edit even showing Fleur saying that knowing Jordan kissed someone else made her feel "cheap"... why that was left in not so sure?

I don't know... I am confused overall by this season. Jordan seems genuine and sincere but I don't think the show is selling him well and the girls even talking at all about being shocked to be eliminated by the lead (none of the girls from Art's season said that) and even Mike the host saying he didn't know if Jordan was the first choice (how does that help sell Jordan or the show? Especially coming off a season of Art scratch) seems all very strange to me...

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Wed Mar 30, 2016 3:37 am; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Wed Mar 30, 2016 3:34 am

IA - Art kissed more girls by now and the contestants didn't make this much fuss - only when Dani and Art did the full on pashfest at the CP.

Do you think it has something to do with the ages of the girls. On Art's season most of them were younger than this season. Maybe they were more mellow about that sort of thing.

Also I have noticed that Kate is a bit of a stirrer. She keeps on bringing up the kissing and Storm's confidence. Do you think that the gossiping and b!tching is bringing down the tone and atmosphere of the house?

Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Mar 30, 2016 3:40 am

Yeah it may have something to do with the ages. Chrystal didn't like waiting around and she said it was boring and Art was boring and everyone was boring and she was the oldest one of the F5 so it may be that? Then again Danielle the lawyer was 35 and didn't have a connection and was just lovely about it and her approach to Art was exemplary so not sure if age is the issue either so maybe personalities?

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Mar 30, 2016 3:48 am

Sorry for double post:

I wonder if the girls were told or thought that they were going to have a different lead and then Jordan was chosen and he was not who they expected? Or that they complained to producers after meeting Jordan that they didn't care for him? Maybe some wanted to leave? (could tie into the problems with contestants reported at beginning of show and causing delays?)

I recall the show's SM was asking via polls (Twitter and FB) questions about whether height, looks, and such things matter. I thought that was odd back then because if they don't have a guy like that they're setting up the new Bach to fail in a way and certainly not selling him well which is something they'd need to do especially after Art.

That the host even let slip that he didn't know/think Jordan was the show's first choice and that someone turned the lead down and the IG post by Martin (which he later deleted which said "no comment") makes me wonder if something happened behind the scenes and delay in filming due to "problems with the contestants" may have something to do with lead?

At this point I am just hoping the show starts to back their lead and support him. They need to turn it around I think to get the audience cheering for the lead which is why I am surprised they are letting the girls speak so openly about the lead and the show and even showing that the girls are not that into Jordan -- heck, Jordan himself is saying so in the past episode?

Baffling to say the least when the lead himself is saying the girls are not there for him and then this reflected in ratings/viewers and the girls post-show? I am hopeful the show will support Jordan and highlight the good parts as that seemed to be a winning formula with Art's season.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Mar 30, 2016 11:40 am

I agree that Jordan appears to be sincere with regards to wanting a life partner out of this experience.

However Jordan being a trained actor has not boded well for him with the public since the perception is that he comes across scripted. I happen to think he is doing ok so far anyways.

Though the hosts of the Spinoff podcast rag on Jordan a lot, Duncan one of the hosts did say that he had heard from friends of his that Jordan is a top bloke. So hopefully the public will get to like Jordan as the series progresses & the show focuses more on the relationships & less on the drama.

With regards to the live WTA/AFTR...I expect Anna (the More FM wild card), Lara, Kate and Naz (if she shows up) to be the most outspoken ones....all JMO.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 30, 2016 2:25 pm

I think the difference with the other show is that the interviews are very fresh. They almost just left the show so IMO the women are just busting to express their disappointment and opinion loud and clear to everyone who want to hear them. Pride also. No matter if the girl liked him or not, being ousted on national tTV is never nice, even if it is a game they accepted.

versus

The other shows where they had to wait 2, 3 or 4 months before they could "come out". Dust and all that. They were away from the adrenaline rush to be on TV, real life calmed down a bit their frustration.

Time makes someone's response very different IMO. If something just happened, I tend to be more emotional. I am sure interviewed at 2 different time, my words and emotions would be very different.

Jordan is (for me) the wrong choice. We will probably know after show that he was cast last minute or the first choice refused. But again, considering the women's personalities and look who are very average IMO, I am not sure any other bachelor would have make this show exciting.

So for me reading they did not like Jordan is no brain. It is more the way they express it that makes the difference.

ps: it was obvious that episode 8's departure (forgot even her name)... they cut a lot of the talk. I think she was pissed off.

... in my opinion.

Back to top Go down

Post by robinvi Wed Mar 30, 2016 3:51 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:

The girls could just be sour grapes the lot of them

I think they are bitter because they are used to winning, being the stand out. Lara so far is the most vocal and I can tell she is not used to losing out on the attention. I believe she didn't have a connection but she wasn't the stand out and that bugs her. They got no screen time, no one can remember there names and ultimately not going to advance their instagram carears like Arts girls. These girls seem more up tight then Arts girls. Arts girls went with the flow and seem less stuck up even Crystal. What bugs me this season is the same as Jordan worries, they just aren't really fighting for him or his time. The whole spin offs podcast crew don't find him attractive. This is the problem, he is someone's type but not everyone's type. Art was for the most part everyone's type.

all in my opinion
robinvi
robinvi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 79 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 50 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+21
snowyglow12
djogbenyuie
cocoHoney
KatydidC
thirteen
LynnTa
grace8136
jalena1992
Idlemess
Karina
jen689